Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Free Cheese posted:

There's bigfoot coasters, bigfoot slingshots, bigfoot scramblers, bigfoot monorails, bigfoot lazy river, that new ride where they finally let you gently caress the bigfoots, haunted bigfoot house, bigfoot flume, inverted bigfoot, the 3d bigfoot experience, bigfoot peepshow, cirque de bigfoot, bumper bigfoots, bob for the bigfoot, bigfoot ringtoss, bigfoot slip n slide, zipfoot, big mcfoot's house of curiosities, snorkel with the bigfoots, escape from lint mountain, that ride where you spin so fast you're stuck to the walls but it's a giant bigfoot head, bigfoot themed arcades, build a bigfoot,

I reccomend the snorkeling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i still wanna be the school nurse of bigfoot gardens. give you a physical exam or a nice quiet place to take a nap.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

JiveHonky posted:

i still wanna be the school nurse of bigfoot gardens. give you a physical exam or a nice quiet place to take a nap.

We have bigfoots trained in medical care and they work for free

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Park announcement: Do not allow bigfoots to sneeze on you

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Do I need to get immunization shots before visiting Bigfoot Garden?

I would be coming from Washington State, USA so I imagine I have already gained the antibodies from all the Bigfoot germs flying around in the air but I am not a doctor.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

JiveHonky posted:

just like in one of my japanese animes!!!!

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Do you still sell those bigfoot car air fresheners in the gift shop? Mine's lost its aroma

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Today all big foot salads are $2 they are getting a bit old

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Do you still sell those bigfoot car air fresheners in the gift shop? Mine's lost its aroma

You can bring it back to life by dipping it in a swamp

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Bigfoot Roundup enrichment event only happens once a day? I missed it with my daughter and all we got to make up for it was two gay bigfoots spooning and I have to say I didn't appreciate that at all either.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

Bigfoot Roundup enrichment event only happens once a day? I missed it with my daughter and all we got to make up for it was two gay bigfoots spooning and I have to say I didn't appreciate that at all either.

Im sorry for your experience at our Gardens. Please mention this to our bookings lady and she can give you a discount on our Sleepovers At the Gardens

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Hello, can you direct me to the First Aid station? I forgot to hold my palms flat when feeding the bigfoots and one bit me.

They're clean cryptids that had their shots, right?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ChickenHeart posted:

Hello, can you direct me to the First Aid station? I forgot to hold my palms flat when feeding the bigfoots and one bit me.

They're clean cryptids that had their shots, right?

Just hold tight I gotta call gino

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Let me escourt you to the future centre

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

A bigfoot saw my dick when I was taking a piss and now it keeps trying to mate with me.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nolan Arenado posted:

A bigfoot saw my dick when I was taking a piss and now it keeps trying to mate with me.

Whats the number on its overalls?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Isaac posted:

Whats the number on its overalls?

overalls? :ohdear:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

What colour are the strobe lights in the area of the park you are located? We will have a response team en route as soon as possible.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Isaac posted:

You can bring it back to life by dipping it in a swamp

Does it have to be a swamp or is there some leeway in which wetlands will work?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

...and the pitch! posted:

Does it have to be a swamp or is there some leeway in which wetlands will work?

Just find one you like the smell of, then go for it!

Thats our slogan here at Bigfoot Gardens

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Isaac posted:

Just find one you like the smell of, then go for it!

Thats our slogan here at Bigfoot Gardens

Bog it is then. What a relief!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Isaac posted:

What colour are the strobe lights in the area of the park you are located? We will have a response team en route as soon as possible.

I think they are purple but I took some mescaline before I came so I can't be sure.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Isaac posted:

- Try our app!

Do you mean a phone app or is this like an appetizer

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nolan Arenado posted:

I think they are purple but I took some mescaline before I came so I can't be sure.

Ill send Drob out to have a look

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Straight White Shark posted:

Do you mean a phone app or is this like an appetizer

Ask one of the eggheads at the future center

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I was talking to one of the bigfoot behind the counter at the build a bigfoot and HE said dairy queen makes the best burgs i was like psssshhh whaaat?

Where do you find these drat jokers

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

TheSpamalope posted:

I was talking to one of the bigfoot behind the counter at the build a bigfoot and HE said dairy queen makes the best burgs i was like psssshhh whaaat?

Where do you find these drat jokers

Their only experience with burgers is through fast food advertisements we get paid to show them

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Im sorry for your experience at our Gardens. Please mention this to our bookings lady and she can give you a discount on our Sleepovers At the Gardens

They say you come for the bigfoots and stay for the customer service but I never thought it would happen to me.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Do the Bigfoots sleep in a dormitory or do they have Bigfoot nests built of logs and brush and so forth? Do they sleep in trees? Underground?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Keith Atherton posted:

Do the Bigfoots sleep in a dormitory or do they have Bigfoot nests built of logs and brush and so forth? Do they sleep in trees? Underground?

As far as we can tell they never sleep. Probably why they seem to die in 2 weeks tops

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Driving
Driving in my car
Speeds so fast I thought I was ____

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ok. i dont get to be school nurse of bigfoot gardens. im cool with that. no problem. i understand.

*turns stiffly and stalks away*

three weeks later:

TRAGIC FIRE RAGES THROUGH BIGFOOT GARDENS, 319 DEAD INCLUDING STAR ATTRACTION "BOFFO THE CLOWN"

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Once I gave in and let the bigfoot just do what he wanted, it really wasn't that bad. They can be gentle creatures.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I heard commie ned and Moridin have been trying to develop class consciousness among the big foot

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

TheSpamalope posted:

I heard commie ned and Moridin have been trying to develop class consciousness among the big foot

thats good because according to Keg Bigfoots hate women.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

TheSpamalope posted:

It will be centered around bigfoot artworks: one of a kind tree carvings and rabbits turned inside out. Creativity + exclusivity = commerce.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/_mr_buddy/status/833853550782464000

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Wow twitter amazes me all technology does I loving love science

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Can I dress up like a bigfoot and show my penis to visitors? I think since I'm not actually a bigfoot it should be within the rules...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Frog Princess posted:

Can I dress up like a bigfoot and show my penis to visitors? I think since I'm not actually a bigfoot it should be within the rules...

Piss up a rope

• Locked thread