Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ed
https://twitter.com/FakeNewsAnd/status/834972632793624576
balls

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Feb 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

william henry harrison's record lives on

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/tteegar/status/834935652273750017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

then ghwb who was qualified and technically competent at the business of govt but both a fuckin republican and as inspiring as moistened bread, then clinton stumbling his way thru poo poo basically until the gop took congress and threw the country back into crazy town

clinton got v competent but fuckin a was it amateur hour at first

then gwb who was i feel basically capable but evil and surrounded by even eviller men, then the glorious reign of Obama which set things right once and for all, i think, right?????

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

tacodaemon posted:

by the way, some right wingers in internet comments gave me the following explanations why trump's golfing is ok but obama's wasn't:

(1) trump deserves time off from all the hard work he has been doing, while obama was lazy and just phoning it in (at least during his second term)

(2) obama's decision to do a lot of his golfing at military base golf courses* was disrespectful to active-duty military and veterans who wanted to golf

* you know, the ones that are already secured, instead of destroying the palm beach county economy the way trump likes to do

wait hold up theres military base golf courses lol

that fuckin game is a blight on this earth i swear to god.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

putin is cleaning house

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i cant remember the last 8 years of my life

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

then ghwb who was qualified and technically competent at the business of govt but both a fuckin republican and as inspiring as moistened bread, then clinton stumbling his way thru poo poo basically until the gop took congress and threw the country back into crazy town

clinton got v competent but fuckin a was it amateur hour at first

then gwb who was i feel basically capable but evil and surrounded by even eviller men, then the glorious reign of Obama which set things right once and for all, i think, right?????

gwb at least knew to carry powerful magical talismans on his person to ward off witchcraft

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Lmfao nuke the south

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

loving lol

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

shiksa posted:

yeah but poor people aren't allowed to play it so it will endure until then

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the witches should say outright and unambiguously that its a magical hex spell to cause a massive heart attack and see if trumps mush brain gets scared enough to really dead him up

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

shiksa posted:

lmao seriously i mean the double standard about trump vs obama is lolworthy, but on the other hand obama played golf

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

make the plan you fat bithc

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

the witches should say outright and unambiguously that its a magical hex spell to cause a massive heart attack and see if trumps mush brain gets scared enough to really dead him up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXEnkVZr9Y

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Squizzle posted:

it's a curse to make turn him fat, orange, and balding

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Who would have guessed that the same exact peoplr who believe in an invisible man in the sky makes everything so, would also believe that witchery could change the outcome, but only if they don't pray hard enough

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Tiler Kiwi posted:

yeah but poor people aren't allowed to play it so it will endure until then

tbf i might be slightly biased cause i do all swinging sports left handed and good loving luck finding left handed clubs used.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he didnt say which 30 days

so far hes only used 1½ of his defeat isis days

chrckmate for the tolerant thanks Obama, golbins

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
💯

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

the best part about the witch thing is trump voters taking it 100% seriously

https://twitter.com/Netlyn7/status/834892941743120384

my step mom believes in literal witches. it's why she didn't let me bring the harry potter, LOTR, or Everworld into the house.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

Who would have guessed that the same exact peoplr who believe in an invisible man in the sky makes everything so, would also believe that witchery could change the outcome, but only if they don't pray hard enough

you know few if any of them believe hes actually chillin out in the literal sky right

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

change my name posted:

it's a curse to make turn him fat, orange, and balding

did they cast the spell 10+ years ago???

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

mini golf is fun though, why dont presidents play mini golf with foreign leaders

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

gently caress if magic was a legit thing it'd be crazy and obvious. theological debates would end with one party or the other being killed by hellfire or summoned angels.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

my step mom believes in literal witches. it's why she didn't let me bring the harry potter, LOTR, or Everworld into the house.

tell her about the witch plot against donald trump

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Tonetta posted:

to be fair the revived god Kek was able to influence enough dreamscapes via meme magic to steer the prime reality into the donald trump verse

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Squizzle posted:

you know few if any of them believe hes actually chillin out in the literal sky right

Actually he's lliterally everywhere, including the sky, and my rear end.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

tell her about the witch plot against donald trump

i'm sure she knows and is praying with moderation.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Scent of Worf posted:

Lmfao nuke the south

thing is now is the most likely time in history that could happen when trump fucks up his first angry nuke

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's a pdf of the powerpoint training the public schools here in DC use to brief faculty and staff about policies and procedures for trans and gender-nonconforming students

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
or he will intentionally nuke a southern city full of good people like atlanta

flux-1
Apr 15, 2008

Thanks, friendo!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what happens if you pray for the witches

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Tiler Kiwi posted:

to be fair the revived god Kek was able to influence enough dreamscapes via meme magic to steer the prime reality into the donald trump verse

I'm actually pretty loving sore that they took a made up word from orcs in world of warcraft sayinf "lol" that ended up being an in-game meme that I used for several years and literally made it their god.

Autistic little cunts

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

here's a pdf of the powerpoint training the public schools here in DC use to brief faculty and staff about policies and procedures for trans and gender-nonconforming students

wow that is actually awesome and i love the genderbread person. what a really simple way to explain it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

wow that is actually awesome and i love the genderbread person. what a really simple way to explain it

personally i shape tiny genitals on each cookie

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

what happens if you pray for the witches

Ever feed a gremlin after midnight

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

VectorSigma posted:

i bet he doesn't even know of the powerful relics scattered about the white house

Well he at least knows about the MLK bust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Hey baloogan I just finished man in the high castle and it was p good is there gonna be a season 3 or is this where they end it to not offend the alt reich

• Locked thread