Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Has POTUS made the entire federal government sign a Trump-style non-disclosure/lifetime non-disparagement contract yet? He's done it for all his employees and subcontractors for decades because he can't take even the teeny tiniest bit of criticism or honest about his lovely and illegal business practices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/835109554706919425

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

all the leaks are meaking your admin as transparent as you promised fat man

do not IMPEDE

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also I now may be more willing to contemplate an FBI falling out with Trump

which is insane to contemplate because Comey and his ilk are so insanely in the tank for him

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

and i must meme posted:

Is there actually any practical way to get rid of billionaires?

An agreement that whenever a non-billionaire sees one they will immediately try to kill them. Once they have to rely on robotic intermediaries they'll be much less effective.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also I thought Trump was pro-leaker?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Pray4DJT

pretty good hashtag, imo

https://twitter.com/DrLee4America/status/833797547105738752

https://twitter.com/DrLee4America/status/835025942095388672

https://twitter.com/smokesangel/status/834893994429722624

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

post the hot take

goddamnit, fine, but then probate me for the love of god

Trump doesn't care about the leaks. He used to pretend to be his own employee and leak stuff about himself, and possibly had prostitutes leak in his mouth.He doesn't care about covering up his crimes because he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. He doesn't care about bad publicity, and the FBI chief is pretty much on his side anyway.

What these tweets are about is sexual frustration. Trump is used to frequently groping/ raping supermodels, and the reality of the campaign trail and the presidency is that he can't do that very often anymore. So when he lashes out at a subordinate, there is a heavy sexual component. Just as he sees women as vehicles for his own pleasure, he looks at his employees and agencies the same way. If they are not constantly giving him pleasurable stimuli, he calls them names and derides whatever it is they do. Think of the FBI as a pretty women who said she wouldn't sleep with him, and his thought process becomes clear.

This entitled, narcissistic sexual motive is at the heart of Trump. It is his essence.. one of the things he cannot change, for he would no longer be Trump, and being Trump is the only thing he likes about himself.

Basically, we need to get Trump laid.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

also I now may be more willing to contemplate an FBI falling out with Trump

which is insane to contemplate because Comey and his ilk are so insanely in the tank for him

Career civil servants will hate the guy as soon as they have to deal with him and his team on a regular basis.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Yossarian-22 posted:

Yooo what is this and what should I know about it

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-night-in-the-woods/2300-11887/

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The day of the ritual is upon us, friends. If you're not lighting one up and cracking open a cold one in a way that harms Donald Trump, then you're failing in your duty as a global citizen.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FabioClone posted:

Trump doesn't care about the leaks. He used to pretend to be his own employee and leak stuff about himself, and possibly had prostitutes leak in his mouth.He doesn't care about covering up his crimes because he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. He doesn't care about bad publicity, and the FBI chief is pretty much on his side anyway.

What these tweets are about is sexual frustration. Trump is used to frequently groping/ raping supermodels, and the reality of the campaign trail and the presidency is that he can't do that very often anymore. So when he lashes out at a subordinate, there is a heavy sexual component. Just as he sees women as vehicles for his own pleasure, he looks at his employees and agencies the same way. If they are not constantly giving him pleasurable stimuli, he calls them names and derides whatever it is they do. Think of the FBI as a pretty women who said she wouldn't sleep with him, and his thought process becomes clear.

This entitled, narcissistic sexual motive is at the heart of Trump. It is his essence.. one of the things he cannot change, for he would no longer be Trump, and being Trump is the only thing he likes about himself.

this brew thru doesn't open till 8, gonna have to park

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
but he dick broke

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

that's one sinister jesus

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

punchymcpunch posted:

Reach out and punch face.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

god got a special place in his heart for exiled austrailian rapists

edit: lol at her pinned tweet

https://twitter.com/smokesangel/status/834769241140129795

Gravy Jones fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Feb 24, 2017

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/JAdomian/status/835114260657102849

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

remebmer the two minute's prayer kids

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Career civil servants will hate the guy as soon as they have to deal with him and his team on a regular basis.

ya sure but everybody has hated him instantly for his whole life and he still won the POTUS

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

holy poo poo this country is going to hell. someone please tell me things will be okay.

prefect posted:

Reach out and punch face.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

not all jesuses are sinister

<---

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pollyanna posted:

holy poo poo this country is going to hell. someone please tell me things will be okay.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
any of you play the berserk game? any good?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

can anybody tell me if Netflix has Apocalype Now? I want to watch the movie but it won't tell me unless I resub

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Agrajag posted:

A long time ago. It was pretty good.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Epic High Five posted:

if im super drunk or otherwise engaged, my #1 karaoke song is...

great shame...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

met a girl that was convinced this video showed how the illuminati controlled the record industry.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Epic High Five posted:

can anybody tell me if Netflix has Apocalype Now? I want to watch the movie but it won't tell me unless I resub

They do not.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

met a girl that was convinced this video showed how the illuminati controlled the record industry.

I can believe that, once you introduce pyramids you get a millions broke brains

peeps is all like, "we need to consider the iunfleince of the nefarious Jew"

and I'm all like

:swoon:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Epic High Five posted:

Watch free movies online dot gently caress the police

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Agrajag posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0MHtnpTECY

sure looks like one of those games

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

welp, i like katy perry again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

prefect posted:

They do not.

RIP

localy library it is

just finished Heart of Darkness for the 2nd time and would like a back to back sort of thing for the contrast

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

FabioClone posted:

It's pathetic when you're already rich enough that you can have whoever trophy wife you want, and you already have one, and you still can't get laid.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Epic High Five posted:

and I'm all like

I think we need to consider the influence of these Nefariously bouncing tiddys

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Sir Tonk posted:

hte illuminati's failure to exist is proof that they're even more diabolically secret than originally thought

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

FabioClone posted:

agreed but the opposite solution. we need to keep #potus #cucked until he nukes someone, desperate for ecstatic release lmao

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
RE: TRUMP'S DICK.

THERE'S NO PROBLEM THERE.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Epic High Five posted:

and I'm all like

Girls are pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Pollyanna posted:

we're gonna die and it's gonna hurt badly the entire time we're dying lol

• Locked thread