Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Just take away 99% of their money, they'll still be well off enough.

Except nazis, if nazis resist go ahead and shoot them.

speaking of killing kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the banjo really sets the mood

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

orange sky posted:

They'll inherit that poo poo man

im p sure that in this scenario govt authority is assumed to have broken down so inheritance law wont be strongly enforced

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Squizzle posted:

a big man suck would start this day right

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I can't even

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Can you elaborate?

known anti-Semite (common for that day anyway), reputedly a horror around women

Rushdie's account of him would obviously be biased because Dahl supported the fatwa, but on the other hand, Dahl supported the fatwa so gently caress 'im

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

haha yeah imagine

you get yr suck goin and suddenly its like woooooosh all around the big man and he says "whoa, my ears popped!!"

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Truga posted:

Just take away 99% of their money, they'll still be well off enough.

Except nazis, if nazis resist go ahead and shoot them.

speaking of killing kids

1% of a billion is still 10 million

99.9% or 99.99% is the way to go imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/KJAlvarado124/status/834847832112758789?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

let me tjust take this momentns here to say that i bleive that

Little Shop of Horrors w/ Rick Moranis is one of the most beautiful and perfect things ever made

next to Hedwig, wihch I worrryt hat I cannot push as hard fore bc I'm str8 white cis despite seeiong and loving it a half dozen times in theaters

life = pain?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trumpssdi is a fuckin retard

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

orange sky posted:

Do you guys realize that if we killed like the 100 richest people in the world, all their children and distributed all that money equally between all people

We could all be quite well?

so much for the tol-- wait kill em all

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
not my town hall!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Lawman 0 posted:

What's Christian alternative?

five iron frenzy is kind of cool because they're left wing christians and even their jesusy songs aren't vomit inducing (unless ska makes you vomit in general, which is fully understandable)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VlT1mO0dfE

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i dunno i guess i just enjoy both of them a lot and by confluence am listening to a lot of the songs

I actually hate almost every other musical, especially Rent

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

not my town hall!

tu madre

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Recap
Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
Appointed a Klansman attorney general
Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead
Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
Constant leaks from his own staff
Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
Refusing to record calls with Putin
Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
Secret Service Director resigns
NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not getting bashed for trying to take a poo poo
Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon, in his own words, vowed a daily battle for the “deconstructive of the administrative state”
Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe you need to get a fight song, take back yr life song

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
the only good christian alternative band is 16 horsepower

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

not my town hall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1_CNl6w2Tk

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

2nd only to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3oSc8gMrGo

which I saw in theaters

and made me cry

because gently caress you

its fine man

ive been eating some ice cream and watching dumb sandra bullock romance comedies on netflix, there's like 4 of them right now, one with hugh grant and another with bill pullman and I've been watching them trying to forget for a day or a week idk gently caress

i think hope floats is in a rural town so thats not gonna help me

i need more beer, i feel tired, bloated and i still want to punch something

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

maybe you need to get a fight song, take back yr life song

i have my fight song, it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L68dP1vxt5k

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

murked by dragon posted:

"alternative band" :smugdog:

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

CortezFantastic posted:

Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead

not as grabbing as killing a little girl, but didn't yemen also tell us to gently caress off and that we couldn't run anything military through their airspace afterward?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Squizzle posted:

friendo do you not know gnosticism

I feel like killing the Demi-Urge so we can free everyone from the Lie is probably a few steps further than Alt.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

quote:

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING NETWORK
Hello,

First off, thank you for past generosity in donating to the Right Side Broadcasting Network and for taking the time to read this. We at RSBN understand the importance of time and its value to everyone.

Here is a little history of the Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN). It all started in a bedroom in Pensacola, Florida. Joe Seales, the founder, and CEO of RSBN took up the call to broadcast Trump’s rallies live. The reasoning behind this new idea was simple – the mainstream media wasn’t showing the entire context of what now President Trump was saying. Once he started, the popularity of a non-stop coverage of all of Trump’s rallies grew- he purchased cameras and live broadcasting equipment and hired the first RSBN employees. Soon, millions and millions of people were watching and along with that, the money started flowing in. As time grew on, Mr. Seales grew his business and he made the move to Auburn, Alabama. Why did he move? Because the need for extreme internet connectivity was apparent. Therefore, it only made sense to move to the only fiber optic connected city in Alabama – plus he kind of likes the Auburn Tigers.

As President Trump was elected and then sworn in the support for the coverage started to dry up. The desire for the coverage dwindled to only a few hundred thousand and then ten thousand. So, Mr. Seales did what any practical CEO would do – he changed business models to fill the new void. No longer was the need for full coverage of Trump’s rallies but now the need for factual and truthful coverage of daily news events was. As RSBN has been changing to meet this new need the company has been facing challenges to gain access to the desired coverage as well as financial challenges.

Right now, Mr. Seales is paying for RSBN out of his own pocket. He was able to save enough funds to sustain RSBN for a few months and soon that money to will run dry. This is not a desperate plea for money to be wasted on some unknown cause – no, this is a known cause. RSBN has been covering news and broadcasting the truth for over a year now. We’ve been putting forth our best effort to do everything legally and according to our values of truth, honesty, integrity, and ethics.

We don’t want to ask for financial assistance, we would all but love to be self-sustaining with enough ad revenue to keep us going but this is just not the case right now. Right now, we need your help to keep RSBN going. If you like anything RSBN does, whether it’s one of our shows or the live coverage of events we offer, we need your help to stay in business!

Your donation will help us to offer live coverage of breaking news events all day long- this will include all Presidential daily briefings, Senate hearings and every event the President speaks at and much more- basically everything the mainstream media covers, you'll be able to see on RSBN.

There are three ways you can donate.

gofundme.com/nextgenrsbn
rsbn.tv/donate
Mail: 1550 Opelika, Road Suite 6, Box #344, Opelika, Alabama 36830

We, RSBN, thank you for taking the time to read this letter and hope you are well.

Sincerely,

Micah Messer
Executive Producer

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Trump 2017: i need more beer, i feel tired, bloated and i still want to punch something

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
when the president does it it's not illegal

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

capitalism and TRUMP means begging for donation

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

murked by dragon posted:

https://youtu.be/Ih2YKtBZ30Y

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

capitalism and TRUMP means begging for donation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVjgz9myypM

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

God is real, but she's a woman and her name is Eris. Fnord.

That's just an insulting misunderstanding of multiple religions. Shame. Shaaame.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Marco Rubio running away from his town hall is so classic. How the gently caress does this guy get re-elected. Florida is full of retards

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

logikv9 posted:

when the president does it it's not illegal

that what she said

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=740TB17Dsn0

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You fools. You deadbrains.

CortezFantastic posted:

Recap
Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
Appointed a Klansman attorney general
Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
Constant leaks from his own staff
Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
Refusing to record calls with Putin
Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
Secret Service Director resigns
NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not getting bashed for trying to take a poo poo
Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon, in his own words, vowed a daily battle for the “deconstructive of the administrative state”
Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined

hmmm. i guess the fundamental nature of existence and human endeavor are absurd.

Camus.jpg

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Marco Rubio running away from his town hall is so classic. How the gently caress does this guy get re-elected. Florida is full of retards

how you ever been to florida

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

So apparently Kim Jong-Nam was killed by VX.

Which means North Korea has access to VX.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/24/kim-jong-nam-north-korea-killed-chemical-weapon-nerve-agent-mass-destruction-malaysian-police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

that what she said

what did her emails say tho?

• Locked thread