Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

learned more about mr seales than ill ever gaf about knowing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

she's really not helping with this stupid movie :cry:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Grab em by the priebus

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

BUSH 2112 posted:

not as grabbing as killing a little girl, but didn't yemen also tell us to gently caress off and that we couldn't run anything military through their airspace afterward?

Yes, I was just nailing the big points but that is probably worth adding

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

they did some nuke tests :/
they got balls

Squizzle posted:

learned more about mr seales than ill ever gaf about knowing

full discloser: i didnt actually read it
i just was like "lol wtf i dotated to these guys?"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Truga posted:

what did her emails say tho?

destroy bernie

order pepperoni

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

who doesnt these days!!!!!!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Epic High Five posted:

let me tjust take this momentns here to say that i bleive that

Little Shop of Horrors w/ Rick Moranis is one of the most beautiful and perfect things ever made

next to Hedwig, wihch I worrryt hat I cannot push as hard fore bc I'm str8 white cis despite seeiong and loving it a half dozen times in theaters

life = pain?

i got to be Audrey IIs puppeteer in high school. it was fun :shobon:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Lastgirl posted:

That's actually a quoate about dicks.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

full discloser: i didnt actually read it
i just was like "lol wtf i dotated to these guys?"

lmebo

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Orange hulk

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

You are a prince among men. I really appreciate these occasional recaps.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Whenever I want to get horribly depressed I watch The Hours

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rex-Goliath posted:

i got to be Audrey IIs puppeteer in high school. it was fun :shobon:

That actually does sound like a lot of fun

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlFxEi-9sG0

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
we still doing these?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
why would bannon just reach over and pat someone on the leg

that's not even a power move or anything, it's just weird

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

CortezFantastic posted:

Recap
Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
Appointed a Klansman attorney general
Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead
Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
Constant leaks from his own staff
Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
Refusing to record calls with Putin
Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
Secret Service Director resigns
NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not getting bashed for trying to take a poo poo
Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon, in his own words, vowed a daily battle for the “deconstructive of the administrative state”
Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined

hey, let's give this guy a chance!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

Orange hulk

orangehulk comes from the age of apocalypse timeline where he serves w iron ghost and demon ock in some sorta supervillain brute squad, hes powered by the sun!!!!!!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

quadrophrenic posted:

he wants to be friends

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

we are always doing youtube recommended

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

quadrophrenic posted:

Sometimes people touch each other out of friendship.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

thought id throw a lil science education on you to start yr morning

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:cool:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
It's only been a month and I have no idea how I am keep posting these recaps considering how big it already is lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Ugh, loving Chaffetz is on NPR spinning his stupid bullshit and talking about Hillary's Emails and Benghazi.

FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

CortezFantastic posted:

Recap
Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
Appointed a Klansman attorney general
Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead
Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
Constant leaks from his own staff
Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
Refusing to record calls with Putin
Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
Secret Service Director resigns
NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not getting bashed for trying to take a poo poo
Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon, in his own words, vowed a daily battle for the “deconstructive of the administrative state”
Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined

at least he tells it like it is! and gets poo poo done!

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

"lol wtf i dotated to these guys?"

Why

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

man paul simon can music good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
what a great first month

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Americans are really stupid and you cucks deserve Trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i liked their coverage
i watched alot of trump rallies and events

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Ugh, loving Chaffetz is on NPR spinning his stupid bullshit and talking about Hillary's Emails and Benghazi.

FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK

wtf is he an android w a prime directive to emails benghazi

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

CortezFantastic posted:

It's only been a month and I have no idea how I am keep posting these recaps considering how big it already is lol

its like the campaign he does so much poo poo you cant keep up and it all gets lost in the aether and when reelection comes around they focus on the one perceivably bad thing his opponent did and he wins again

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
whats the over/under on trump bringing up last year's cpac snub in the first five minutes of his speech

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jfc Hedwig was 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMWcPAEpuq4

and the MST3k movie was 1996 apparently, whic his like

WTF

I remember seeing MST3k This Island Earth in theaters and it couldn't have been that logn ago right? Jurassic Park was 1997 and I remember being a little kid seeing that in theaters

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

quadrophrenic posted:

This body is failing; it desires a new, healthy host.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Business Gorillas posted:

Sometimes people touch each other out of friendship.

:stare:
go on...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sandweed posted:

Americans are really stupid and you cucks deserve Trump.

• Locked thread