Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

It's okay, the shooter was white. I don't see what the big deal is..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Baloogan posted:

you know how dimosaurs had feathers?

godzilla prob should be a big duck

just what I want to see, a giant duck raping tokyo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UH THAT KAIJU IS ACTUALLY CALLED "ZILLA" AND IT IS A LESSER KAIJU TO GODZILLA AND ALSO

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Coolguye posted:

fuckin february remembered it's february today

37f, feels like 28, with misty drizzle in kc

gently caress you february give me back global warming

Meanwhile it's 70 in DC.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
dinosaur feathers were probably more like unorganized tufts, so think less duck, and more ostriches

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Baloogan posted:

I wonder if the next Godzilla will feature him going on a female Godzilla raping spree like other ducks.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

That anxiety tho

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Every goddamn time I see any member of the Trump White House, that dumb Meghan Trainor song starts playing on repeat in my head.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Coolguye posted:

fuckin february remembered it's february today

37f, feels like 28, with misty drizzle in kc

gently caress you february give me back global warming

Here in Indiana it's been like 55 but, for whatever reason, maybe a mental one, it feels like 70+

Like I'm in loving Indiana and I've only had to wear my heavy coat 4 days this last year. My thermals? Only 2 days, and only then because I chose to walk over taking the bus or driving

fckning nuts mang

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
lol Kim Jong-un's bro was killed by VX...

Kim Jong-nam killing: 'VX nerve agent' found on his face - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39073389

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/cstewartwptv/status/835095163684929537

American right wing terrorists strike again.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tadashi posted:

Every goddamn time I see any member of the Trump White House, that dumb Meghan Trainor song starts playing on repeat in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKysMXHGe2g

this one instead mb?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rudatron posted:

dinosaur feathers were probably more like unorganized tufts, so think less duck, and more ostriches

about 8 months ago the journal of paleontology published a study suggesting that 'tufts' was a genetic transcription typo and dinosaur feathers were more accurately described as 'tafts', after the president's moustache

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Did Kellyanne get disappeared?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

BarronsArtGallery posted:

lol Kim Jong-un's bro was killed by VX...

Kim Jong-nam killing: 'VX nerve agent' found on his face - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39073389

I'm sitting on a GC-MS right now analyzing some plastics and I'm just thinking "man I wonder what it was like to run that sample, check the mass spectrum library, and think "holeee poo poo this fucker didn't have a chance"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

hey it's even in our NIST library!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The economic anxiety is still spreading!!!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

zegermans posted:

I'm sitting on a GC-MS right now analyzing some plastics and I'm just thinking "man I wonder what it was like to run that sample, check the mass spectrum library, and think "holeee poo poo this fucker didn't have a chance"

Wouldn't you like jump out of your chair in shock and run screaming to your supervisor/medical help?

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

FabioClone posted:

in his repeated attempts to cuck his wife, he ended up cucking himself to a degree that was previously unthinkable.

a powerful combination of self-ownage and cuckoldry

that is why anthony weiner is the ideal cuck for our times

*nods sagely*

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

When are we going to start seizing these guys trucks and booze? Get on it President Trump! You promised to get the terrorists and I think you pledged to protect us from threat both foreign AND domestic.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
perpetrators were white, so it's just some Crazy Lone Wolves

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

literally couldn't tell if this is right or left wing propaganda

2010 date tells me right wing?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

hey it's even in our NIST library!
lol, what does the epa database say about nerve gas

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the worst part about chemical warfare is filling out those drat environmental impact statements

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

rudatron posted:

lol, what does the epa database say about nerve gas

Dunno we don't have that one

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CPAC/status/705801139388817408

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

That message is "your principles actually don't mean poo poo you'll just vote for the guy promising to hurt browns the most"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol what hte goddamned gently caress

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Epic High Five posted:

Check the date

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

But at some point I got so comfortable
That I didn’t even realize that I’d started to crawl

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

Check the date

goddanit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

am i just still in a drunken haze or did Trumpo loving hint at a war with the FBI over leaks a few hours ago

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FabioClone posted:

goddamnit, fine, but then probate me for the love of god

Trump doesn't care about the leaks. He used to pretend to be his own employee and leak stuff about himself, and possibly had prostitutes leak in his mouth.He doesn't care about covering up his crimes because he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. He doesn't care about bad publicity, and the FBI chief is pretty much on his side anyway.

What these tweets are about is sexual frustration. Trump is used to frequently groping/ raping supermodels, and the reality of the campaign trail and the presidency is that he can't do that very often anymore. So when he lashes out at a subordinate, there is a heavy sexual component. Just as he sees women as vehicles for his own pleasure, he looks at his employees and agencies the same way. If they are not constantly giving him pleasurable stimuli, he calls them names and derides whatever it is they do. Think of the FBI as a pretty women who said she wouldn't sleep with him, and his thought process becomes clear.

This entitled, narcissistic sexual motive is at the heart of Trump. It is his essence.. one of the things he cannot change, for he would no longer be Trump, and being Trump is the only thing he likes about himself.

Basically, we need to get Trump laid.

this seems more like an argument to castrate the fat man as his collective frustration would make him literally detonate inside of a year and i've always wanted there to be a high profile spontaneous human combustion :coal:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

got my hopes up too

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

its like the only time ppl talk bout kansas is when its brownback or white supremacists

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Lol looks like the Iranians found out how to game the CIA:-

https://twitter.com/gebeilym/status/835138202633658372

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
You must always check tweet time stamps. It's a must in the zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Epic High Five posted:

am i just still in a drunken haze or did Trumpo loving hint at a war with the FBI over leaks a few hours ago

Is it a day that ends in Y?

• Locked thread