Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/835152839940968449

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/835154134097620992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

he came in his diaper

same

i also came in president donald j trumps diaper

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

zegermans posted:

Hot take: Pacific Rim had uwatchable dark shaky fight scenes, completely forgettable and unlikable characters, and that annoying guy from IASIP.

Pacific rimjob

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

I saw half of this Godzilla movie where I think they travel back in time to grab Godzilla to get him to fight a mechanical dragon in the future? And it had a Bond villain in a flying saucer. Which one is that?

Edballs

did the future godzilla have a bunch of crystals on its back, or was it a giant robot godzilla?

Was it M.O.G.U.E.R.A you are thinking of, from Godzilla v King Ghidorah?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/PeterHamby/status/835150821411143682

They are Russian flags that say Trump on the other side. Holy poo poo.

this is perfect holy poo poo

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

quadrophrenic posted:

why would bannon just reach over and pat someone on the leg

that's not even a power move or anything, it's just weird

"This is real, this is happening, you're awake right now." It's just a non-standard power move because most of the time people don't have to be convinced.

Serf
May 5, 2011

zegermans posted:

Hot take: Pacific Rim had uwatchable dark shaky fight scenes, completely forgettable and unlikable characters, and that annoying guy from IASIP.

is there anything you're not wrong about

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agrajag posted:

only good anime music is redline ost music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M3R2WvFQk

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

What the gently caress is he rambling on about? He's play acting up there.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'beautiful coal' is literally a Captain Planet villain's line

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Truga posted:

this is perfect holy poo poo

Was the DNC handing these out? Probably not they are incompetent.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
BLOODSUCKER CONSULTANTS

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Donald is always on and on about the minors

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
What the gently caress is he even talking about anymore

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mormonpartyboat posted:

BLOODSUCKER CONSULTANTS

(((consultants)))

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

same

i also came in president donald j trumps diaper

text me

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Is it weird that hearing him talk makes me physically ill?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

thrawn527 posted:

What the gently caress is he rambling on about? He's play acting up there.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

🤔

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot
I wish Hillary won and it's weird that so many people who post here that are supposedly "progressive" care more about insulting women than they do about standing up for the rights of trans folks and the undocumented.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

'beautiful coal' is literally a Captain Planet villain's line

has anyone tried to make a conservative cartoon that captain planet style indoctrinates the children w a policy position

not sure if it would be as bad as or worse than the conservative comedy efforts weve seen

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
some construction guy from the property mgmt company just came in to say they'd be doing some construction this afternoon - more specifically they said they would be "building a wall" and half the ppl in the office simultaneously burst out laughing (including myself)

:unsmith:

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

"...including the people and the business."

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
i want all the regulations

NO REGULATIONS!!!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
We're gonna repeal Obamacare and replace it with a worse version of Obamacare.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

maybe he wants bernie to run in 2020 n free him from this hell

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

My Moms Penis posted:

I wish Hillary won and it's weird that so many people who post here that are supposedly "progressive" care more about insulting women than they do about standing up for the rights of trans folks and the undocumented.

Whose parachute account is this?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

These polls are all so meaningless because you end up with liberal states with 90/10 disapproval ratings and republican ones with the inverse. It doesn't matter that 5% more of the country is against him when over 40% agree with him completely and are surrounded exclusively by others who agree

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

My Moms Penis posted:

hello powerball

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

My Moms Penis posted:

sweet username/post combo

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
some interesting supplemental data on the whole electoral win thing:

quote:

Trump's campaign style rally in Florida last week did not come off well with voters- only 39% think he should continue to hold campaign rallies as President, to 51% who say he should not. Speaking of the campaign, despite Trump's repeated claims of having won the most electoral votes since Ronald Reagan most voters aren't buying that- only 19% think he had the biggest win since Reagan to 58% who say he didn't. Trump's voters do buy the lie though- 43% of them think he had the biggest win since Reagan to 28% who think he didn't, and 29% who aren't sure.
i remember everyone here facepalmed hard when it came out that half of the nation thought trump was telling the truth there, turns out that's only true among his base (which is defined as people who identify as R)

also, lol:

quote:

-Finally Kyrie Irving is really off on his own with the 'earth is flat' thing.' Only 1% of Americans believe that. It's hard to find anything only 1% of Americans believe.

e:

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

These polls are all so meaningless because you end up with liberal states with 90/10 disapproval ratings and republican ones with the inverse. It doesn't matter that 5% more of the country is against him when over 40% agree with him completely and are surrounded exclusively by others who agree

what? look at the data man they break it down in crosstabs, it goes pretty much exactly the way you'd expect and does not show any huge variances like you're suggesting.

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Feb 24, 2017

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

My Moms Penis posted:

:chloe:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

My Moms Penis posted:

If you just had choose someone with a dick you wild have won to defend the Trans.

You choose vag over honour

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Thatim posted:

Also, i will never het used to how hyped americans are during things like this? Is it all the sugar or the lack of weed.

I mean, this women that is at cpac and screaming. You know who I mean if you are watching the wapo stream.

Retards. The explanation is retards.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

some construction guy from the property mgmt company just came in to say they'd be doing some construction this afternoon - more specifically they said they would be "building a wall" and half the ppl in the office simultaneously burst out laughing (including myself)

:unsmith:

Hahaha yeah people getting deported and families being ripped apart is something to burst out laughing at in an office. :unsmith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

maybe he wants bernie to run in 2020 n free him from this hell

this is my interpretation as well

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

siquesture...siquesture.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
loving hell Sweden again

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
the world will live in fear of our military

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Coolguye posted:

some interesting supplemental data on the whole electoral win thing:

i remember everyone here facepalmed hard when it came out that half of the nation thought trump was telling the truth there, turns out that's only true among his base (which is defined as people who identify as R)

also, lol:

lmaooooo

he is the 1%

• Locked thread