Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Ya you took heat from talking about Sweden, you loving lied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

the world will live in fear of our military

with trump at the helm, they already do

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

These polls are all so meaningless because you end up with liberal states with 90/10 disapproval ratings and republican ones with the inverse. It doesn't matter that 5% more of the country is against him when over 40% agree with him completely and are surrounded exclusively by others who agree

Well it would matter if you could get RINO candidates that don't long for death to run in those places were every district is 40% democrats and get them to vote in the Republican primaries AKA tea party take over style. Just run like Trump, my plans will be so good I will only have the best plans to put you all back to work for huge pay and short hours! Signing up for Indiana Senate ballot now.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
gently caress a cpac

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

has anyone tried to make a conservative cartoon that captain planet style indoctrinates the children w a policy position

not sure if it would be as bad as or worse than the conservative comedy efforts weve seen

http://rushrevere.com/AdventureSeriesBooks/index.html

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

since his only promises are no mexicans and no muslims he's gonna deliver bigly

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

He directed the intelligence community to come up with a plan to obliterate ISIS? I thought he had a plan! If only he had told us then!

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Squizzle posted:

has anyone tried to make a conservative cartoon that captain planet style indoctrinates the children w a policy position

not sure if it would be as bad as or worse than the conservative comedy efforts weve seen

Yes, there was some cartoon where some kids time traveled and there was one they went back and saw reagen and it had a super hilariously racist opening and I can't remember what it was called.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

My Moms Penis posted:

I wish Hillary won and it's weird that so many people who post here that are supposedly "progressive" care more about insulting women than they do about standing up for the rights of trans folks and the undocumented.

hey bb

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my internet is still out

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Well it would matter if you could get RINO candidates that don't long for death to run in those places were every district is 40% democrats and get them to vote in the Republican primaries AKA tea party take over style. Just run like Trump, my plans will be so good I will only have the best plans to put you all back to work for huge pay and short hours! Signing up for Indiana Senate ballot now.

I'll vote for you over Young hth

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

triple sulk posted:

my internet is still out

trump's talkin

it's p boring tbh

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

thrawn527 posted:

He directed the intelligence community to come up with a plan to obliterate ISIS? I thought he had a plan! If only he had told us then!

lol why would the IC be coming up with a plan, they'll gently caress this up worse than the military

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trumps going crazy huh

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
You heard it here first. Donald's friend doesn't like Paris anymore.

Pack it in Paris, you're done.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

did the future godzilla have a bunch of crystals on its back, or was it a giant robot godzilla?

Was it M.O.G.U.E.R.A you are thinking of, from Godzilla v King Ghidorah?

Yeah that's the one, King Ghidorah rings a bell.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
He's gonna be talking for like 4 hours since nobody lets him talk anymore

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

thrawn527 posted:

the plan is let syria and russia handle it; working out great so far

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Meanwhile, our own tourism is dying because nobody from other countries would be caught dead in America now

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

quadrophrenic posted:

sweet username/post combo

Admins please change my name to Ed Bigly Jr

tia

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Epic High Five posted:

lmaooooo

he is the 1%

amusingly according to the crosstabs 8% of jill stein voters and 4% of 'very liberal' voters said yes to the earth flat question

stein dumb so what

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

Trumps going crazy huh

actually he looks pretty comfortable at this event. he does well with friendly crowds.

it's just that his standard speech these day is 100% verifiable lunacy

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

My mom bought the First Patriots one for my nieces. My sister in law and I were dying of laughter because it is seriously the loving dumbest thing ever.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fits my needs posted:

Hahaha yeah people getting deported and families being ripped apart is something to burst out laughing at in an office. :unsmith:

sry about ur anxiety friend...go take a vipassana retreat or log off for a bit and go for a walk and then read a book, k? it will help!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Coolguye posted:

what? look at the data man they break it down in crosstabs, it goes pretty much exactly the way you'd expect and does not show any huge variances like you're suggesting.

87% of trump voters think he's more credible than ABC vs 91% of hillary voters who say the opposite

similar numbers for all the other networks

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

fits my needs posted:

Hahaha yeah people getting deported and families being ripped apart is something to burst out laughing at in an office. :unsmith:

its truly a tragedy when a criminal isn't allowed to live with their family. abolish prisons

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
it's 100% just his old election stump

i was already bored of that poo poo by like august last year

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

its truly a tragedy when a criminal isn't allowed to live with their family. abolish prisons

Eat a dick

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

does this mean we'll get to set up conjugal trailers along the border?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

:h:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

87% of trump voters think he's more credible than ABC vs 91% of hillary voters who say the opposite

similar numbers for all the other networks

on a national level sure, that's completely expected because people agree with the person they voted for (or disagree with him if they didn't).

you said some bullshit about states and that is absolutely not supported by the data.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

does this mean we'll get to set up conjugal trailers along the border?

hell yea

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

CherryCola posted:

My mom bought the First Patriots one for my nieces. My sister in law and I were dying of laughter because it is seriously the loving dumbest thing ever.

You mean those are real books? I thought someone had worked some photoshop magic.

Serf
May 5, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

this but unironically

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Not a Children posted:

Meanwhile, our own tourism is dying because nobody from other countries would be caught dead in America now

US companies with resorts/all-inclusives in Mexico are down double digits, too.

One month in and travel is already REALLY loving hurting. Bigly.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mastershakeman posted:

just arrest the family too

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

mastershakeman posted:

*cuddles you softly and coos* Who hurt you?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

what's the booing about

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lol LOCK HER UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas