Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Monkey King - He's in every other MOBA so why not. His knife is replaced with an extendable staff so you can melee from longer range or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickname Pending
Jan 2, 2008

I learned how to play beer pong from the Prince of Uganda at a university party.

CJ posted:

What new champs do you think they will add?

This is what i thought of:

Perry - He has a periscope to look round corners and over stuff.
Wormy - He can drill a hole through a wall and thread a tiny camera through to spy on the other side.
Loopy - He can hack defensive cameras and loop footage to fool defenders like in the movie Speed.
Barbara - Spawns with like 10 barbed wire so she can fill a room with it like they do in terrorist hunt.

I like Wormy and Loopy. Wormy's camera could be shot by the enemy, but it's so tiny that they would really have to scan the wall. I'd say Loopy could use his ability maybe 2-3 times for a certain amount of time. The enemy would only know it's looped if they watched carefully for a glitch in the feed.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers
Just picked the game up and working through the Situations. Fun game so far, any tips for a new player?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Wormy is basically Swat 4's optiwand, but since Siege doesn't have doors to begin with it isn't as useful.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Party Plane Jones posted:

Wormy is basically Swat 4's optiwand, but since Siege doesn't have doors to begin with it isn't as useful.
Doory - installs doors.

Nickname Pending
Jan 2, 2008

I learned how to play beer pong from the Prince of Uganda at a university party.

1500 posted:

Just picked the game up and working through the Situations. Fun game so far, any tips for a new player?

Play all situations before starting multiplayer and be sure to unlock a couple operators first. Fuze, Thermite, Ash, and Rook are some pretty good ones to start off on. Never rush the enemy, team work is key, and get creative. By that, I mean find good spots to hide or punch holes in walls to create small killholes, etc.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

1500 posted:

Stick with your team, watch flanks and communicate any useful information as it's fresh and accurate.

Also don't be a chronic reloader, I played recently and a guy lost a winnable round because he took 6 shots and went to reload at 24/30 bullets

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

CJ posted:

Camo - Disguises himself as a prop e.g. a potted plant or trash can. Context sensitive so he fits into his environment.

Print it

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Party Plane Jones posted:

The police use it in the episode of Ghost in the Shell set in London. They drill a hole through the wall and put a camera on the end of a cable through it to scout it out.

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

Goji- a trained negotiator, special ability is a bullhorn that gives you an echo effect and allchat on your mic so you can stand outside and talk to the other team to resolve the situation peacefully

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Bilal posted:

Goji- a trained negotiator, special ability is a bullhorn that gives you an echo effect and allchat on your mic so you can stand outside and talk to the other team to resolve the situation peacefully
*Gogi (only Russian kids will get this!)

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

1500 posted:

Buy 2 champs for each side and get the sight, barrel and grip upgrades for the primary weapon you use with them. Don't be a chump using iron sights.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
The Twins - You control two operatives that you can switch between at will, but watch out - they share a health pool!

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Gunny - He has lots of guns like in the matrix.

Vatek
Nov 4, 2009

QUACKING PERMABANNED! READ HERE

~SMcD
Manny - places mannequin decoys that look like defenders.

I have unloaded mags into the target dummies on Hereford way too many times.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Vatek posted:

Manny - places mannequin decoys that look like defenders.

The BF1 automark for having your sniper dummies get shot would be good there.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

CumGuzzler_69 (Defender, :cumpolice:) - can throw cum bombs at enemies. Enemies who get cummed on move very slowly.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Stompy - attacker operator who can place an upset toddler who will thrash around destroying walls, floors and the will to live

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The Duggler posted:

Stompy - attacker operator who can place an upset toddler who will thrash around destroying walls, floors and the will to live
Legy - counters Stompy by dispersing singular Lego blocks.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Hard we are giving you gold here

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers
Thanks for the tips.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Echolocation gernade, wait no that's probably two seasons from now for real

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

An operator who can suck his own dick.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Echolocation gernade, wait no that's probably two seasons from now for real

A throwable that scans a room automatically every x seconds for y time could be kinda cool. Like a drone, but faster.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Lassie - Team Rainbow's first dog operative.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Arachno - Has 4 robotic limbs attached to his back that let him climb walls and ceilings. Gets an operator video where he says some dumb poo poo about always catching his prey in his web or some poo poo.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Fizz - Places a remote triggered gadget that drops mentos into diet coke making a big mess

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

DoctorStrangelove posted:

An operator who can suck his own dick.

Already in

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

CJ posted:

Gets an operator video where he says some dumb poo poo about always catching his prey in his web or some poo poo.

Instantly more powerful than any other DLC op

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

CJ posted:

Lassie - Team Rainbow's first dog operative.

I would never play another operator.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

CJ posted:

Camo - Disguises himself as a prop e.g. a potted plant or trash can. Context sensitive so he fits into his environment.

What was the name of that half life mod where you were a suicide bomber potted plant

*Edit* http://suicide-survival.com

Basticle fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Feb 24, 2017

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

Scheherazade: Defender. Active ability, starts a sub-round of Siege using the remaining game time of the current round. Losing team members of the sub-round lose half of their HP in the round above. Can be activated once per round/sub-round.

Prince: Attacker. Automatically rewinds the round for all players by 3 seconds on death. Single use.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
Don't ...stop :gonk::fh:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Hardy - Doesn't fix his game.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Servor - Actually kills people he shoots at.

E: Real answer; Mother - Has a sharp stick to poke through kill holes. You'll put your eye out with it!

Fayk
Aug 2, 2006

Sorry, my brain doesn't work so good...
Possum - can leap up once from DBNO state

SMP
May 5, 2009

Tracer - from overwatch

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Invisio - throws server side smoke grenades

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
MyTeam - Doesn't stop shooting directly into a Montagne shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/XglYJRY.gifv

• Locked thread