Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I mean I guess you could call this a salad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat posted:

That is a loving war crime.

Whoever made that should be sentenced to death.

*tries to cut through 6-layer raw vegan lasagna and all the loose toppings explode into the horizon like a Skate 3 glitch*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I mean I guess you could call this a salad?

You're right, it's a vertical loving salad.

Aesop Poprock posted:

*tries to cut through 6-layer raw vegan lasagna and all the loose toppings explode into the horizon like a Skate 3 glitch*

:lol:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
vegans always have to make up fake versions of real food

i dont know if theyre trying to make themselves feel better by pretending they're eating real food

or if they're trying to trick people into converting to veganism

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Ein cooler Typ posted:

vegans always have to make up fake versions of real food

i dont know if theyre trying to make themselves feel better by pretending they're eating real food

or if they're trying to trick people into converting to veganism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN9YRKeYWEo

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Cool I like my pizza to be green, covered in yard clippings and served with impenetrable stoner vegan humor

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Really everyone make your own drat lasagna it's stupid fuckin easy and dank.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Why is it in every loving thread about fast food or frozen food some genius comes in and talks about how it's easy and dank to make your own food instead

like do you think no one has ever considered this before

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Thanks

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Why is it in every loving thread about fast food or frozen food some genius comes in and talks about how it's easy and dank to make your own food instead

like do you think no one has ever considered this before

Considering goons, yes I bet someone in here has never thought to make there own food

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WatermelonGun posted:

Pssshhh yeah you only gotta dirty up all the pots and pans in your kitchen. :jerkbag:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

WatermelonGun posted:

Or you could open a box and put it in the oven for an hour and a half and call it a meal.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The costco frozen lasagnas are loving great

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wheres the loving photos OP

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i ain't tryna grate all that drat cheese.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

Haven't you got any to spare Momma Koehler? Oh wait that would be lying wouldn't it...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Chinatown posted:

I was gonna take photos but I was really hungry, so I just smashed it without taking a photo. Sorry! But it was a frozen lasagna, everybody should have an idea on what that would look like!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I was gonna take photos but I was really hungry, so I just smashed it without taking a photo. Sorry! But it was a frozen lasagna, everybody should have an idea on what that would look like!

wait i was thinking like a family sized lasagna. But you meant a microwavable lasagna for one person. i dunno how i feel about this oB

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Aesop Poprock posted:

wait i was thinking like a family sized lasagna. But you meant a microwavable lasagna for one person. i dunno how i feel about this oB

From the box it was supposed to be 5 servings tbh. But it was like 1500 calories and it's the only thing I ate all day so I don't feel like too much of a fat rear end.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
oh that's acceptable then. Sometimes I won't eat for like two days and then I'll pound something awesome down like a huge double bacon burger with fries from a diner and then I'll kiss my reflexion in their bathroom mirror

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

From the box it was supposed to be 5 servings tbh. But it was like 1500 calories and it's the only thing I ate all day so I don't feel like too much of a fat rear end.

Kraft Dinner is intended for a family of four, but good luck feeding two people with one box.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you can't beat frozen lasagna you're an r tard. Home made lasagna noodles are super easy and takes like 10 minutes. Then it's just a red sauce and some cheese.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

scrubs season six posted:

If you can't beat frozen lasagna you're an r tard. Home made lasagna noodles are super easy and takes like 10 minutes. Then it's just a red sauce and some cheese.

Look at this guy who does his own cooking like a peasant.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I love lasagna. i realized ive never had non frozen lasagna, except at restaurants (maybe). I bought a large rear end frozen lasagna the other day, ate it in 3 days. so good.

Might try cooking it myself one of these days

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Red Baron 4 meat frozen za with a can of mushrooms and shredded cheddar added with about 10 minutes left is where it is at. Thanks for reading.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

drunkb posted:

Red Baron 4 meat frozen za with a can of mushrooms and shredded cheddar added with about 10 minutes left is where it is at. Thanks for reading.

Buy a couple of fresh mushrooms, Jesus Christ.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
True story: Strippers like lasagna

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Babies crying because they saw a loving vegetablr

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Buy a couple of fresh mushrooms, Jesus Christ.

Better yet, forage for mushrooms on your bathmat!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lasagna pizza plz

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Babies crying because they saw a loving vegetablr

I'm allergic to vegetables

my throat could close up and I could die

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

YOU SAID IT PJ!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I'm allergic to vegetables

my throat could close up and I could die

That means the world needs you to eat vegetables

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Don't you have to have a degree to cook your own food?? I always buy frozen I don't want the FDA to come knock down my door for preparing illicit food.

Plus frozen is better anyway all that water you get from the extra freezer burn ice helps you stay hydrated.

Four frozen burritos with frozen French fries and ranch (doesn't come in frozen unfortunately I've been emailing Hidden Valley they haven't gotten back yet) with a few Mtn Dews is what a real MasterChef eats.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I would totally eat that if it was not called a dairy free lasagna. Looks tasty, and i love to eat things with faces.

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
Speakng lasagna did you guys see the new lasagna cat videos they're hilarious

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Iron Crowned posted:

True story: Strippers like lasagna

Strippers will horf down soggy taco bell on cardboard they're not choosy when it comes to food. One of my friends was dating a stripper once and I saw her eating a half eaten sandwich someone threw away out of the trash. She wasn't even one of the gross looking ones

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I was gonna cook up a nice italian arrabiata with home made gnocci tonight but instead have got massively drunk and will just order a dominos instead lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

macdonal hamborkles posted:

I was gonna cook up a nice italian arrabiata with home made gnocci tonight but instead have got massively drunk and will just order a dominos instead lol.
:discourse:

• Locked thread