Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

FIND NOW. NO VEGGIES. WANT CAKE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You gotta wait in line here

I knew The Wire would get another season eventually

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zorodius posted:

I knew The Wire would get another season eventually

Reverse gis know whats up

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Burt Sexual posted:

'No anonymous sources,' Trump scolds _ after WH uses them (from @AP) http://bigstory.ap.org/03dd1b758ddc4693b5f2de2f23e169bb

lol ok

"Unnamed sources are bad," says President trying to set a speed record from election to Watergate

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835173525522624512
lollin that he posted a news story about what he said he was going to do instead of saying what he was gonna do

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

'No anonymous sources,' Trump scolds _ after WH uses them (from @AP) http://bigstory.ap.org/03dd1b758ddc4693b5f2de2f23e169bb

lol ok

omg LOL

quote:

Now, CPAC is largely the Trump show — "TPAC," White House counselor Kellyanne Conway called it.

Gonna start callin Trump "TPAC Chigurh"

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

unpacked robinhood posted:

*writes a scathing Yelp review*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I have a related "lol" story I havent told on SA yet. I live in a blue oasis city within a deep red state where white people are actually a minority (albeit barely). Where I live specifically is a mostly black and latino area but has been gentrifying fast over the past years with lots of yuppie white folks moving in. That'yys not super relevant to the story so, anyway...

While I was standing in line to vote outside the church that serves my polling place, this black college-aged girl was blasting (through her phone speaker) the YG song "FDT" whose chorus is just "gently caress Donald Trump!" repeated a bunch of times. I suggest that you look it up on Youtube and listen for full effect of the story.

You could tell most people around approved and were smiling and nodding along to the song. Except for this one guy. I was able to get a good look as he was just one person in front of me in line. He looked military or at least of the "support are troops !!! :downs:" variety (buzz cut, pasty white, developing beer beer belly) person and he was so visibly mad I thought for sure he was going to say something but he must have known he was heavily outnumbered. We waited in line about 15 minutes which allowed the gently caress trump song to play through a good 4-5 times. By the the got intonrtnv face was noticeably red and sporting the biggest grimace.

I like to think he nearly broke the booth's touchscreen voting Trump so hard. I walked out around the same time and as I was getting in my car I noticed him climbing a lifted truck with a Marines sticker on the back of the cab rear windshield. Before I could even get my car started he had backed out and was peeling out of the parking lot. Quintessential trump voter.

He had the last lol though i suppose.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Holy poo poo!...Pissss!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Lol sounds like a call to spend federal money to help Chicago but it can only mean the opposite

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

My first lol every morning is when I realize that this thread in GBS has made me the most politically informed I've ever been in my life. The rest of my lols all day are from staying politically informed by this thread and the steady drip-stream of Donald Trump's (the president (of the USA (LOL))) shenanigans.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/835159318521659393

phew! I was getting pretty worried about that one

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

In Trump's defense, I wouldn't know what a russian flag looks like either. I haven't been to Crimea lately.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i bleed gravy

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i bleed cum

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

People who play music on their phones while others are stuck around them deserve to be shot in the face though

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i was listening to a really dry webinar on some​ electrochemistry equipment and someone asked if it wouldn't be quite difficult to press some buttons or something on it and the Dutch guy running it said "it depends on the size of your hands, so your president might not be able to do it, Michael"

i loled

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

lol Trump: No more anonymous sources! Stop it!
* fires anyone with any history of saying anything bad about him *

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
boy if he actually fired everybody who said soemthing bad about him he'd fire 3/4s of the country and that would be bad for unemployment rates haha!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Easy-D and the TPAC krewe on the annex world tour

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Dial-a-Dog posted:

"Unnamed sources are bad," says President trying to set a speed record from election to Watergate

"I demand that you find those leakers who leaked the fact that I was trying to illegally force you to leak something that says I am not a terrible president!"

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Just enjoying some coffee and catching up on this thread.

I don't think I have ever had a consistent set of lols in a long time. loving Donald J. Trump is president of the USA. holy loving :lol:

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

unpacked robinhood posted:

Lol my neighborhood is the first on that list. SAD!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/835176223873597441

aaw, poor wittwe repubwicans gettin their feewings huwt, gonna cwy :cry: loving lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

proof of concept posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/835176223873597441

aaw, poor wittwe repubwicans gettin their feewings huwt, gonna cwy :cry: loving lol

LoL private prisons and reduced protesting rights. Some people bout to get rich.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

I Was The Fury posted:

My first lol every morning is when I realize that this thread in GBS has made me the most politically informed I've ever been in my life. The rest of my lols all day are from staying politically informed by this thread and the steady drip-stream of Donald Trump's (the president (of the USA (LOL))) shenanigans.
Can say the same! I'm not from the U.S. and some good posts in here really helped me to understand how some mechanics work in the government. Loling about Trump is really just the icing on the cake .

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lol he has an imaginary friend named Jim

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Goa Tse-tung posted:

lol he has an imaginary friend named Jim

I'm Jim. Can confirm I'm not Trump's friend.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump literally invented a fake pr person to get stories about him in the papers

JOHN BARRON 4 LIFE

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

haljordan posted:

Trump literally invented a fake pr person to get stories about him in the papers

JOHN BARRON 4 LIFE

*in extremely Trump voice* my wife didn't leave me she's staying in NY to take care of our son, uh, *looks at smudged writing on hand* Barron.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I wonder if republicans will bring back "free speech zones" or if we're just going full gestapo.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Minimalist Program posted:

*in extremely Trump voice* my wife didn't leave me she's staying in NY to take care of our son, uh, *looks at smudged writing on hand* Barron.

I'd kill to hear the lovely fake voice he tried to use

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

I wonder if republicans will bring back "free speech zones" or if we're just going full gestapo.

bring back?

they ever went away?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

haljordan posted:

JOHN BARRON 4 LIFE

i dont even know whats real anymore

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i googled John Barron and wow lmao

I gotta go outside 'cuz I'm about to lol all over the place in my office

quote:

In a phone call to NBC’s “Today” program Friday morning after this article appeared online, Trump denied that he was John Miller. “No, I don’t think it — I don’t know anything about it. You’re telling me about it for the first time and it doesn’t sound like my voice at all,” he said.

quote:

In 1990, Trump testified in a court case that “I believe on occasion I used that name.”

stop stop ahahahaha

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tumble posted:

boy if he actually fired everybody who said soemthing bad about him he'd fire 3/4s of the country and that would be bad for unemployment rates haha!

Conway and spicer talked poo poo about him before he was the Republican front runner and they were working on other campaigns

Plz let it happen lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its real lmao

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
Uh holy poo poo, apparently Trump blocked a bunch of news organizations (CNN, NYT, Politico, LA Times) from a media briefing. Did not provide a reason. And what orgs did they let in? Breitbart and Washington Times.

Decidedly not lol :(

HAM ON THE BONE fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Feb 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

anglerfish posted:

Uh holy poo poo, apparently Trump blocked a bunch of news organizations (CNN, NYT, Politico, LA Times) from a media briefing. Did not provide a reason. And what orgs did they let in? Breitbart and Conservative Times.

Decidedly not lol :(

im not gonna lie im lollin at that