Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

thathonkey posted:

Arguably donald trump's largest crime against humanity thus far is using more than three dots in an ellipsis when firing off an incoherent tweet that needs to be split across multiple 140 char bursts of pure retardation

actually he impressed me a few weeks ago, he sent a 4 part twitter rant and he used the number of ellipses to represent which tweet of four it was. It was very good for trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Just imagined 68 million mongoloids waking up, eating their hungry man tv dinner/chocolate cake breakfast, waddling into their pickup trucks, heading to the voting hall and mashing their flab on the Trump Button while cursing "that uppity negro Obongo".

68 million people voted for Trump, the orange semi-literate ragebaby. loving lmao :suicide:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lol at gaylord convention centre
Lol that they accidentally elevated Bannon to top security chief
Lol that trump has plenty of time to play golf and it doesn't seem to matter if he does or doesn't

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

BombiTheZombie posted:

Just imagined 68 million mongoloids waking up, eating their hungry man tv dinner/chocolate cake breakfast, waddling into their pickup trucks, heading to the voting hall and mashing their flab on the Trump Button while cursing "that uppity negro Obongo".

68 million people voted for Trump, the orange semi-literate ragebaby. loving lmao :suicide:

now imagine 68 million mongoloids waking up and eating their hungry man tv dinner and cake and realising that their health insurance was cut because theyre dumb as gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jel Shaker posted:

Lol at gaylord convention centre
Lol that they accidentally elevated Bannon to top security chief
Lol that trump has plenty of time to play golf and it doesn't seem to matter if he does or doesn't

not only did he promote bannon to top security chief but he had a couple of generals already on the council demoted lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kjoery posted:

a memory from the lol archive:

a bunch of my lgbt friends voted for trump because he held an upside down flag.

vvvvv god bless that old man

Your friends are stupider than the average trump voter, lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Jose posted:

not only did he promote bannon to top security chief but he had a couple of generals already on the council demoted lol

i have a begrudging respect for the incredible power-play of using Trump to become one of the most powerful men in the world though. That was some first-rate, Machiavellian scheming by Bannon... just casually getting the president to put you on the security council by writing yourself in and knowing he won't even read it.

That's good poo poo

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

scrubs season six posted:

Your friends might b stupid.

friend posted:

I'm just contrasting his campaign platform with his stances from the last 20 years
Which have been consistently left-center.

friend posted:

If you think he's a liar and nothing he says matters then why oppose his platform? You can't substantiate any claims that his presidency will be bad for the world either.

they had drunk a bit too much of the kool aid yes (a sad lol for friendships now past)

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Jose posted:

and the generals were dropped by accident because they recycled the list used by dubya without checking if anything had changed in the meantime. lol lol

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

Dizz posted:

now imagine 68 million mongoloids waking up and eating their hungry man tv dinner and cake and realising that their health insurance was cut because theyre dumb as gently caress

I await the crying and gnashing of teeth it will generate with bated breath, ready to unleash a cataclysmic lol that will reduce me to a sundered, lifeless husk.

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

repostin' for this page; requisite lol included

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dizz posted:

I tried, but the sudden shift in blood flow to my erection made me pass out.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
nutjob steve bannon being in a position of significant gov't power is almost as funny and absurd as trump being president

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

lol yeah that has everything to do with Chicago's completely ordinary per capita crime statistics and nothing to do with it being Obama's political home grounds :shrug:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/03/09/chicago-fbi-violent-crime-rate-totals-nation-compare-stats/

Oh my god... shhhh............... I live in Chicago and people aren't very pleased with the non-stop carnage here buddy. The fact that the murder rate is lower per capita than other cities is because Chicago is pretty big and the violence is contained into a few sectors meaning it averages out. If you just counted only the southside in the statistics it would look very different. We just hit the highest amount of murders ever in the city, even more than when crack was king.

Huge LOL "Chicago is an ordinary city when it comes to murder" jesus christ

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Oh my god... shhhh............... I live in Chicago and people aren't very pleased with the non-stop carnage here buddy. The fact that the murder rate is lower per capita than other cities is because Chicago is pretty big and the violence is contained into a few sectors meaning it averages out. If you just counted only the southside in the statistics it would look very different. We just hit the highest amount of murders ever in the city, even more than when crack was king.

Get out.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

It was so epicly mis-informed and stupid I had to say something.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sound Mr. Brown posted:

repostin' for this page; requisite lol included

Imagine the smell of Vic's vapor rub filling your nostrils as Bannon's cold, clammy hands slowly reach for your leg.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

runupon cracker posted:

The best defense against leakers is to not do horrible poo poo.

lol

I was gonna post this, same for when the DNC got their emails leaked, nobody would've cared if it wasn't full of underhanded bullshit.

Also, what are the leaks he's referring to anyway? Lol if I have to start watching Fox news every morning to figure out which one of their talking points he's latched on to today

Also also:

:laffo: hahaha I wasn't even gonna bother playing this till someone else lolled at it and I'm glad I did

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Chicago's a big deal, but Trump's obsession with it is weird and crazy. I don't think it has directly to do with Obama, except that Fox news probably trots out the bad news there whenever they can because of Obama, and as a result Trump thinks it's Mad Max in there

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Some spicy loling

https://twitter.com/Caitlyn_Jenner/status/834935434144731136

call me :swoon:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I wonder how many people around the world will go dressed up as Trump to their Halloween parties this year

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Won't you do us all a favor and hang out in the bad places

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/834947660540936192

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
also bad areas in big cities own because they're open-air drug markets.

i know SF has the 'loin, LA has skid row, and NYC has wash sq park... does Chicago have areas where you just get offered all sorts of crack and pills and stuff?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tumble posted:

also bad areas in big cities own because they're open-air drug markets.

i know SF has the 'loin, LA has skid row, and NYC has wash sq park... does Chicago have areas where you just get offered all sorts of crack and pills and stuff?

You gotta wait in line here

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol FIND NOW good god what a child

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
for those partial to the interpretation that trump is doing a speed run of the nixon presidency, reminder that nixon's obsession with stopping white house leaks led directly to watergate see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Plumbers

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Kjoery posted:

they had drunk a bit too much of the kool aid yes (a sad lol for friendships now past)

LOL my one friend kept pointing to an Oprah interview from loving 1988 as evidence that Trump was articulate and reasonable. Teehee

His comment when it looked like Clinton was going to win was "it would be like electing Nixon again" :xd:

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

proof of concept posted:

for those partial to the interpretation that trump is doing a speed run of the nixon presidency, reminder that nixon's obsession with stopping white house leaks led directly to watergate see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Plumbers

Except Nixon was competent and had actual achievements while in office.

Trump's biggest accomplishment is making tricky dick look good. lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/PeterHamby/status/835150821411143682

"irony is dead" - oscar wilde (or similar)

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

MRC48B posted:

Except Nixon was competent and had actual achievements while in office.

Trump's biggest accomplishment is making tricky dick look good. lol

Excuse me his greatest achievement was denying hillary the presidency and also all the lols we will get for 4 to hopefully 8 years.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

red great bloody blood

also lol that he is a stand-in at the last minute for milo

edit:

"I want to thank you, I was amazing." - Trump

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Trump has is own flag now? Lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I can't wait for this nation to drown in a red tide of blood and lols, just gotta bide me time lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
It won't be barbarian hordes that bring down the American experiment but lols Neverending :lol:

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

proof of concept posted:

lol FIND NOW good god what a child

Just saw the tweet a few minutes ago. What a shitshow! FINDNOW

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Oh my god that Russian flag thing is hilarious

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Viruswithshoes posted:

I wonder how many people around the world will go dressed up as Trump to their Halloween parties this year

oh yes. this is happening

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

FIND NOW lol jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
'No anonymous sources,' Trump scolds _ after WH uses them (from @AP) http://bigstory.ap.org/03dd1b758ddc4693b5f2de2f23e169bb

lol ok