Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Corny posted:

honestly i'm pretty pleased with the top 3 DNC candidates??? i don't really mind if either ellison or perez or buttigeig get the top position? i think all three of them would be good (though i'll admit i think pete is too talented to be DNC head - he should run for governor of indiana or senator in 2020)

jfc, this would get you beheaded in the Dem thread

if ellison doesn't win, everyone should just literally give up on the democratic party and run/support/vote third party because, as we've seen, third party obsession is the true key to defeating republicans

jokes on the dem thread ranters; everyone should give up but not because of dnc leadership but because rwm/propoganda since the repeal of the Fairness Doctrine along with new incessant attacks on non rw media sources mean that messaging outside of deep blue districts will become impossible

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Friendly reminder that it isn't unseasonably warm out necessarily because of GLOBAL WARMING just like when republicans deny it exists whenever it is unseasonably cold.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

paranoid randroid posted:

in the business, we call that the Guy Fieri Exit

us amateurs use the longer shorthand 'one-way express to flavortown' in a red state, in a blue state its just a 'kurt kobē'

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

You know drat well it'll be some innocuous sounding name like the Health Freedom Act

Restoring Rights to Patients Act 2017

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

so can we start calling this the 'underscore act' because that gives it the appropriate dour mood it deserves

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

You know drat well it'll be some innocuous sounding name like the Health Freedom Act

"Free Health from those who deserve it."

Now read that sentence again, I made it all lawyerly so it has a different meaning than what is implied.

So simple. :o:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i'm voting trump in 2020 and i'm donating to his campaign

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

deadgoon posted:

the democratic party is worthless and the idiots who voted for hillary just because she was a democrat are no better than the idiots who voted for trump just because he was a republican

Mmmmmmm nah. That's an extremely low bar to clear and as unpalatable it might be for some high minded internet dickweed to hear, there's ample evidence that a low-info Democrat would be much more justified voting for Clinton than a low info Republican voting for a reality TV clown who never held elected office in his life.

I wouldn't stop anyone from claiming it's a bad choice. It's just not a worse choice, or somehow a 1:1 comparable situation.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

deadgoon posted:

hosed up if true

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

deadgoon posted:

good news he's collecting donations already!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Peanut Butler posted:

'kurt kobē'

haha drat

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GUY'S DOUBLE-BARREL BURGER
$21.99

Did somebody say "Cobain?" Our top ammosmiths have packed a pound of top sirloin into these shells and seasoned them to perfection. Served directly into your mouth from a vintage Winchester.

🎵and i swear
that i don't have a bun
no i don't have a bun
no i don't have a bun 🎵

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

im on that GL t-t-tip this weekend

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

deadgoon posted:

nice self-own

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Corny posted:

honestly i'm pretty pleased with the top 3 DNC candidates??? i don't really mind if either ellison or perez or buttigeig get the top position? i think all three of them would be good (though i'll admit i think pete is too talented to be DNC head - he should run for governor of indiana or senator in 2020)

yeah perez and ellison would both be fine imo

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

(it's a link, too)

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i'm calling my representative right now telling him that if he does not begin supporting marijuana recriminalization and the expulsion of aliens i'm going to riot

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

deadgoon posted:

the democratic party is worthless and the idiots who voted for hillary just because she was a democrat are no better than the idiots who voted for trump just because he was a republican

woah lookit dis guy here

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

$21.99

Did somebody say "Cobain?" Our top ammosmiths have packed a pound of top sirloin into these shells and seasoned them to perfection. Served directly into your mouth from a vintage Winchester.

free hand brace with every order of bowlin' fries, a whole ball bag full of fries that have been blended together with warm coors light and frozen velveeta, with as many funky straws as you have guests

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rex-Goliath posted:

yeah perez and ellison would both be fine imo

oooh *sucks air through teeth* don't say that in the democrat thread

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

no we're calling it the underscore act. that's what it's called now

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

$21.99

At the Coba (co) Cobain-cabana (Cobain-cabana)
The hottest spot north of Tacoma (here)
At the Coba (co) Cobain-cabana
Music and heroin were always the fashion
At the Coba they fell in love

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Friendly reminder that it isn't unseasonably warm out necessarily because of GLOBAL WARMING just like when republicans deny it exists whenever it is unseasonably cold.

I mean I'm pretty sure the last 4 days of February could be 0 kelvin and we'd still set a record

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

oooh don't say that in the democrat thread

yeah i was happy w/ hillary or bernie too and i thought trump getting elected would have given them some perspective on these things but apparently not

w/e

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

deadgoon posted:

go for it my pal this is america and you have these rights:
law #1- say whatever
law #2- murder is usually OK (bring a paper bag to be sure)
law #3- if its retarded then its legal
and that's pretty much it and why were the greatest continent in the galaxy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

oooh *sucks air through teeth* don't say that in the democrat thread

no, better thought

do it :twisted:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Seattle: Where our two biggest cultural touchstones are dead rockstars who did too much heroin and our most recognizable landmark is a giant needle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7SR0mnDlQM

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Nice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

$21.99

aaaaaaand he's the one that likes all our food

and likes to eat along

and likes to scoop his bun

dont know what it lean

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

im on that GL t-t-tip this weekend

yo i didnt kno

ur moms raised a

f u c c b o i

so i wrote her a sympathy letter

next time

do better

My weapon of choice is Princess Panolply, built from the scales and spikes of the Queen of the Skies :black101:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

$21.99

one final trip to flavortown...

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/835193573310152704

kiss my gold teeth thank you soros

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

No scope sex page cummin

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

jarofpiss posted:

one final trip to flavortown...

Unload that flavor right into your mouth.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

$21.99

hehe

the bacon maple barrel oil makes this dish really zing
also if you survive what is left of your ruined head will be less boggled by *gestures everwhere at everything*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

My weapon of choice is Princess Panolply, built from the scales and spikes of the Queen of the Skies :black101:

lets hunt this weekend WW

what monster resembles donal trump the most

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
Wayne LaPierre is pretty much announcing open season on protesters, calling them terrorists, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

holy shti how do i get in on this

• Locked thread