Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's funny but also terrifying

So I guess it's time for the nervous lol's to roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reich_Ministry_of_Public_Enlightenment_and_Propaganda

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39080356

quote:

US President Donald Trump has vowed to start building a wall on the Mexican border "soon, way ahead of schedule", in a speech at a conservative event.

"We're building the wall," he said. "In fact it's going to start very soon. Way ahead of schedule. It's way, way, way ahead of schedule."

Wasn't that supposed to start like 2 weeks ago? What fuckin' schedule lmao.

bonus lol

quote:

"They have no sources they just make them up when there are none," Trump told the at-capacity CPAC crowd who cheered him in agreement. "They shouldn't be allowed to use sources unless they use somebody's name. Let their name be put out there."

so much salt being thrown

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

quote:

US President Donald Trump has vowed to start building a wall on the Mexican border "soon, way ahead of schedule", in a speech at a conservative event.

"We're building the wall," he said. "In fact it's going to start very soon. Way ahead of schedule. It's way, way, way ahead of schedule."
I guess we can rest easy that it's never going to happen or the construction of "The Chain-Link Fence" will be starting around Q4.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Invictus posted:

It's funny but also terrifying

So I guess it's time for the nervous lol's to roll

:stonklol:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

anglerfish posted:

Uh holy poo poo, apparently Trump blocked a bunch of news organizations (CNN, NYT, Politico, LA Times) from a media briefing. Did not provide a reason. And what orgs did they let in? Breitbart and Washington Times.

Decidedly not lol :(

this is insanely bad

lol

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i took the wife's car for coffee this morning and they were playing trump's address to CPAC live, i thought for sure it was a replay of the florida rally...'i inherited a mess, we're way ahead of schedule on the wall, which we are going to build, believe me, and these are bad, bad dudes we are throwing out' *insanely wild cheers and applause*

we voted in loving Max Headroom

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Trump: maybe if I go full fascist disctator on the media the negative stories will stop.

Lol

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lol. I just remembered I worked at one of trumps golf courses as a waiter for like 3 weeks in college. Most of the members were nice enough (for billion/millionaires), but their loving worthless kids took absolute joy in not tipping. It's one of trump's policies. I wonder if they just accept that about 1 in 10 meals contains some kind of bodily fluid.

Also lol: trump played golf there, caddies said he absolutely sucks but everyone has to pretend he's good or they'll be fired. Even members had to play poorly on purpose lest he kick them out.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 24, 2017

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Imagine hearing about the press ban and being ok with it.

Lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

Lol

Even better, imagine being happy that those "uppity liberal liars are being punished"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

Lol

trump supporters think its good because they can hear the truth directly from trump without the media spin*

*challenging questions and fact checking

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Moridin920 posted:

im not gonna lie im lollin at that

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

red19fire posted:

Also lol: trump played golf there, caddies said he absolutely sucks but everyone has to pretend he's good or they'll be fired. Even members had to play poorly on purpose lest he kick them out.

Lol I wonder if he ever scored as well as Kim Jong-il at golf, it sounds like they've got similar play styles

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/BullCityVA/status/835203150768390144

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Just imagine every time reddit cried about free speech without understanding at all what that means and here we are with it finally happening for real.

Edit: lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol trump is one of those bitch goons who puts people on his ignore list

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Trump establishes safe space after meany head media criticizes his garbage administration.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Professor SJW posted:

lol trump is one of those bitch goons who puts people on his ignore list

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

comments on my station's facebook post about this are almost 100% against trump. i haven't seen that before.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this is CNN's front page right now:

lol they are going to make real drat sure that their audience knows about this bullshit

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

One dude on Facebook is getting pedantic about whether it was an official briefing or not in a brilliant display of willful ignorance.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
It's really cool that Trump is allowed to do all of this stuff without Senate, congress, or anyone to really stop him or interfere.

lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dizz posted:

It's really cool that Trump is allowed to do all of this stuff without Senate, congress, or anyone to really stop him or interfere.

lol

im telling him to stop!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

loling at the solid 3/4ths or so of the american public who won't even know/hear about this because they're garbage people who either only follow their facebook feed or no news at all

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I have no mouth, but I must lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

Trump establishes safe space after meany head media criticizes his garbage administration.

LOL when the first therapy dog in the White House is Trump's.

Double LOL when the dog is Chris Christie.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Katana Gomai posted:

loling at the solid 3/4ths or so of the american public who won't even know/hear about this because they're garbage people who either only follow their facebook feed or no news at all

it's kind of funny because that also means he shouldn't have bothered. since no one in his camp cares about those outlets.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

mike12345 posted:

it's kind of funny because that also means he shouldn't have bothered. since no one in his camp cares about those outlets.

yeah anyone who uses those is now going to see them go all in on his being fascist and thats still more americans than his supporters lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Cthulu Carl posted:

LOL when the first therapy dog in the White House is Trump's.

Double LOL when the dog is Chris Christie.

chris christie getting repeatedly owned is a good and happy thing

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol ur supposed to use the implicit threat of losing access to keep the press corps in line you absolute madman

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
All the dumb handwringing nerds who insisted full fascism JUST CAN'T HAPPEN HERE GUYS THIS IS AMERICA!! im lolin at you dipshits

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Code Jockey posted:

chris christie getting repeatedly owned is a good and happy thing
Only thing better is seeing Ted Cruz being demeaned.

Still love him phone banking for the guy that called his wife ugly.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

red19fire posted:

Lol. I just remembered I worked at one of trumps golf courses as a waiter for like 3 weeks in college. Most of the members were nice enough (for billion/millionaires), but their loving worthless kids took absolute joy in not tipping. It's one of trump's policies. I wonder if they just accept that about 1 in 10 meals contains some kind of bodily fluid.

haha we elected someone with the same megalomaniacal tendencies as the hereditary dictator of a literal fascist state

because he said some abooboo poo poo to dummies and olds

lmfao

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

OMGVBFLOL posted:

haha we elected someone with the same megalomaniacal tendencies as the hereditary dictator of a literal fascist state

because he said some abooboo poo poo to dummies and olds

lmfao

Lol and he was still better than Clinton.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Runaktla posted:

According to? You realize she got way more votes than him, right?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
but... but... EMAILS!!!!

AND URANIUM AND BOMBS!!! :qq:

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Runaktla posted:

poster responding to trump supporters posted:

You're all pigs, laughing as the conveyors take you to the slaughterhouse

i know i posted this before, but i feel like its a more relevant lol now than ever before

crime weed fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Feb 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

What could Clinton have possibly done that would have been as bad as anything Trump has in the first month of his term?