Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

tao of lmao posted:

What could Clinton have possibly done that would have been as bad as anything Trump has in the first month of his term?

Didn't you hear, she was gonna take all the guns then force everyone to get a sex change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Leon Einstein posted:

Now I'm just pissed at all the idiots who voted for Trump. This is a slow motion car crash where half the occupants are too goddamned stupid to see the collision about to happen.

*sees dornald trump destroy the entirety of US democracy in less than 2 months*: boy this sure is slow motion.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

What could Clinton have possibly done that would have been as bad as anything Trump has in the first month of his term?

I bet that on at least 10 occassions she's been farted on by Bill Clinton which Turmp probably has not.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol trump denying nytimes to a press briefing

im honestly expecting an announcement of a new "ministry of truth" by end March

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Viruswithshoes posted:

In 100 year's time there will be loving awesome documentaries about this election

in a century the public will forget about clinton being first lady or senator or secretary of state but will remember her solely for being the idiot loser who managed to somehow lose to trump loving lmao.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

dont know why he didnt just legalize weed right away, all of the libs would be like "WOW GO TRUMP" and then stop caring about him and he can go about doing whatever he wants while the public are all getting stoned 24/7

That would be Huxley method.

Trump thinks he can pull an Orwell.

lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

brb starting a crowdfunding effort to open a DC Pizzaria/abuse cult called the "Pizza 'Gator."

PediPizza!

What? It's delivered on foot, that's why ooooohhhhh

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

500 good dogs posted:

all of the libs would be like "WOW GO TRUMP" and then stop caring about him

the thing is it doesn't loving matter

like, he could do a million things to make even the smallest step toward the people who didn't vote for him but if the last five weeks have shown anything, it's that the us political system is FUBAR to the point where he can p. much spit into 60+% of the population's faces and get away with it. so he does.

as a non-american, that's a gigantic lol for me

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Katana Gomai posted:

like, he could do a million things to make even the smallest step toward the people who didn't vote for him but if the last five weeks have shown anything, it's that the us political system is FUBAR to the point where he can p. much spit into 60+% of the population's faces and get away with it. so he does.

as a non-american, that's a gigantic lol for me

it's a pretty big lol for me too, as an american

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Katana Gomai posted:

We can only be so blessed than being baptized by His fluids. Hail God Emperor Donald Trump. May His golden mane be ever manly and hyuge.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Moridin920 posted:

it's a pretty big lol for me too, as an american

same haha we're ratfucked in a garbage dump

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Smoked some demon weed and lol'd wistfully.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what can you do but lol ?

otherwise youll definitely go insane

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Viruswithshoes posted:

My only wish is that Hunter S Thompson was alive to cover the 2016 election campaign. God drat, what a fantastic book that'd be

was thinking that myself and then thinking, well why can't i just do it? and then i thought
because not even cnn can get in on his press conferences for fucks sake

also i have no will to do anything until the coup starts lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait, wait, wait. I know who you are. Just wait. Let me tell you about the travel ban. We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban, but we had a bad court. We got a bad decision. We had a court that’s been overturned -- again, maybe wrong, but I think it’s 80 percent of the time. A lot. We had a bad decision. We’re going to keep going with that decision. We’re going to put in a new executive order next week sometime. But we had a bad decision. That’s the only thing that was wrong with the travel ban.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

thathonkey posted:

Why do we have to choose??

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

thathonkey posted:

Well I mean there's protesting, picketing, rioting, activism, civil war disobedience, there's all sorts of poo poo you could do about it if you go outside

Or you could just ignore everything and hope he won't go that far (surely it can't happen, right??) even though we're just 1 month in and he grows more fascist every day

lol!

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

my new dog posted:

Wait, wait, wait. I know who you are. Just wait. Let me tell you about the travel ban. We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban, but we had a bad court. We got a bad decision. We had a court that’s been overturned -- again, maybe wrong, but I think it’s 80 percent of the time. A lot. We had a bad decision. We’re going to keep going with that decision. We’re going to put in a new executive order next week sometime. But we had a bad decision. That’s the only thing that was wrong with the travel ban.

too close to reality man give us a break

(lol)

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

thathonkey posted:

Harlan Ellison from Approaching Oblivion (1974) posted:

Now I'm merely going to sit here on the side and laugh my rear end off at how you sink into the quagmire like the triceratops. I'm going to laugh and jeer and wiggle my ears at your death throes...I'm over here, watching you, and giggling, and saying, "This is what tomorrow looks like, dummy."

And if you hear me sobbing once in a while, it’s only because you’ve killed me, too, you fuckers.
Spite and lols got him through the '60s

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Leon Einstein posted:

According to? You realize she got way more votes than him, right?

lol that just makes her sound even dumber.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Dizz posted:

Idk dude, it's been a month and a half and trump is hitting high scores in lols
I'm a fan of his many lols. We will be reaching peak lol soon. Trump is a belligerent narcissist and he creates lol upon lol, but he's still better than run of the mill establishment D or R.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

lolling.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Jesus Christ America you don't have to fast-forward to oblivion you can take your time. I got popcorn for 4 years but if you're already banning the press and undoing the last decades of progress I'm going to have to start eating faster.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

please no... please oh god jesus please no gently caress gently caress gently caress

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lol if u believe that old af clickbait hill article

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

OMGVBFLOL posted:

look into your heart of hearts and tell me it's not true

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

It's pretty funny that the USA had American exceptionalism finally extinguished by Trump, who was never exceptional, and that the USA will now politically slowly turn into a country like Turkey (I.e. Not even a middling European country)

Lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

OMGVBFLOL posted:

lol if u dont think that old bitch ain't gonna try to use trump's lovely presidedncy as a platform

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Hillary and Zuckerberg will both run and Hillary will win the primary.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the republican party will probably break apart and the center leaning republicans (aka regular right not the far right now in power) will consume and join up with the democrats who already agree with them continuing to give bern bros the finger

this new democrat party will run jeb or rubio against trump in 2024 after congress repeals presidential term limits. trump will win.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Arrhythmia posted:

look into your heart of hearts and tell me it's not true

It 100% guaranteed WILL happen.

Two years from now Trump will have done a bunch of really stupid poo poo and we are going to start seeing articles pop up discussing how great it would have been if Clinton were elected in 2016. Then she is going to start doing more and more speaking events while saying she is for sure not running. Crowds start to show up with "(Re-elect) Hillary Clinton in 2020 signs", and she smiles coyly. People dig up their old "I'm with HER" merch and beg her to save the country from Trump the Tyrant. Then she announces. And history repeats itself in the most stupid way possible. lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

It 100% guaranteed WILL happen.

Two years from now Trump will have done a bunch of really stupid poo poo and we are going to start seeing articles pop up discussing how great it would have been if Clinton were elected in 2016. Then she is going to start doing more and more speaking events while saying she is for sure not running. Crowds start to show up with "(Re-elect) Hillary Clinton in 2020 signs", and she smiles coyly. People dig up their old "I'm with HER" merch and beg her to save the country from Trump the Tyrant. Then she announces. And history repeats itself in the most stupid way possible. lol

Haha it's going to happen and then Trump will use that as a platform to say "well if people and the FAKE NEWS think its so great that a person keeps running, it's onyl fair that I also get to KEEP RUNNING. VERY FAIR!" and then he'll run again in 2024 and win again because, as stated many times itt, he is going to have congress repeal the two-term limit and become life-time ruler of the US wasteland.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Viruswithshoes posted:

I wonder how many people around the world will go dressed up as Trump to their Halloween parties this year

In downtown Las Vegas this year I saw the most fantastic Trump costume I've ever seen, no mask just the right kind of face and a wig and clothes... My friend was dressed in authentic middle eastern garb and we had a good-natured shouting match with the fake trump to the amusement of passerbys

I might not mind going as fat-assed donald trump in golf clothes though with rosacea all over my face . I was lolling super hard at whatever posted was mentioning how you could tell the enormous extent of his fat rear end even from the front. It's pretty amazing how a well tailored suit and a podium can hide a big old spare tire and the fattest rear end outside of beauties of instagram

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Play posted:

In downtown Las Vegas this year I saw the most fantastic Trump costume I've ever seen, no mask just the right kind of face and a wig and clothes... My friend was dressed in authentic middle eastern garb and we had a good-natured shouting match with the fake trump to the amusement of passerbys

I might not mind going as fat-assed donald trump in golf clothes though with rosacea all over my face . I was lolling super hard at whatever posted was mentioning how you could tell the enormous extent of his fat rear end even from the front. It's pretty amazing how a well tailored suit and a podium can hide a big old spare tire and the fattest rear end outside of beauties of instagram

I mentioned that you could see his fat rear end even from the front, because you can. HAha.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Minimalist Program posted:

Haha it's going to happen and then Trump will use that as a platform to say "well if people and the FAKE NEWS think its so great that a person keeps running, it's onyl fair that I also get to KEEP RUNNING. VERY FAIR!" and then he'll run again in 2024 and win again because, as stated many times itt, he is going to have congress repeal the two-term limit and become life-time ruler of the US wasteland.

Holy poo poo, I just realized that Trump is Immortan Joe:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

Holy poo poo, I just realized that Trump is Immortan Joe:

Well duh

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
That scene from Rogue One at the end when the Death Star blast is expanding to engulf the protaganists and they just chillin on the beach to watch it. Only one of them says "It could have been worse, remember those emails?" And then they die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

bag em and tag em posted:

That scene from Rogue One at the end when the Death Star blast is expanding to engulf the protaganists and they just chillin on the beach to watch it. Only one of them says "It could have been worse, remember those emails?" And then they die.

lol