Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Just wondering what's the cheap small amp+speaker combo of choice right now? It's not exactly for PC speakers but similar use case, need something for my workbench where I mess with old video games and need to hear sounds. I was looking at this amp unless it's a piece of poo poo or people can recommend something better for a similar price, and I have no idea what speakers to pair with that but I do know I want them to be pretty small (bookshelf style).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

d0s posted:

Just wondering what's the cheap small amp+speaker combo of choice right now? It's not exactly for PC speakers but similar use case, need something for my workbench where I mess with old video games and need to hear sounds. I was looking at this amp unless it's a piece of poo poo or people can recommend something better for a similar price, and I have no idea what speakers to pair with that but I do know I want them to be pretty small (bookshelf style).

I'd eBay/craigslist myself a pair of Minimus 7 for $15-$40 but I also have a soft spot for their aesthetic.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Electric Bugaloo posted:

I'd eBay/craigslist myself a pair of Minimus 7 for $15-$40 but I also have a soft spot for their aesthetic.

Actually that's perfect, hadn't even thought about something with metal grills but for a workbench it seems great

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Something on my Klipsch iFi 2.1 system is broken, but I'm pretty sure the RSX-3 speakers still work.

So, do I buy a receiver + powered subwoofer or do I just buy a Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 system for $110?

FYI, I have Sennheiser HD 650 headphones so I don't need the speakers to be amazing, just good.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I have been using some M-Audio AV30s but I had to repurpose them in another room. I need a replacement, preferably smaller than those, but still with a ~full~ sound.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

signalnoise posted:

I have been using some M-Audio AV30s but I had to repurpose them in another room. I need a replacement, preferably smaller than those, but still with a ~full~ sound.

What's your budget? With "monitors"/computer speakers of that type, it's hard to go smaller than AV-30s and still get a comparable sound without also getting more expensive.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I dunno 50-100? I might just say gently caress it and replace them with AV-32's

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

signalnoise posted:

I dunno 50-100? I might just say gently caress it and replace them with AV-32's

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bose-Companion-2-Series-II-Computer-Speakers-great-condition-/291970552610?hash=item43facd1322:g:QAsAAOSwA3dYT0Vr

or similar. i've got AV30s in my bedroom and sitting at a small desk the companion ii's don't leave me very disappointed. plus small and look nice.

CheddarGoblin
Jan 12, 2005
oh
Any recommendations on minimal/'modern' design speaker stands? It's been a surprisingly difficult thing to search for, you'd think there would be a ton of options. I'm getting a new computer desk that isn't wide enough for both displays and my LSR305's, so I'm looking for stands. Also thinking about maybe wall mounting them using small shelves if I can make it pretty enough.

e: nevermind, the desk dimensions on blu dot's site were grossly incorrect and it's actually plenty wide to fit my poo poo.

CheddarGoblin fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jan 13, 2017

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad
I have these and they're good.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/822493-REG/Ultimate_Support_17441_JS_MS70_Studio_Monitor_Speaker.html

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
So my old pair of M-Audio AV40s died, I'm trying to decide on a replacement. I don't want AV42s, I've heard they are quite a step down from the old AV40s in overall quality. I am looking at the Mackie CR4 speakers as a replacement but some of the negative reviews worry me, stuff about the internal amp overheating which sends up a red flag for me as far as long term reliability goes. There are the PreSonus Eris E4.5 but they seem way overkill and are also $50 more, but the quality seems to be there so I'm pretty sure they will last a long time. I listen to a lot of music and I am pretty finicky about audio quality, to give an idea I had a Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 set up before the AV40s and I was never really satisfied with it. Also I don't have the room for a subwoofer these days so I have to get a 2ch system, if I could get something smaller than the AV40s but that sounds just as good for under $200 that would be perfect. Anyone got any recommendations?

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

So my old pair of M-Audio AV40s died, I'm trying to decide on a replacement. I don't want AV42s, I've heard they are quite a step down from the old AV40s in overall quality. I am looking at the Mackie CR4 speakers as a replacement but some of the negative reviews worry me, stuff about the internal amp overheating which sends up a red flag for me as far as long term reliability goes. There are the PreSonus Eris E4.5 but they seem way overkill and are also $50 more, but the quality seems to be there so I'm pretty sure they will last a long time. I listen to a lot of music and I am pretty finicky about audio quality, to give an idea I had a Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 set up before the AV40s and I was never really satisfied with it. Also I don't have the room for a subwoofer these days so I have to get a 2ch system, if I could get something smaller than the AV40s but that sounds just as good for under $200 that would be perfect. Anyone got any recommendations?

Find an electronics repair shop and have your AV40's repaired. It'll be way cheaper than new speakers, and they won't break again if they use high quality replacement components.

I bought a set that had been repaired, sold them to a friend and he's still using them with no issues and much happiness

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

RIP Paul Walker posted:

Find an electronics repair shop and have your AV40's repaired. It'll be way cheaper than new speakers, and they won't break again if they use high quality replacement components.

I bought a set that had been repaired, sold them to a friend and he's still using them with no issues and much happiness

I don't think that is possible, it was a power surge that killed them and they smelled very strongly of burnt electronics.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I don't think that is possible, it was a power surge that killed them and they smelled very strongly of burnt electronics.

That sucks, I figured it was the common failure of under-specced parts.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Ended up grabbing a pair of PreSonus Eris E4.5 for $140, used but apparently the person who bought them just changed their mind and returned them so they are basically new, just $60 cheaper.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
I'm looking at rather budgety speaker solutions for my pc; I use it for a bit of everything, but since I have a proper 5.1 in the living room for movies/series most of the usage is probably going to be games/some music.

This is a small room (3x3m/9.8x9.8 ft) and the only listening position will be in my computer chair, so it's not like I need a lot of placement freedom, setup-wise.

Should I go for a soundbar, or a 2.1 (2.0)?

Feel free to recommend a few, but since I'm not in the states, so my options are rather limited as most of the usual recommendations are just not available over here.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
I'm probably in the wrong place but technically it's for my desktop so here goes:

Just bought a TEAC AX-501 and TEAC UD-501 now I need a pair of tiny passive speakers to match.

I've been eyeing the KEF LS50 minimonitor for a while but just haven't brought myself to shell out that much money without hearing them first.
I actually managed to find a pair on craigslist but they were like 2+ hours from me and the guy was still asking about $1200.

Anywho... does anyone have any suggestions for something along that line? Doesn't have to be coaxial but it does have to be tiny and sound good.
I'm all for DIY but I don't think I'm going to have a chance to dig my tools out of storage to build my own. Easy to assemble kits or pre-assembled cabinets would be much preferred.

Any suggestions?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I'm probably in the wrong place but technically it's for my desktop so here goes:

Just bought a TEAC AX-501 and TEAC UD-501 now I need a pair of tiny passive speakers to match.

I've been eyeing the KEF LS50 minimonitor for a while but just haven't brought myself to shell out that much money without hearing them first.
I actually managed to find a pair on craigslist but they were like 2+ hours from me and the guy was still asking about $1200.

Anywho... does anyone have any suggestions for something along that line? Doesn't have to be coaxial but it does have to be tiny and sound good.
I'm all for DIY but I don't think I'm going to have a chance to dig my tools out of storage to build my own. Easy to assemble kits or pre-assembled cabinets would be much preferred.

Any suggestions?

Kefdirect.com is literally selling all finishes of the LS50 right now, including their remaining stock of limited edition colors, for $1200 through April 10. So at least you can get brand new speakers for that price.

I've liked the LS50s for a long time but haven't had the space or budget for a pair yet.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Kefdirect.com is literally selling all finishes of the LS50 right now, including their remaining stock of limited edition colors, for $1200 through April 10. So at least you can get brand new speakers for that price.

I've liked the LS50s for a long time but haven't had the space or budget for a pair yet.

Accessories4less has the black ones for $999 right now, and that's not making things any less tempting.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I've been asked to find a high quality microphone and speaker by work for use on skype calls because the one we've got isn't particularly good. Something that is relatively portable and can plug into a laptop. The problem is that while I can find what look like good speakers the quality of the microphone seems harder to determine and thats the important bit. Any recommendations?

Will a separate microphone have echo problems?

Jose fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Mar 15, 2017

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Cross-posting form the Quick Questions thread:

I've had a pair of M-Audio AV-40 powered studio monitors for the past couple years and I'm thinking of upgrading.

These would be used for my desktop PC. I have a pretty big desk so size isn't a dealbreaker. I have a basic Schiit stack, but don't intend to upgrade to a full amp so I think I'd like to stick with the powered monitor approach.

These would not be used for mixing/mastering. Just for music / gaming. I'm also not looking for a subwoofer (2.1 system) because I live in an apartment building.

Budget is ~$500 - with wiggle room if it would be worth it.

Things I've considered:
Audioengine A5+
JBL LSR 305
M-Audio M3-8 (I know this is closer to $700 but I've liked my AV40s alot)

I've also heard ELAC might be coming out with a powered monitor soon as well?

Anyway - thoughts on what I should get? Thanks!

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I really like LSR 305 set at my office and I think they're a bit better than the A5s. If I could fit a set on my home desk I'd get a second pair.

Lolcano Eruption
Oct 29, 2007
Volcano of LOL.

Jose posted:

I've been asked to find a high quality microphone and speaker by work for use on skype calls because the one we've got isn't particularly good. Something that is relatively portable and can plug into a laptop. The problem is that while I can find what look like good speakers the quality of the microphone seems harder to determine and thats the important bit. Any recommendations?

Will a separate microphone have echo problems?

All mics will work better with headphones to prevent feedback. To reduce echo probelms, look for mics with cardoid pickup patterns. Most podcasters/streamers use microphones by Audio Technica or Blue.

Lowness 72 posted:

Cross-posting form the Quick Questions thread:

I've had a pair of M-Audio AV-40 powered studio monitors for the past couple years and I'm thinking of upgrading.

These would be used for my desktop PC. I have a pretty big desk so size isn't a dealbreaker. I have a basic Schiit stack, but don't intend to upgrade to a full amp so I think I'd like to stick with the powered monitor approach.

These would not be used for mixing/mastering. Just for music / gaming. I'm also not looking for a subwoofer (2.1 system) because I live in an apartment building.

Budget is ~$500 - with wiggle room if it would be worth it.

Things I've considered:
Audioengine A5+
JBL LSR 305
M-Audio M3-8 (I know this is closer to $700 but I've liked my AV40s alot)

I've also heard ELAC might be coming out with a powered monitor soon as well?

Anyway - thoughts on what I should get? Thanks!

The A5+ actually sounds worse than the AV40. Go with the LSR305 for sure.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

So I got the Klipsch R-15PMs, had em for almost a year now and I love em. They have a nice array of inputs for both analog and digital. I've been using USB all along, which is fine except it burns a USB port. Are there really any fundamental differences in sound quality or anything else I should consider, maybe switch to analog instead?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

codo27 posted:

Are there really any fundamental differences in sound quality or anything else I should consider, maybe switch to analog instead?

If you're using an integrated sound card it may have interference. Easy enough to test: if you don't hear anything, it's clean enough. Worst case, you can switch back to USB or optical.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I am using integrated, and I'm getting this awful sound like AM radio with a buzz every 5 seconds or so. Hm. From what I understand I thought it wasn't really worth having a dedicated sound card anymore? I have a high end board with 24 bit/192hz support.

jimtech
Nov 25, 2005
Hail to the king baby...

I'm looking for a good pair of 2.1 speakers for my gaming computer. Recently picked up the Logitech Z625 but need to return them due to buzzing on one speaker and bad audio output in general. Budget would be $200 and could be USB/Optical/RCA inputs.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

codo27 posted:

I am using integrated, and I'm getting this awful sound like AM radio with a buzz every 5 seconds or so. Hm. From what I understand I thought it wasn't really worth having a dedicated sound card anymore? I have a high end board with 24 bit/192hz support.

What's wrong with sticking to USB? Your speakers support it and you don't get interference with that.

The problem with integrated sound cards is that sometimes they get interference, usually because they're not electrically separated enough from rest of the system. When a part of your system draws more power it can be heard. A computer is not hi-fi equipment.

From a strictly bang-for-buck dedicated sound cards aren't really worth it. Case in point, you who can use USB to your speakers. An external USB DAC is a nice thing to have though, especially if you use headphones.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
Also, I'm quite sure many vendors cheat by quoting raw specs of the DAC chip than their overall performance of their implementation with the chip.

For playback, 24-bit is only better than 16-bit for less quantization noise when using software volume control, even so we are getting in mostly pedantic territory in the real world. But sampling rates above 48KHz are utterly worthless.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
Anybody hear this in person?

https://us.creative.com/p/speakers/sound-blasterx-katana

I currently am running a speaker amp in my closet and some Polk bookshelfs and a center channel but the real estate on my desk I think is a bit.

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad
Massdrop is selling LSR30Xs -- looks like LSR305s with a piano black finish and some included rubber feet. $320 shipped, so the standard LSR305 is cheaper on Amazon.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-jbl-lsr30x-powered-speakers

Drop goes up Monday, June 19 at 6 AM PST.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

The end state for every "discount deal" site is selling things for more than retail.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jinnigan posted:

Is there any significant choice to be made about speakers in the <$50 range?

I am buying something to listen to while at work so small form and low price really are the most valuable factors, for me.

In similar position and require assistance please!

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Herr Tog posted:

In similar position and require assistance please!

Do you need them to be self powered? If you've got an amp, these were easily the best $15 speakers I've ever bought. (they were the only $15 speakers I've ever bought)

Realistic Minimus 11
Check your local thrift store and see what they've got.

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jun 23, 2017

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Do you need them to be self powered? If you've got an amp, these were easily the best $15 speakers I've ever bought. (they were the only $15 speakers I've ever bought)

Realistic Minimus 11
Check your local thrift store and see what they've got.

Minimus 7 are smaller and more common than 11's, but they're generally considered to be better speakers than the 11's by enthusiasts so they're often a bit more expensive if you find them- especially well maintained examples.

Expect to pay $30-50 for a clean pair of white finish ones in good condition, which is still a much better deal than you're liable to find on equally capable and good-looking near-field friendly speakers in that size.

Edit: lol, totally forgot that I had posted about the 7's ITT a few months ago. A good speaker company needs to license that chassis and grille design from the investor group that bought Radio Shack.

trilobite terror fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jun 23, 2017

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Yes self powered please but I will keep those in mind if I am keen to get an amp

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Herr Tog posted:

Yes self powered please but I will keep those in mind if I am keen to get an amp

Like Electric Bugaloo said, the minimus 7's are the better and more desktop friendly speaker, but they'll probably max out your budget of $50. You'll need another $25-100 for an amp.

But while we're on the subject, I have some suggestions:
Lepai LP-2020TI The best bang for your buck desktop amp. It puts out 20w but that should be sufficient for most desktop listening.

Dayton Audio DTA-120 is a tiny amp that packs a whallop. The finish is a bit nicer than the Lepai, but it costs 3x as much.

If you're going for broke, Lepai also has the 7498e a 200w baby-monster that does bluetooth. I have absolutely no idea how it sounds though.

Parts-express also has a package deal on a Dayton DTA-120 and a pair of tower speakers for $168
https://www.parts-express.com/tower-speaker-pair-t652-and-dta-120-stereo-amp-bundle--300-6530

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Like Electric Bugaloo said, the minimus 7's are the better and more desktop friendly speaker, but they'll probably max out your budget of $50. You'll need another $25-100 for an amp.

I should note that $50 is probably the highest that most Internet speaker people would pay for a pair- they'd have to be in spectacular condition and in a desirable finish.

The white and silver are deffo the most desirable when clean and sorted, and the worst looking (cheapest) when roughed up. No shade to the black finish but the unique metal grille isn't nearly as noticeable in black and that finish is easier to touch up with spray paint and therefore generally commands prices in the $35-$45 range. But the Minimus 7 was an inexpensive Radio Shack speaker that was produced for like 15 years. Like vinyl copies of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours, you can find tons of them cheap as hell (or free) everywhere if you look hard enough, though less so now that vintage audio and records are a "thing" that people know nerds will pay $$$ for.

Working ones in ugly shape can go for $10-$25 a pair online. Yard sales and thrift stores are a crapshoot. Maybe the seller did their homework and demands a market price, or a batshit gouge (walk away from "$100"). Maybe you get a pristine set for $20, maybe you find a solitary grimy speaker that sat in a damp shed for ten years for $2.

I paid $45 for the set I own (9/10 shape) and and that included cross country shipping. Part of it is nostalgia (my dad still uses a pair he bought new as rear surrounds, though they're kinda beat-looking at this point). Part of it is the unique all-metal design. It's retro and super modern and kinda timeless and quite durable. It's ubiquitous and yet no other metal-grilled speaker looks the same. I think it's one of the best looking speakers ever produced. Nobody will claim that it's a true high fidelity speaker (cheap, Radio Shack), and the size and design constraints give it downsides (no real bass, needs more juice than you think to get loud- 85db rated, IIRC). But Minimus 7s have a really unique, enjoyable sound that complements music and punches well above their profile- you know, they're what people in the biz call "good speakers".

They can comfortably fill a small-medium room, making them great for bedrooms/dorms/offices/etc, or to enhance a TV's sound without a bigger system (I've heard of people building 5.1 systems with them- Idk if I'd recommend it). They pair well with subwoofers if you decide to go that route. They're great for nearfield use, making them solid desktop speakers, and their look pairs well with modern Macs and PCs.

Even Adam Savage is a fan, referring to them as "Tandy's Great Mistake" during a Tested build.

Also, because they're metal, they take very well to spray paint- so don't be afraid to pick up a cheap ugly set and make them your own version of pretty- just be sure to take off the grille and mask off/remove the sound bits. Many people assume the grille is fastened on and paint the cones when "restoring."

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Electric Bugaloo posted:

I should note that $50 is probably the highest that most Internet speaker people would pay for a pair- they'd have to be in spectacular condition and in a desirable finish.

The white and silver are deffo the most desirable when clean and sorted, and the worst looking (cheapest) when roughed up. No shade to the black finish but the unique metal grille isn't nearly as noticeable in black and that finish is easier to touch up with spray paint and therefore generally commands prices in the $35-$45 range. But the Minimus 7 was an inexpensive Radio Shack speaker that was produced for like 15 years. Like vinyl copies of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours, you can find tons of them cheap as hell (or free) everywhere if you look hard enough, though less so now that vintage audio and records are a "thing" that people know nerds will pay $$$ for.

Working ones in ugly shape can go for $10-$25 a pair online. Yard sales and thrift stores are a crapshoot. Maybe the seller did their homework and demands a market price, or a batshit gouge (walk away from "$100"). Maybe you get a pristine set for $20, maybe you find a solitary grimy speaker that sat in a damp shed for ten years for $2.

I paid $45 for the set I own (9/10 shape) and and that included cross country shipping. Part of it is nostalgia (my dad still uses a pair he bought new as rear surrounds, though they're kinda beat-looking at this point). Part of it is the unique all-metal design. It's retro and super modern and kinda timeless and quite durable. It's ubiquitous and yet no other metal-grilled speaker looks the same. I think it's one of the best looking speakers ever produced. Nobody will claim that it's a true high fidelity speaker (cheap, Radio Shack), and the size and design constraints give it downsides (no real bass, needs more juice than you think to get loud- 85db rated, IIRC). But Minimus 7s have a really unique, enjoyable sound that complements music and punches well above their profile- you know, they're what people in the biz call "good speakers".

They can comfortably fill a small-medium room, making them great for bedrooms/dorms/offices/etc, or to enhance a TV's sound without a bigger system (I've heard of people building 5.1 systems with them- Idk if I'd recommend it). They pair well with subwoofers if you decide to go that route. They're great for nearfield use, making them solid desktop speakers, and their look pairs well with modern Macs and PCs.

Even Adam Savage is a fan, referring to them as "Tandy's Great Mistake" during a Tested build.

Also, because they're metal, they take very well to spray paint- so don't be afraid to pick up a cheap ugly set and make them your own version of pretty- just be sure to take off the grille and mask off/remove the sound bits. Many people assume the grille is fastened on and paint the cones when "restoring."

Rarely mentioned is the fact that they make GREAT resto DIY projects. Search for 'Minimus 7 Upgrade kit' and enjoy the rabbit hole.
Since we're talking about Radioshack... Also, rarely mentioned is the Optimus Pro LX4 / LX5.
They're these quarky little speakers with some weird ribbon tweeters. Not amazing speakers, but great computer speakers and good form factor for not a lot of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Lepai LP-2020TI The best bang for your buck desktop amp. It puts out 20w but that should be sufficient for most desktop listening.

Dayton Audio DTA-120 is a tiny amp that packs a whallop. The finish is a bit nicer than the Lepai, but it costs 3x as much.

If you're going for broke, Lepai also has the 7498e a 200w baby-monster that does bluetooth. I have absolutely no idea how it sounds though.

Parts-express also has a package deal on a Dayton DTA-120 and a pair of tower speakers for $168
https://www.parts-express.com/tower-speaker-pair-t652-and-dta-120-stereo-amp-bundle--300-6530

You are a bad man who is enabling me. Thank you