Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

T.S. Smelliot posted:

B... But we DESERVE our spots as we paid a loooot of money for reserved access compared to the little Hoi poloi trash who think they can just report the facts all willy nilly!

please be talking about alex jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

WatermelonGun posted:

Like even if smelliot wasn't a ludicrous right wing moron he's such a smug piece of poo poo about everything he would still deserve to get beaten repeatedly with a nightstick.

I love when liberals melt down like this. How wonderful.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Haverchuck posted:

this is why you are like this. basic facts are the enemy lmao

Who owns CNN and who did those people back in the presidential race. Please list those basic facts

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

You've been posting South Park gifs.

EDIT: like your main source of info appears to be a cartoon made by and for illiterate rich kids

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Who owns CNN and who did those people back in the presidential race. Please list those basic facts

the good people and the correct candidate

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

WatermelonGun posted:

I am in a good mood. What is your excuse?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

I am in a good mood. What is your excuse?

I'm older than 13?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Don't worry, the immediate shrill screaming for violence against me for daring to have a wrongthink will ruin me

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

EDIT: like your main source of info appears to be a cartoon made by and for illiterate rich kids

Dude, lol at this point you're just embarrassing yourself just stop

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I fail to see how thinking South Park is bad is embarrassing

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Haverchuck posted:

Oh do go on :allears:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Haverchuck posted:

There used to be a time the left was anti-Wall street, anti-CIA, anti-corporate, what in the Sam Hill happened

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

T.S. Smelliot posted:

my enemy is overexcited, while I remain calm.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Haverchuck posted:

Ten months after a raid at a medical marijuana distribution company, there are still no charges against the former business owner, who says San Diego police have yet to return his and his family’s assets.
“The last 10 months have been very stressful.” said James Slatic. “I mean, I put my life's savings into this and where am I now?”

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Family-Fight-for-Funds-After-Medical-Marijuana-Dispensary-Raid-399595961.html#ixzz4Zeacs2Pk
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

but the guy is a squirrelly looking hippy with a ponytail iirc, so gently caress him!

lmao civil forfeiture

also sounds like the guy got ground up by the slow wheels of big govt that was applying an old law superseded a month before the raid where they seized everything

i'm sure he'll win the court case

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

I fail to see how thinking South Park is bad is embarrassing

What? Like at this point you're literally randomly screaming nonsense lol

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There used to be a time the left was anti-Wall street, anti-CIA, anti-corporate, what in the Sam Hill happened

a far far worse candidate became the republican nominee with an irl bond villain calling the shots from the shadows

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

What? Like at this point you're literally randomly screaming nonsense lol

South Park = Bad cartoon for broke brain morons hth. Sorry I insulted your bros Matt and Trey.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

lmao civil forfeiture

also sounds like the guy got ground up by the slow wheels of big govt that was applying an old law superseded a month before the raid where they seized everything

i'm sure he'll win the court case

since when is law enforcement big govt. Hugely bloated military and militarized police are exempt from being called big govt because they hurt people we dont like

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump is worse than Wall Street and the CIA. Ok.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Haverchuck posted:

since when is law enforcement big govt. Hugely bloated military and militarized police are exempt from being called big govt because they hurt people we dont like

like why is the police union the only union conservatives wont touch. Its because the police union is an important part of making sure police escape punishment whenever they murder a teenager

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Haverchuck posted:

since detective mark carlson and his buddies decided it's too much effort to keep up with the ever changing legalities and went full cowboy seizing shitloads of cash for reasons that turn out to be pretty poo poo once they make it to a high enough court

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump is worse than Wall Street and the CIA. Ok.

do you think wall street is going to behave itself when he rolls back all those regulations

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Haha you loving liar

he's not lying

I personally find his politics extremely baffling, but he's actually telling the truth about his career and is a genuinely good person when it comes to career stuff

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Haverchuck posted:

do you think wall street is going to behave itself when he rolls back all those regulations

Why did Hillary get all their money for her campaign?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

since detective mark carlson and his buddies decided it's too much effort to keep up with the ever changing legalities and went full cowboy seizing shitloads of cash for reasons that turn out to be pretty poo poo once they make it to a high enough court

i dont see what problem you would have with civil forfeiture. They typically only use it to rob people they know cannot defend themselves legally so whats not to like? its the strong terrorizing the weak

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why did Hillary get all their money for her campaign?

they probably thought she was going to win!

picking winners is kind of their thing

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Haverchuck posted:

they probably thought she was going to win!

picking winners is kind of their thing

So they wanted to invest their money in the candidate that would win and help them in the future. But that didn't happen

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So they wanted to invest their money in the candidate that would win and help them in the future. But that didn't happen

its almost as if something went awry

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Haverchuck posted:

i dont see what problem you would have with civil forfeiture. They typically only use it to rob people they know cannot defend themselves legally so whats not to like? its the strong terrorizing the weak

your eventual ban brought on by your bad posting is actually lowtax suing the :10bux: in your pocket

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

WatermelonGun posted:

Also Trump literally barred 3 media outlets from a briefing today, so y'all might as well admit it and start calling him Il Duce.

Hmm people who literally reported that Trump paid women to pee on a bed that Obama slept on as some sort of revenge weren't invited to the White House snack party?

Better go post 1000 times in D&D about it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this thread is worse than usual now that it is becoming increasingly hard by the day for these ardent goon trump supporters to not seem like outright fascists

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

your eventual ban brought on by your bad posting is actually lowtax suing the :10bux: in your pocket

but you agree that the underlying philosophy here is that might makes right and the powerful should brutalize and steal from the disenfranchised. its natures way

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I just started reading it yesterday. I didn't realize how bad it was lol the 2 bar rating is pretty generous.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Haverchuck posted:

like why is the police union the only union conservatives wont touch. Its because the police union is an important part of making sure police escape punishment whenever they murder a teenager

Because the police union is the only union with guns.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Because the police union is the only union with guns.

there are surely others but its the polices specific duty to shoot fleeing suspects in the back and then put a stun gun in the grass next to their hand as they lay dying

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Haverchuck posted:

but you agree that the underlying philosophy here is that might makes right and the powerful should brutalize and steal from the disenfranchised. its natures way

actually my friend i think you will find that posting communism is the inevitable course of forums history and thus yours will be eliminated w/o such brutal means

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Haverchuck posted:

there are surely others but its the polices specific duty to shoot fleeing suspects in the back and then put a stun gun in the grass next to their hand as they lay dying

Lol, I found this to be funny

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

actually my friend i think you will find that posting communism is the inevitable course of forums history and thus yours will be eliminated w/o such brutal means

oh poo poo! he took the thing I said, and totally turned it around on me! I looked around for a johnny carson golf swing gif but i couldnt find a good one

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Haverchuck posted:

oh poo poo! he took the thing I said, and totally turned it around on me! I looked around for a johnny carson golf swing gif but i couldnt find a good one

Haverchuck, you remember that episode of freaks and geeks where the delinquents get beat up by the other school and then they go to the pep rally and cheer on their own team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Haverchuck, you remember that episode of freaks and geeks where the delinquents get beat up by the other school and then they go to the pep rally and cheer on their own team?

i havent seen the show in a while, I wonder if it has 'held up'

• Locked thread