Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Philip Rivers posted:

it turns out that if u make fun of someones fedora long enuff they build a burning blood rage towards brown ppl

Step 1: I can't get a date
Step 2: Buy fedoras and don't sahve
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: Racewar now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Philip Rivers posted:

I had 4lokos but only ever after they removed the loko

it was pretty drat good when it had the loko in it :supaburn:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

the black husserl posted:

i just remembered when online right-wing dorks were all logic atheist libertarians instead of virulently hateful nazis

i miss 'em

The internet libertarians are still around and still consider themselves to be separate from Republicans but they're suddenly mysteriously supportive of the Trump regime, lol.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Plinkey posted:

nice sks

e: is that strips only or mags? I can't tell, that squared off bulge under where the trigger group is tells me mags but im trying to figure out how the linkage would work

it's not mine, it's a gunbroker bullpup that I thought looked funny so I shared it here

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

idk how long have you been alive??

im not technically eternal but we can round up a lil

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

one time my older brothers friend made me take 3 shots of 151 back to back but jokes on him bc i puked on his carpet later haha good job idiot

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
So does anyone else think that the idea of excluding media organizations from a gaggle must have come from Trump himself? Because it's such a terribly stupid idea that I can't imagine even a half-assed press idiot like Spicey coming up with it on his own hook.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

im not technically eternal but we can round up a lil

thems some oakey posts

fragrant

pungent

nopants
May 29, 2004
Drink weed. Get high. gently caress butts.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Zeroisanumber posted:

So does anyone else think that the idea of excluding media organizations from a gaggle must have come from Trump himself? Because it's such a terribly stupid idea that I can't imagine even a half-assed press idiot like Spicey coming up with it on his own hook.

trump or bannon yeah

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

a gag on the gaggle sounds like a bojack horseman joke

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

weeeeeed

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

It was Bannon 100%

He declared total war at CPAC

quote:

The relationship between President Donald Trump and the media is “not only not going to get better, it’s going to get worse — every day,” White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon forecast today.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

bannon trump only knows like half those words

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

Step 4: Racewar now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2IwwyJUerk

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

weed?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Schnorkles posted:

old 4lokos were loving crazy

and you lived to tell the tale to your grandkids

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

boy i cant wait to smoke this weed *door gets rammed down* *gets shot in head by sessions' blackout squad*

nopants
May 29, 2004
We have actual poo poo demons running the greatest country in the history of ogd's green earth,snd they've convinced middle America gently caress buttles that they're the Everyman and not ultra rich vampires.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Vox Nihili posted:

What bourb'?

Buffalo Trace

I picked it off the shelf because one of my labmates in grad school kept a bottle in his desk

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's almost time

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Y'all watch the new lasagnacat vids?

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

WEED MEME IT

e. im bad and drunk

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Schnorkles posted:

trump or bannon yeah

Somehow I would've imagined Bannon, having run a press organization, would understand the press a little better than that. But the guy did lose $60 mil betting on WoW gold, so...

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Excluding major media outlets actively encourages the press to engage in a war with the administration. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, and weed be wise to call the administration out on it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

and you lived to tell the tale to your grandkids

if i could remember any of them

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber posted:

absolutely

this is also why i think kellyanne and spicer were putting out conflicting messages back when kellyanne was still messaging

they were going by what they believed trump wanted

but trump does not have a coherent strategy or indeed much if any understanding of what's going on

so he flipflapflops, and whatever policy makes him least angry stands

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Buffalo Trace

I picked it off the shelf because one of my labmates in grad school kept a bottle in his desk

Good pick, good pick.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

i saw some 50 yo scotch on the top shelf of a liquor store and they were selling it for three thousand dollars

*leans over space bar counter* hey buddy, you want the good stuff *pulls out pile of dust in airtight cube* this 2 trillion year old wine has aged out of existence, its the absence of wine

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Are those lottery numbers?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

:goodsoup:
:smugdon:

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

prefect posted:

Are those lottery numbers?

Yes

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

isnt it the burntest fuckin roast possible

yes and it's also a coffee drink that makes you drunk. 151, kahlua, triple sec

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol wtf is this franken gun?

nopants
May 29, 2004
Colorado s great because cause you can buy weed legally in regular loving stores, get high, and go hiking in some of the most beautiful terrain in the world. Trump wants to end that.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

anti-modernization military leaders are the funniest thing

you know, besides all the deaths they cause

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Also ty to whoever put the LOST reference in the thread title, loved that show but am deathly afraid to go back to it and possibly ruin my good memories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

the real connoisseur's way of enjoying wine is right up the bhole

• Locked thread