Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

i just love all those articles of "donald-sama~ please come save our plant" and how the gnawing pit of despair in their stomach must grow every day as he just tweets more and more about CNN and doesn't give a poo poo about them

https://twitter.com/smbsshowbot/status/835341468135014400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

The coal mining companies can dump their mine waste into streams now, everything is going to be fine

and it's still not gonna make coal plants cheaper than natural gas ones, so those dumbasses in ohio are as screwed as ever, and nobody will come up and "buy the plant" like they're hoping

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
https://mobile.twitter.com/mileskahn/status/835315642974814208
https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/835142510628470784

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

C-Euro posted:

It is, plus said labmate got his PhD and I didn't so he was probably doing it right

Are there any acceptable cocktails w/ bourbon or should I keep drinking it straight

GoodDank dog

With buffalo trace i'd say either neat or a Manhattan with other good ingredients, don't try to make a wixy sour or something like that with it, that would be a waste

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Is this... learning?

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42fitHaHTRU

nopants
May 29, 2004
I tweaked my leg doing squats in prep for trump's apocalypse, but booze fixed it.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Baloogan posted:

corona is crap btw

agreed

bohemia is pretty good too. mexican beer is pretty good for getting drunk its cheap its not great but much better than similarly priced swill like budlite

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

a second fecal swastika has hit the tower

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Duscat posted:

and it's still not gonna make coal plants cheaper than natural gas ones, so those dumbasses in ohio are as screwed as ever, and nobody will come up and "buy the plant" like they're hoping

cant really blame them for having lives totally dependent on the one industry for miles in any direction tho

theyre boned but what can they even do

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

a second fecal swastika has hit the tower

piss president & poop nazi

the worst superhero team ever

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

a second fecal swastika has hit the shower

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

I'll give it an SS for effort

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Office Pig posted:

Is this... learning?

natural, i think

most presidents lose a bunch of support in the first 6 months as they don't instantly fix people's lives

trump might take a little bit longer to dip much lower as he's already floating around -10 so he doesn't really have much in the way of soft support to lose.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

durrr a year and a half of parading jeff sessions around at rallies meant nothing

https://twitter.com/smactechs/status/835128915379236864

derp derp derp derp

https://twitter.com/MaryMcMurtry7/status/835349413807681536

:confuoot:

https://twitter.com/All69RadioTime/status/834969476210679808

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Office Pig posted:

Is this... learning?

trump voters have goldfish memory so give it a few days

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Philip Rivers posted:

heres my only weed pic

just wanted to signal boost this wicked pic

uhh

also i finally watched weiner. it was great. what a dumbass

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

nopants posted:

I tweaked my leg doing squats in prep for trump's apocalypse, but booze fixed it.

booze doesn't mend physical wounds friend

you're thinking of drinking a gallon of milk and then jelqing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

C-Euro posted:

It is, plus said labmate got his PhD and I didn't so he was probably doing it right

Are there any acceptable cocktails w/ bourbon or should I keep drinking it straight

GoodDank dog

just put some bitters and a splash of water in or drink it neat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I drink my bourbon on the rocks but sometimes I mix it with diet ginger ale, on the premise that it's what I mix everything with when I mix anything

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

i think imports started within the past few years because you can buy it here in TX

i actually went to the "indio u.s. launch party" which was co-hosted by vice because a band i like was playing.

and free beer

cue 200 austin hipsters tearing through as much beer as possible. it was quite a scene. i don't live there anymore.

id bet its limited to texas. i was super excited when i saw shiner was being sold here, shiner owns.

shame trump wants to poo poo all over that but at the same time i wanna see texans deal with destroying their own economy with their moron votes

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

i feel like getting a bunch of human poo poo all over your hands is a heinous self own

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

cant really blame them for having lives totally dependent on the one industry for miles in any direction tho

yeah, i mean, a modern social democratic state would be able to help them, but they live in red state america, lol

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
As long as Bullit Rye exists no other whiskey should be used for cocktails. Y'all are like when I used Hennessy to spike Horchata.

It was delicious though.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also all of trump's problems right now are self inflicted

his approval is going to be impressively brick-like when an actual disaster happens and his completely incapable government falls over itself

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

booze doesn't mend physical wounds friend

you're thinking of drinking a gallon of milk and then jelqing

is that a sex thing

sounds like a sex thing

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

We have to start teaching kids that it's OK to beat the poo poo out of people who do this.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

no money to leave

no money to stay

and the only people you're willing to vote for want to spigot the rest of your pennies out of the county and rip apart your safety net.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Oil! posted:

I'll give it an SS for effort

unicode has runes fyi

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mixing is for bottom shelf poo poo, if you aren't drinking good stuff straight don't bother with it

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Is it really that hard to write, "poo poo swastika smeared on trans bathroom door"?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Reinstated TPP? That doesn't sound right

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

no money to leave

no money to stay

and the only people you're willing to vote for want to spigot the rest of your pennies out of the county and rip apart your safety net.

also you're super-convinced that your state is single-handedly keeping the country afloat despite that fact that everything you see is a crumbling ruin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oh if you have access to moxie use it as a mixer w literally everything until you find yr favorite moxtail

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Woodford Reserve is pretty good you guys.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mclifford82/status/834929794542247936

Uranium 235 posted:

Reinstated TPP? That doesn't sound right

i encourage dennisfuckingsimpson to tell all his redcap friends that trump somehow reinstated tpp, why the hell not

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

I drink my bourbon on the rocks but sometimes I mix it with diet ginger ale, on the premise that it's what I mix everything with when I mix anything

you can mix anything with ginger ale and it'll taste like shame

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Duscat posted:

my cold dark pit of a heart takes gleeful joy in seeing capitalists hee-hawing when the main engine of capitalism dumps their industry straight into the sewer

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

oh if you have access to moxie use it as a mixer w literally everything until you find yr favorite moxtail

you just wanted to use the word moxtail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also opioids

lots and lots of opioids

• Locked thread