Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

While I respect improv Chili, Chili isn't Soup.

chili is a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented piss droplets trickled down the side of his mouth. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Why in the gently caress can't this guy be our president

I'm all in for JEB!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm going to have my peeps at the session today visit a Wereduck in a cabin in the woods, I'll report back on your fate

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Jeff Sessions needs to be hit in the face with a brick.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

chili is a sandwich

if u can put it on a hotdog you can make it a sandwich

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and as a sandwich would it wear pants like this — or this |

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
bing bing bong

ding dong

nuke 'em

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

another recipe for the world to come, if you can find two pieces of bread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz0UvIZw-Y0

im not gonna listen to that but im assuming it describes a condom sandwich

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

quadrophrenic posted:

O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented piss droplets trickled down the side of his mouth. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Trump.

Epic High Five posted:

I'm going to have my peeps at the session today visit a Wereduck in a cabin in the woods, I'll report back on your fate

yessssssss
i got a woood stove
awoooooo

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Squizzle posted:

nice we got to the end of month 1 before both sides are the same poop trash came back into the zeitgeist

Know this, the pendelum always swings back (to being retarded)

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i got cold pizza in the fridge

does that make it a

cold cut

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009
making chicken stock owns. save up scraps of chicken/veg, toss that in a pot with some spices, put it on simmer then start drinking until you pass out on your kitchen floor

by the time you come to you've got great stock

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and are the pants white and gold or black and blue

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I just really like soup, folks. Not ashamed to admit it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

nice we got to the end of month 1 before both sides are the same poop trash came back into the zeitgeist

see, although there are enormous differences between the two parties, this is a hugely important way in which both of them actually are the same

this is the single biggest reason america is going to wither and wane and probably end up causing a nuclear holocaust out of spite

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Augus posted:

Know this, the pendelum always swings back (to being retarded)

maybe its 🐴👞 theoryand being wise and being an idiot end up being the same

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

While I respect improv Chili, Chili isn't Soup.

fair, i respect this judgement

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

lol if you think obama was any better than trump if you were standing on the other side

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol oh yeah, you'll be using prestidigitation to make two loaves of bread dance for you amusement, and you will refer to them as your friends. That or you will be in the act of cleaning a scrying pole with a burning hands spell channeled through a patchwork of metal objects

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
broth
soup
stew
chili

nopants
May 29, 2004
I remember when Bloomberg was like, "If Bernie wins the democratic primary ima totally gonna run as an independent and gently caress him over." Good times.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
nm

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ted_Haggard posted:

making chicken stock owns. save up scraps of chicken/veg, toss that in a pot with some spices, put it on simmer then start drinking until you pass out on your kitchen floor

by the time you come to you've got great stock

man we made stock at work a few weeks ago that had so many goddamn bones it was chicken jello when it chilled

that poo poo was amazing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't hate centrist Dems I just don't want them to be the final arbiters of the party's direction anymore

They can come to the functions and give us money tho

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

lol oh yeah, you'll be using prestidigitation to make two loaves of bread dance for you amusement, and you will refer to them as your friends. That or you will be in the act of cleaning a scrying pole with a burning hands spell channeled through a patchwork of metal objects

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

chili is a meal, soup is an appetizer

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
gently caress I should buy s crockpot on payday and make chili

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

let's go 2 mendy's

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

for want of a nail, the baseball bat was slightly less effective at bashing the fash

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

crock pot and rice cooker are more important than a microwave imho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen koan someone once told me that i never found a textual cite for but its probably out there

the fool looks at the mountain, and sees the mountain
the wise man looks at the mountain, and sees the shadow of the mountain
the bodhisattva looks at the mountain, and sees the mountain

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

It's like one of the best 25-40 dollar purchases you can make

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you can cook anything on a wood stove

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

grognards of london
cmanoooooooo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

chili is a meal, soup is an appetizer

You haven't had a good soup

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also im seriously not feeling all these fancy beers at all
im sober as a bone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hell yeah dude, i just let mine simmer for a couple hours cause i wanted chili today but drat aint nothin like having tupperware full a chili for future chowing

• Locked thread