Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

business idea: daily boxed wine route

out of the box thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
I'm permabanned poster fasciststomper58. I first started reading c-spam when I was about 12.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you know what i remembered today, the zany big-ol'-laffs comedy scene in "crocodile dundee" where he sexually assaults a trans woman in front of a bar full of people because she was friendly toward him

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

you are UKian? right?

I don't know what this means.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

you know what i remembered today, the zany big-ol'-laffs comedy scene in "crocodile dundee" where he sexually assaults a trans woman in front of a bar full of people because she was friendly toward him

thats just how they do it down undah

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i like nice australians like steve irwin

not bad ones like crocodile dundee

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Baloogan posted:

i got a box of white wine but like
if i open that
im gonna haveta probate me in about 30 mins

oh oh, I've never bought boxed white wine cause I assumed you had to refrigerate it to not taste like syrupy rear end, is that unnecessary?

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

BrownieMinusEye posted:

oh oh, I've never bought boxed white wine cause I assumed you had to refrigerate it to not taste like syrupy rear end, is that unnecessary?

Red boxed wine is making me say all these things I wished I'd said 9 years ago when I registered.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:unsmith:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

I don't know what this means.

british

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BrownieMinusEye posted:

its in my fride atm

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I had a good squeaker earlier, was drat near 20 sec of continuous farting. The dog moved mid fart and gave me a condescending glare. I was proud and ashamed. 6/10

those are nice for lots of reasons but mostly because it feels like an easily won accomplishment and if you had a thermal camera you know it would look like a smoke geyser

I got a rad cat who is kind of a dog cat in that he comes when he's called usually and likes to roll around on the couch before settling in my lap, but one gulf between us is that he rarely acknowledges my sick fart chops- except the other day when I floated a real bedwarmer and he did the thing cats do where they stare at you and mouthbreathe intensely

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Wikkheiser posted:

i like nice australians like steve irwin

not bad ones like crocodile dundee

that's the character the actor is named hulk hogans

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Baloogan posted:

its in my fride atm

I would have to acknowledge the whole alcoholism thing to keep booze cold in my current living situation. gently caress these clean living things.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*leans into microphone*

*purses lips*

rocknrollah cola wars

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

nm, drinkin' beers for the first time in two weeks to alleviate my ailing liver

finally fixed up my computer so I can make cool sigs for nite crew around FFVII, you included

the frosty gin + frostsy glass made me think of a sick Tom Collins because I'm a freak that can't drink anything other than whisky neat :|

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp5vcuMIlk

smoke em if u got em

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJjhktV-TfI

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i got a case of SPARKS for like $9 one time, it was on clearance because of the law changes with caffeine in booze, that was a bad night. I've also had 4loko with the loko, also a terrible idea.

old four loko would reliably trigger cycling manic/mixed episodes for me, poo poo was powerful.

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
The nice thing is when we all burn it will be a really pretty blue color for a few seconds.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2UaeK8FhZc&t=41s

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

Funny, I was thinking about that a few weeks ago for some reason I don't remember. That scene was the setup for a later scene where he does the same thing to an older cis-gender woman who wasn't conventionally attractive ("Just checking" he says). It's like an unintended example of everything that's wrong with these Bathroom Bills.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

theflyingexecutive posted:

old four loko would reliably trigger cycling manic/mixed episodes for me, poo poo was powerful.

a slow sipping sparks used to be a nice way to keep poo poo rolling into the night but quickly started avoiding it because there was this dumb but nice stoner dude who used to drink with us that would start in on one and turbofast go from pseudobuddhist dim smiley guy to permabanned user n

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Slamhound posted:

Funny, I was thinking about that a few weeks ago for some reason I don't remember. That scene was the setup for a later scene where he does the same thing to an older cis-gender woman who wasn't conventionally attractive ("Just checking" he says). It's like an unintended example of everything that's wrong with these Bathroom Bills.

Hi, I'm Bathroom Bill, and I'm here to check your genitals.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Well half irish and am told I look extremely british so close enough. It must have been the love of gin that gave it away

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i prefered the "i dont care wat bathroom u use" trump
im gonna say this is a place were trump is dissapointing me

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

Well half irish and am told I look extremely british so close enough. It must have been the love of gin that gave it away

its being forigen + timezones
i love gin and im as american as ted cruz :3:

britian is run by pedophile vampires and i dare you to disagree

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Slamhound posted:

it's interesting how easily queer people (nearly all of whom were AMAB, because those are the hi-larious ones) were just hilarious local color in 80s movies set in The Big Bad City

like maybe the most innocuous version is in scorsese's "after hours" (a flawed film that i nonetheless like a lot) where there's just two butch dudes making out a couple stools down the bar from the protagonist in one scene and nobody ever comments on them at all because everyone's supposed to be jaded in The Big Bad City

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Big Fat Iguana posted:

During my senior year in high school all the boys were locked out of the bathrooms because one of them (no one knew who) kept taking giant shits in the middle of the bathroom floor and smearing it around. I'm pretty sure the guys would have curbstomped him if they could. We never figured out who the Unipooper was though

My high school had a phantom pooper and even cut together a video montage of it for a pep rally. Eventually the one dude confessed, his nickname was Life which is pretty weird and cool

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we had a phantom pooper too, but it turned out to be the principle's sectary's son which was hugely embarrassing for her (and her son was expelled)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this is the tune from 1998 that the quote in my custom title comes from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9wTi5znkg

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Big Fat Iguana posted:

During my senior year in high school all the boys were locked out of the bathrooms because one of them (no one knew who) kept taking giant shits in the middle of the bathroom floor and smearing it around. I'm pretty sure the guys would have curbstomped him if they could. We never figured out who the Unipooper was though

That was me

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

it's interesting how easily queer people (nearly all of whom were AMAB, because those are the hi-larious ones) were just hilarious local color in 80s movies set in The Big Bad City

like maybe the most innocuous version is in scorsese's "after hours" (a flawed film that i nonetheless like a lot) where there's just two butch dudes making out a couple stools down the bar from the protagonist in one scene and nobody ever comments on them at all because everyone's supposed to be jaded in The Big Bad City
After Hours is really great. The absolute perfect example of an anxiety dream. But yeah, you're right, and I remember talking about that exact scene in particular; how it wasn't mentioned but was clearly present and how that was just high-larious and wtf.

Christ, watching old movies is just a loving mine field.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Wait a minute, Boris Johnson. My god.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
More like Bore-rear end Johnson.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Wish I could turn back time exactly 34 minutes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Scent of Worf posted:

Wish I could turn back time exactly 34 minutes

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Wait a minute, Boris Johnson. My god.

o gently caress we didn't notice until it was too late
kind of like how Cheney turned out to have ties to every dick in DC

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

is...... is pepe one of the gay frogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Peanut Butler posted:

one gulf between us is that he rarely acknowledges my sick fart chops- except the other day when I floated a real bedwarmer and he did the thing cats do where they stare at you and mouthbreathe intensely

:potg:

• Locked thread