Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

step one find buttigieg

step two vote buttigieg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Squizzle posted:

step one find buttigieg

step two vote buttigieg

3. repeat for all elections

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

of course every single frame is gold colored

lol, Remember when Kellyanne said to buy Ivanka line clothing?

quote:

“I’m very disappointed in what’s happened with the Trump line,” she tells him. “I hate to do this — I’m not a real activist — but I learned a long, long time ago that you cannot mix business and politics.”

The manager listens patiently.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:cripes:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
DNC vote just passed on brining in the boxed lunches and "approved" beverages

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

3. repeat for all elections

(south) bend it like bootigieg

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

magiccarpet posted:

lol get some bags you fukkin idiot your house is covered in that ugly poo poo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...m=.83fda9e63631

these ladies getting their asses chapped over "mixing business and politics" are in for a long ride because capital has realized that there is a lot more profit in political activism than political neutrality

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

etalian posted:

lol, Remember when Kellyanne said to buy Ivanka line clothing?

this is literally why compromise is impossible and should not be attempted with these people

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Dems are dead. Starting new "Nothing Matters" party. Will have huge caucus.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Lol it has begun!!!

https://twitter.com/jmartnyt/status/835204372430798850

https://twitter.com/adamgreen/status/835557370260512768

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the last circled part isnt wrong. young people do not vote.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Peanut Butler posted:

yeah I think tweeter there is stretching or a ding dong idiot
sounds like they're saying that they can't just run on "not Trump" and call it a day but actually have to engage and give people something to vote *for* which sounds like an actual lesson learned for once

You've made the classic mistake of giving the statement the benefit of the doubt and interpreting it reasonably. Now read it as if you were a Democrat.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

magiccarpet posted:

lol get some bags you fukkin idiot your house is covered in that ugly poo poo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...m=.83fda9e63631

quote:

“I’m very disappointed in what’s happened with the Trump line,” she tells him. “I hate to do this — I’m not a real activist — but I learned a long, long time ago that you cannot mix business and politics.”

The manager listens patiently.

Carson, who worked in marketing before she retired, pulls out her Neiman Marcus credit card and prepares to give it back. It was the obvious thing to do, she says, once the retailer stopped carrying Ivanka Trump’s jewelry line on its website a few weeks ago.

imagine being a loving Neiman Marcus manager and having to deal with some moron who probably bought a thing once two months ago ranting at you about how your boss's boss's boss was mean to the daughter of the most powerful millionaire in the world.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

You've made the classic mistake of giving the statement the benefit of the doubt and interpreting it reasonably. Now read it as if you were a Democrat.

it now reads 'it is secretary clinton's turn to be president please vote accordingly'

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

i don't see how an electronic ballot and a paper ballot couldn't both be closed :thinkingface:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Tatum Girlparts posted:

imagine being a loving Neiman Marcus manager and having to deal with some moron who probably bought a thing once two months ago ranting at you about how your boss's boss's boss was mean to the daughter of the most powerful millionaire in the world.

im also a big fan of lecturing retail employees that have absolutely ZERO say in what upper management decides to carry in the store. which is absolutely based on sales numbers and ivanka's poo poo doesn't sell and wastes floor space which could be put to better use on stuff that actually sells

speng31b
May 8, 2010

logikv9 posted:

i don't see how an electronic ballot and a paper ballot couldn't both be closed :thinkingface:

well you see all things not recorded on paper by human hand are essentially russian

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Come on Donna go the whole hog and have a hands in the air ballot with cameras face-recognising the traitors.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

it now reads 'buttigieg? buttigieg. buttigieg buttigieg, buttigieg!'

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's also very lol because DNC rules state that the results must be opened to the public (who voted for whom) after the vote anyway

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

I guess I made the classic mistake of reading the whole article

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

logikv9 posted:

it's also very lol because DNC rules state that the results must be opened to the public (who voted for whom) after the vote anyway

Well what do expect given how the DNC charter also included the rule of being fair and impartial to all candidates in the primary?

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Not too familiar with voting systems so paper ballot means no accountability for votes? So dumb.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol going witht eh rigged conspiracy poo poo again. thanks for handing the gop the thousand years of power

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

there wolf lmao posted:

Not too familiar with voting systems so paper ballot means no accountability for votes? So dumb.
It means extreme accountability for voters.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

there wolf lmao posted:

it...it's a signed ballot that will be public

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
this is the literal most accountable vote possible

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Tatum Girlparts posted:

it...it's a signed ballot that will be public

only the totals

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Agrajag posted:

lol going witht eh rigged conspiracy poo poo again. thanks for handing the gop the thousand years of power

Donald Trump new DNC chair!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

etalian posted:

Well what do expect given how the DNC charter also included the rule of being fair and impartial to all candidates in the primary?

yikes look at this salty ellisonbro

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Raskolnikov38 posted:

only the totals

didn't she say multiple times the ballots will be public?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
what matters the most: buttigieg won

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
So its just totals or names attached to votes? I'm dumb so patronize me plz

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Tatum Girlparts posted:

didn't she say multiple times the ballots will be public?

i dunno i was in another room but didn't she just say only the totals will be public when she popped in to talk about the proxy votes

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
https://twitter.com/AdamGreen/status/835561871491141632

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Peanut Butler posted:

I guess I made the classic mistake of reading the whole article

You can't spell lies without words.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

We will primary all the NEVERBUTT's

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

logikv9 posted:

what matters the most: buttigieg won
He'd've, in 2020.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
#ellisonwouldvewon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

there wolf lmao posted:

So its just totals or names attached to votes? I'm dumb so patronize me plz

I'm almost positive that the ballots will be public, as in the signed paper with the selection on them.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i dunno i was in another room but didn't she just say only the totals will be public when she popped in to talk about the proxy votes

she was just saying 'the vote counting is near done and when it is the totals will be said here' I think?

• Locked thread