Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

this is the literal most accountable vote possible

Thank christ you're here to defend the plucky lil DNC, which to date has done *checks balance sheet* zero wrongs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Nonsense posted:

We will primary all the NEVERBUTT's

BUTT GEIG EMAILS

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

to be fair, most democrats have never voted before

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
ellison wants the votes to be secret to hide his collusion with perez

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

guys i'm tryign to make cornbread and i hav eno eggs. what can i do

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

imagine being a loving Neiman Marcus manager and having to deal with some moron who probably bought a thing once two months ago ranting at you about how your boss's boss's boss was mean to the daughter of the most powerful millionaire in the world.

quote:

“Business women, educated women like me, we voted for Trump,” said a 51-year-old Iranian immigrant who lives in Los Angeles. “That’s what these stores don’t understand. There are a lot of us, and we like to shop.”

The woman, a registered Democrat, spoke on the condition of anonymity because she feared backlash at her financial services job.

:v:

SixPabst fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Feb 25, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

what matters the most: buttigieg won

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

banana or applesauce

although if you don't have an egg or can't ask a neighbor then maybe you don't have a banana or applesauce either

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

How?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Unperson_47 posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

the last circled part isnt wrong. young people do not vote.

the ongoing backlash against trump's stupidity has caused a huge surge in public engagement in the political process. As the oppoition party, should the DNC:

A) capitalize on this opportunity by reaching out to the legions of people who are participating in the process for the first time in their lives (and vigorously enough that republican congresspeople are literally fleeing from them) in order to try to convert as many of them as possible into more issues-minded citizens who will at least show up to the polls to vote even if they stop going to every town meeting when this tide of energy inevitably crests?

or

B) whine about it and call them fake and do nothing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

proof of concept posted:

the ongoing backlash against trump's stupidity has caused a huge surge in public engagement in the political process. As the oppoition party, should the DNC:

A) capitalize on this opportunity by reaching out to the legions of people who are participating in the process for the first time in their lives (and vigorously enough that republican congresspeople are literally fleeing from them) in order to try to convert as many of them as possible into more issues-minded citizens who will at least show up to the polls to vote even if they stop going to every town meeting when this tide of energy inevitably crests?

or

c:)— buttigieg!!!!!!!!!!!

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i'm the iranian woman that voted for the guy that wants to turn my homeland into glass

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

murked by dragon posted:

i'm the iranian woman that voted for the guy that wants to turn my homeland into glass

she sounds like a truly naturalized american citizen to me.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

You can't spell lies without words.

go ahead, be the bing user you want to see in the world

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

you'd think a trump presidency would be the equivalent of a nationalized scared straight program but people are just stupider than i gave them credit for

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
I'm going to enjoy the melt after the dnc election, should be loving spectacular

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Owned

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/835568829648502784

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/CPAC/status/835498809346174977

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Sick today but I'ma get that NyQuil tho nice

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

proof of concept posted:

or

b, the dems will pick b

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

"Y-y-you-you-you've just GOTTA support your president," the anonymous iranian immigrant stammered, "you just GOTTA."

A clump of her hair fell from her scalp onto the coffee table. She didn't react. Twenty minutes earlier she has just learned of a series of tactical nuclear strikes executed against the nation of Iran. Her parents and siblings, as well as seven of her cousins, lived in 'guaranteed fatality' zones. Several more members of her extended family lived in areas where injuries were guaranteed and fatalities highly probable.

When asked how she could continue to support President Trump after knowing he personally issued the order that killed all or most of her entire family the registered Democrat responded, "Well, what other Democrats don't understand is..."

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Not pictured: St Peter with a MAGA hat and a truck full of ammo parked next to a decrepit fence in the desert

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Perez missed by 1 vote lol

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Related:

https://twitter.com/MrPlinkett/status/835568219461144577

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

SpaceGoku posted:

"Y-y-you-you-you've just GOTTA support your president," the anonymous iranian immigrant stammered, "you just GOTTA."

A clump of her hair fell from her scalp onto the coffee table. She didn't react. Twenty minutes earlier she has just learned of a series of tactical nuclear strikes executed against the nation of Iran. Her parents and siblings, as well as seven of her cousins, lived in 'guaranteed fatality' zones. Several more members of her extended family lived in areas where injuries were guaranteed and fatalities highly probable.

When asked how she could continue to support President Trump after knowing he personally issued the order that killed all or most of her entire family the registered Democrat responded, "Well, what other Democrats don't understand is..."

It's weird to post fanfiction here.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:icebern:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:prepop:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

who would jesus piss on

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
lmao im voting straight republican until my bones turn to ashes

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
DNC: All ballots are in and counted , Bernie would have won. *all dnc commit sepuku*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Hi

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

If you're a chicken, just lay one.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
lol young people run their entire campaigns, not a one of those fuckwits would have a pot to piss in if it weren't for slave labor college kids busting rear end for them

edit: except the really important positions that need to be hosed up by some deadeyed boomer clicking aimlessly at his inbox until he finally sends his password to russian google.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

proof of concept posted:

or

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

journo twitter a lit up by dnc excitement

have you not learned your lesson

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

magiccarpet posted:

lol get some bags you fukkin idiot your house is covered in that ugly poo poo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...m=.83fda9e63631