Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

I'm just very very very uncomfortable at not getting my way, given that it happens so rarely.

you got your way like always tho :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/SportWatcher420/status/835592113387630593

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh ya'll are watching the official stream, lol

I'm watching the Turkish WizyWig Acestream of the DNC election

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/835589537749417984

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

There goes the Georgia Film Student vote

gently caress

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I'm watching the Turkish WizyWig Acestream of the DNC election

subbed or dubbed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

im surprised the dnc is allowing full penetration on their stage

dont kink shame, if they're into sounding, let them sound by all means

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

There goes the Georgia Film Student vote

gently caress

oh boy, the "we don't need you!!"s have started!

how many voters will dems drive away before 2018?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lol the one small solace I look from the election, the cucking of the neoliberal, they won't even grant me

I should've known better but jeez Louise

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Concerned Citizen posted:

It's good that Perez made Ellison deputy chair

I thought the DNC chair was a meaningless position, what does it mean to be the assistant to a meaningless position?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Just a reminder, Reince Priebus was the RNC chair and Trump was elected. Perez actually cares about stuff that can get local people elected, now he just has to do it.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
It's days like this that I have to keep remembering that American politics is so loving stupid it needed 600,000 people to die before it learned that slavery might be a bad thing. So it looks like millions of people will need to abandon drowning cities before any progress is to be made.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

loving take me with you!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I eagerly look forward to 2 months from now where this election has been properly revised to being "unfairly rigged"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i'm going to call the death of the democratic party highly exaggerated until the other election happening today finishes

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Condiv posted:

oh boy, the "we don't need you!!"s have started!

But enough about southern minorities that voted wrong in the primaries

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I dunno Glenn how about you engage with some leftist back-slapping with Tucker Carlson to discuss it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
zegermans stop posting

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

what's this primary salt doing here?

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Another establishment coronation and a recommitment to covering their eyes an pretending nothing is wrong with the party.

Not surprised, of course, but disappointed. Expect them to redouble their efforts to suppress leftist enthusiasm now that they aren't terrified of being outnumbered within the party by those who want to change things.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Some part of me wonders if making Keith deputy is enough to turn off Saban and Keith not winning is enough to turn off the progressive grassroots. That's the real Obama way!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Zegermans is doing some primary era posting. Frankly, I'm envious.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

zegermans posted:

I eagerly look forward to 2 months from now where this election has been properly revised to being "unfairly rigged"

What do you mean revised? The entire election was a choice between someone with populist support and someone explicitly chosen by the establishment, and the the establisment choice won.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

zegermans stop posting

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

zegermans posted:

love that primary salt

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

zegermans stop posting

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
This election has radicalized me more than Trump ever could.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MizPiz posted:

This election has radicalized me more than Trump ever could.

hahahaha DSA.txt

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

zegermans posted:

Jesus Christ

:yikes:

Suckthemonkey
Jun 18, 2003
The voter lists are going to be made public. What's stopping leftists from challenging the Perez voters for party positions (aside from their own apathy/discouragement)?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
oh hey, we're at the part of the day where we declare the dems beyond saving because they elected boring progressive guy over exciting progressive guy (buttigieg) for a meaningless symbolic position that is also somehow important and meaningful enough for hillary's secret cabal to "rig" the election for

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Well the earth will leave no trace of our existence but hopefully these balloons I'm releasing with "Obama Sux" written on them will reach a alien for archival purposes

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
It was a fun ride yall, but who didn't see this coming.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Ellison was the unity candidate. Someone who could work with every wing of the party and make meaningful improvements.

Picking Perez over him sends one message, and one message alone: The Democrats who did this don't want us here. They don't want to work with us.

So we need to replace them with ones who do.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

lol I don't/didn't support perez

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
This is another victory for David Brock!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Suckthemonkey posted:

The voter lists are going to be made public. What's stopping leftists from challenging the Perez voters for party positions (aside from their own apathy/discouragement)?

Nothing! Primary them all, purge them from the party.

• Locked thread