Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

smells good in here

smells mighty fine

the flopsweat of simps whose suicides were unnaturally forestalled by the rise of cable news grandpa

the aroma of kushner cum leaking from mouths now agape, astounded, struck dumber by reality

the jaws close shut soon, the semen slurped up spaghetti-style like a good little GOP-groomed child, and the cucky smirk is back in a flash- but there is a change and it is felt deeply, an itch that can't be ignored once noticed-

lol trump's hosed

:q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Just realized I never actually learned what "red pilling" and "woke" meant. The internet peaked at P-P-P-Powerbook and the Infratreal vs. Heebie-GBS War as far as I'm concerned. Kids today with their iron cross avatars posting about the threat posed by video-game feminism just makes me feel old. I ain't even 30 yet.

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

trumptards btfo

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Grammarchist posted:

Just realized I never actually learned what "red pilling" and "woke" meant. The internet peaked at P-P-P-Powerbook and the Infratreal vs. Heebie-GBS War as far as I'm concerned. Kids today with their iron cross avatars posting about the threat posed by video-game feminism just makes me feel old. I ain't even 30 yet.
same

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

get that OUT of my face posted:

this is a perfectly healthy reaction to a president who has zero tolerance whatsoever to a press that isn't cupping his balls at all times, and not a disgusting and scary one

Poetic Justice posted:

My bad, lets talk about how he likes to be pissed on, and THE RUSSIANS have proof. . .or was it CNN? Or was it the New York Times? Which publication was posting unverified rumors like the National Enquirer again, just because they didn't like the president? Remind me please.

hmm maybe that was a bad idea but nah it just means the president can only handle obama levels of press dick sucking

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
That was a solid weed troll a few pages back it really threw a wrench in this threads engine.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

the next century belongs to China

The next century belongs to entropy

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

thathonkey posted:

BUT IT IS THE LAW YOURE A CRIMINAL IF YOU SMOKE MARIJEWANNA - a tightass lameoid gently caress who coincidentally never gets laid

This bothered me a great deal until I took a great lug from my bong. I no longer give a poo poo. Makes you think.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

That was a solid weed troll a few pages back it really threw a wrench in this threads engine.

But still the monstrous gears kept turning

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
This thread is a good example of why walls won't work, we still have /pol/ retards on this site.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

This thread is a good example of why walls won't work, we still have /pol/ retards on this site.

Drones and tunnels and catapults and VPNs and porxy agents and really long sticks with hooks on the end and how many other ways can I think of defeating the Great Wall?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
They bring their poo poo posts, they bring conspiracy theories, they post links to blogs about pizza related pedophila

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Poetic Justice posted:

My bad, lets talk about how he likes to be pissed on, and THE RUSSIANS have proof. . .or was it CNN? Or was it the New York Times? Which publication was posting unverified rumors like the National Enquirer again, just because they didn't like the president? Remind me please.

your fat daddy's going to be taken down by an actual fake piss tape

"WOLLLF!!! WOOLLLLLLFFFFFF!!!!" -the man of your dreams at the end of his career/life

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Mordor She Wrote posted:

They bring their poo poo posts, they bring conspiracy theories, they post links to blogs about pizza related pedophila

mostly they bring target practice and at least ten dollars

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

How did Lana Del Rey get in there? She's like the most apolitical, don't-give-a-poo poo persona out there.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Zorodius posted:

How did Lana Del Rey get in there? She's like the most apolitical, don't-give-a-poo poo persona out there.

idk who that is but you're putting more thought into it than they did if you went past 'liberal bougie sounding witch name'

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
my mistake, she's actually a witch and will destroy Donald Trump with witchcraft

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

my mistake, she's actually a witch and will destroy Donald Trump with witchcraft

Well it's about the only weapon the left has remaining to try so why not :shrug:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

But I thought Hillary was literally a witch and so is Nancy Pelosi and so is every dastardly liberal woman ever to live?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

But I thought Hillary was literally a witch and so is Nancy Pelosi and so is every dastardly liberal woman ever to live?

yeah that's like at least a hundo million hexes he's fuuuuucked

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
not in the "women that cast magic" way because that isn't real. more in the "homely oval office" way :c00l:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Literal witches?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

No, you heard wrong, I said lich not witch

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Literal witches?

Throw in the third so we can have the sisters from The Witcher 3

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Witches can be pretty cool. What you have there (missing Hillary as pointed out earlier) is a trio of out of touch *bitches* not witches.

And I don't say that because they are women, it's because they are seriously huge bitches.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Literal witches?

the lady on the right has hair like a labradoodle

PS jesus get some foundation, BB cream, whatever

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
oh hi I'm an American and believe in literal magic welp bye

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Witches can be pretty cool. What you have there (missing Hillary as pointed out earlier) is a trio of out of touch *bitches* not witches.

And I don't say that because they are women, it's because they are seriously huge bitches.

hmmmmmm

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I'm honestly not saying this to be a dick, can you comment after the fact on whether they hosed up just as predictably bad or not?

WELP.

they elected Perez (the Hillary to Ellison's Bernie, in context if not policy), further proving that establishment democrats refuse to make even a simple gesture of good will to the party's left wing.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Toadvine posted:

WELP.

they elected Perez (the Hillary to Ellison's Bernie, in context if not policy), further proving that establishment democrats refuse to make even a simple gesture of good will to the party's left wing.

ahhaha

Ellison is the poo poo so of course he lost

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
lmao ellison didn't get elected

Bulgogi Hoagie fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Feb 25, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
wasn't he the one that was anti israel as well? what a hill to die on

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

He's a reasonable dude so probably

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

A very wealthy pro-Israel dnc donor hates Ellison, that's likely where this story originated.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
free palestine

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
it's seeming more and more likely that the comedy option of "run Hillary again in 2020 and lose again" is gonna be realit

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

feelix posted:

it's seeming more and more likely that the comedy option of "run Hillary again in 2020 and lose again" is gonna be realit

It's. Her. Turn. Deal with it.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

WELP.

Sigh

Well I mean, disappointment doesn't hit as bad when you expect it right? Right?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the left: eager to talk about how their coalition sucks and is boned in the thread about how trump sucks and is boned

every time

I'm unironically looking forward to seeing how this will gel (surprisingly well after the president blunders both wings of the new democrats together)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
it's because the Democrats are more of a stumbling embarrassment than the Trump administration and I say that fully acknowledging that they're a bunch of incompetent morons

• Locked thread