Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This man is a major world leader, has access to the most powerful weapons and armed forces, can sign laws into being, influences world politics and shits himself on a regular basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
thats a lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Does Trump really wear a diaper lol someone tell me

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

Does Trump really wear a diaper lol someone tell me

He's old as gently caress, constantly on the move, and out of shape. You tell me

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Egbert Souse posted:

Can we start calling Trump "Old Yellowstain"

orangutan

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Perfect Potato posted:

He's old as gently caress, constantly on the move, and out of shape. You tell me

Woudln't moving constantly get him into shape? :confused:

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

Woudln't moving constantly get him into shape? :confused:

You're still in motion if you're in a car, a plane, being carried by people actually in shape, etc

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i like how he wears giant circus tent clothes so his pants make his already small feet look smaller. brother's 6'2" or whatever and must be sporting a 9.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
There's no way a man can have an rear end that huge and not wear a big old adult diaper-

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

There is no way one of his staffers didnt write this. Too coherent. FAKE TWEETS! SAD!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

So he's for sure a coke fiend, right? I remember the sniffing as being weird as heck

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

So he's for sure a coke fiend, right? I remember the sniffing as being weird as heck

nah he is just naturally retarded

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm the two or three quick successive sniffs

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Professor Shark posted:

Yes he is a diet coke fiend, its true.

He also tweeted he had never seen a thing person drink diet coke while posting a pic of him drinking it

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I guess they didn't teach you how to build sentences in Dog School :grin:

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Deleted Tweet posted:

about that sniffle... coke head or no?
Carrie Fisher: I'm an expert & ABSOLUTELY
:rip:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that tweet of him mocking the DNC really hurts because he's right :smith:

erm... Lol ??

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
def lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nice, I aced the test

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

XMNN posted:

imagine not being able to laugh at donalj d trump, the president of the united states

lol

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Donald Trump is in the white house. Turn on tv and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Trump's Google search history the next day includes various misspellings of "President ban doctors"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle posted:

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Donald Trump is in the white house. Turn on tv and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears.

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Krinkle posted:

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Professor Shark posted:

Does Drumpf really wear a diaper lol someone tell me

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I don't know about nowadays but I'd be reeeeal surprised if he wasn't doing blow by the kilo back in the 80s

hell I woulda if I were an 80s tycoon

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Krinkle posted:

says, BUT DOCTOR, I AM DEPENDSLIACCI

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

but doctor, I wanted drugs

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

He was known to hang out at studio 54 a lot so perhaps it's possible?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Good joke.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Groovelord Neato posted:

brother's 6'2" or whatever and must be sporting a 9.

He lies about his height too

Like dude, u take pictures with athletes and poo poo, people whos heights are confirmed. Why would u lie lmao

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Krinkle posted:

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

This is a solid burn by Trump ('s staff)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Krinkle posted:

"No clown" Man says. "No clown. No clown. YOU'RE the clown."

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
for some reason i feel like donald trump is straight edge and doesnt do any drugs or drink.

can anyone confirm or deny this

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

thathonkey posted:

for some reason i feel like donald trump is straight edge and doesnt do any drugs or drink.

can anyone confirm or deny this

This is true, his brother Fred drank himself to death at a young age

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I dress better. Me. A poor.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Not an LoL post, but:

That news report about the veteran hick mass shooter that murdered that Indian man because of "GET OUT OF ARE COUNTRY" got me thinking about that thread that was created back when Obama was elected (or maybe reelected). It was titled something like "Post in this thread every time Fox news gets someone murdered" and had to do with stories like the one I just mentioned. I think it was in GBS, but maybe it was LF. Is there currently a new ongoing thread like that? Would someone make one? I'm sure the hate crimes are not going to slow down or stop. Trump has a lot of loonies feeling righteous.

I recently watched the movie trailers for Get Out and also Hidden Figures on youtube. Then I looked at the comment sections. Jesus christ. It's scary how so many racists feel the need to be so vocal about their hatred. There are so many insane and racist comments, and so many supportive replies and upvotes. The world is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

An LOL post would be a Native American killing some white dude after saying "GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY"