Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/835632975899422720

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Trump attacks 'awful' Scottish wind farms

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

lol, don't border security admins have a huge problem with people who want to join just wanting to smuggle drugs in?

or just rape and murder people

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Good Citizen posted:

If you don't like Issa's district, it isn't far from Duncan 'vape life' Hunter's. Instead of Disneyland he spent over $1k of public money on steam games, so we'd all probably fit right in

That's my old district, actually. Duncan hunter is another piece of garbage. His dad (also Duncan Hunter, guess how he got elected!) was bad enough. I had no idea about the steam games thing, though, that's hilarious. I had no idea that east side SD was subsidizing horrible Indy games. How many anime boob games has he bought on the public dole? His constituents have a right to know!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

lol, don't border security admins have a huge problem with people who want to join just wanting to smuggle drugs in?
convicted KKK members hired as border protection trafficked in many kilos of cocaine for the zetas during the bush years

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

:trumppop:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

That DICK! posted:

The more I use it the more I hate the Twitter reply system, especially for DJT. It just leads to some huge idiot nerd bitch sneaking in first with a lame rejoinder followed by ninety replies by the same person to themselves that are "ABSOLUTE TAKEDOWN OF DONALD TRUMP [#4 is my favorite]" HuffPo type garbage

yeah its always one of a handful of people who camp out to go on the same loving tirade that he's probably not gonna read anyway

and even if you did, it's easier to just say "resign you fat orange turd" which is much more to the point

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lemme sleep in yr buttigieg

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Leviathan posted:

even the most inbred shitheel state AGs in the nation aren't stupid enough to think that the most inbred shitheel state supreme courts would uphold this poo poo. i'd be surprised if any governors signed these bills

on the other hand lol nothing matters

lol, the reddest states are the ones likeliest to have elected judges who believe whatever dumb poo poo they need to believe to keep getting elected.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

that is definitely a feature of the plan. More drugs = more police state :gizz:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baller Ina posted:

tennessee passed something like this, doesnt hold the driver liable if they injure a protestor blocking traffic

to which a facebook poster replied "sure wish i lived there, LAWL" :eng99:

I think the emphasis on these stories should be "freedom from consequence from the police"

other protesters will know where to find them, either by plates + vehicle description or by following them home

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

lol, the reddest states are the ones likeliest to have elected judges who believe whatever dumb poo poo they need to believe to keep getting elected.

red state execs and judges still don't like the optics of fed appeals courts overturning their blatantly unconstitutional garbage

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Solarin posted:

that is definitely a feature of the plan. More drugs = more police state :gizz:
More police state = more areas that will welcome the invading chinese/mexican/german forces as liberators

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

the better question is how did NM avoid it

crystals
~land of entrapment~

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

stay safe optics ghost

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

yeah there are apparently dudes who apply who are like blatantly there just to try to smuggle drugs

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Straight up, everyone who is opposed to Trump's policies should be joining the border patrol right now. Selective incompetence. You're bound to be better at the job than a Nazi, yeah?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

Straight up, everyone who is opposed to Hitlers policies should be joining the SS right now. Selective incompetence. You're bound to be better at the job than a Nazi, yeah?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Leviathan posted:

red state execs and judges still don't like the optics of fed appeals courts overturning their blatantly unconstitutional garbage

they sure as gently caress will once the Supreme Court is anarcho-conservative in a couple of years

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

If the SS had only had infiltrators then presumably Hitler would have died much sooner.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

That DICK! posted:

The more I use it the more I hate the Twitter reply system, especially for DJT. It just leads to some huge idiot nerd bitch sneaking in first with a lame rejoinder followed by ninety replies by the same person to themselves that are "ABSOLUTE TAKEDOWN OF DONALD TRUMP [#4 is my favorite]" HuffPo type garbage

i actually like that the first reply to every trump tweet is just a huge wall of text/memes making GBS threads on him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

Straight up, everyone who is opposed to Trump's policies should be joining the border patrol right now. Selective incompetence. You're bound to be better at the job than a Nazi, yeah?

"private dongles, did you leave the jew pen open again"

"whoopsie!!!"

"oh you!!!"

*freeze-frame, laugh, jewish people getting away in background*

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

i actually like that the first reply to every trump tweet is just a huge wall of text/memes making GBS threads on him

we live in interesting [hosed up] times.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Relevant Tangent posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I know some people are disappointed with Perez but this is a low blow

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

"private dongles, did you leave the jew pen open again"

"whoopsie!!!"

"oh you!!!"

*freeze-frame, laugh, jewish people getting away in background*

That's my Dongles! [slide whistle, laugh track] will be right back after these messages from our sponsors

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

In the years following World War 3, "Private Dongles" becomes the highest-rated television and webcast program of China-controlled People's Democratic Republic of America and the EU-backed New England Union seven years in a row

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Private Dongles is classy enough not to need a laugh track, but yeah, basically that's how it'd work. Because they're going to be on the lookout for the dudes who signed up to smuggle meth, and you're not that guy.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

so what countries arent complete shitshows rn

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

https://twitter.com/smbsshowbot/status/835628357123510273

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

Russia

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Squizzle posted:

lichtenstein

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

post/username combo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Squizzle posted:

:lol:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

What a day! About to eat a tbone, pilaf & asparagus & capers.

Making some stinky piss for a stinky piss pres

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

In the years following World War 3, "Private Dongles" becomes the highest-rated television and webcast program of China-controlled People's Democratic Republic of America and the EU-backed New England Union seven years in a row

You kidding? We're already past critical mass of stupidity. As soon as free thought gets outlawed we'll be too jingoist to lose any war.

And we'll be stuck with reruns of Private Dongles Accidentally Mooned All of Europe because there's only one TV station approved by the corporate shadow-republic.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

Canada is okay but it's going to be Vichy France pt 2 pretty soon

Assuming France/Germany don't elect fascists they'll be okay too

Move to Argentina imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
canada is actually pretty hosed up in the best of times and now with trump its gonna be pretty lamo

• Locked thread