Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Move to Argentina imo

Maybe a good idea to survive the fallout but dunno about going there for good governance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

Canada is okay but it's going to be Vichy France pt 2 pretty soon

Assuming France/Germany don't elect fascists they'll be okay too

Move to Argentina imo

loooool

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I'M SO MAD

THOSE ARE THE TWO WORDS YOU CANNOT SAY TO US

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

it took me 45 seconds just now to find the yellow brick road in my brain that leads to the name of pissbaby's scrotum nominee

p sure the last time we did this* kagan's name was on everyone's loving coffee mug

:ohdear:

(*with any amount of good faith)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bip Roberts posted:

Maybe a good idea to survive the fallout but dunno about going there for good governance.

That specifically is what I was thinking of, yeah. If you want to avoid any potential world wars then you get the gently caress out of the northern hemisphere.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
cabada is real hosed but if you close your eyes real hard, you can imagine a better world with justin trudeau making sweet love to you

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
justin 'trudeau' is the true heir of castro's legacy

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/GilR/status/835635285467725825

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

any Canadians in here? Curious what the press coverage of the mosque shooter was like up there.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Solarin posted:

any Canadians in here? Curious what the press coverage of the mosque shooter was like up there.

the dude right above u

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
germany will be ok because they are willing to punch the nazis

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

germany will be ok because they are willing to brutalize, kill, and dispose of the bodies of the nazis as their police willingly turn a blind eye

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Solarin posted:

I was actually in Quebec at the time, it was pretty meh. Day of it was all there was on the news, tapered off pretty quick though.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Montasque posted:

Judging from my social medias, a lot people the left, not just Bernie bros, are hurt by Ellison's loss.

Right or wrong they see it as the 'corporate' wing winning again.

(It's wrong)

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Squizzle posted:

buttigieg bless, friendo

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Solarin posted:

what mosque shooter?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

what mosque shooter?

A wayward youth.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/835647807998595076

Spicey Bunny

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sure, but that doesn't matter. Telling the people "You're wrong and here's why" has never ever convinced them. It didn't work for Hillary.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

the polls just closed

i dunno how long it takes for numbers to start coming in but heres a link to f5 maybe http://elections.delaware.gov/results/html/election.shtml
Time to see if C-SPAM was able to save Delaware or not.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

His face looks like he snorted some spices right before that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rude

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

Sure, but that doesn't matter. Telling the people "You're wrong and here's why" has never ever convinced them. It didn't work for Hillary.

that's not why she lost. you're wrong and here's why can work you just have to be hetero cis male lol

extremely John Lennon voice : woman is the neoliberal of the world

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Goddamn leftists really like eating their own

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I think if (by divine intervention of some sort) we ever escape Donald with our lives and democracy intact, Spicey should have a permanent role in all future White Houses as press secretary/Easter bunny.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Goddamn leftists really like eating their own
A vagina that endlessly devours itself.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nichael posted:

I think if (by divine intervention of some sort) we ever escape Donald with our lives and democracy intact, Spicey should have a permanent role in all future White Houses as press secretary/Easter bunny.
He'll get so much work when China makes their own version of those horrible minstrel shows, except with white anglo-saxon protestants

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Nichael posted:

Can we get him to hold a press conference in the bunny costume

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

He'll get so much work when China makes their own version of those horrible minstrel shows, except with white anglo-saxon protestants

let's go to the square and see a Punch N' Nazi show!

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/835660634767380486

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh good, another one

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/835657943873949697

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

let's go to the square and see a Punch N' Nazi show!
"the chinese communist party takeover...was good, actually" *inserts yuan coin, punches a bloodied richard spencer in the face*

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Ill Peripheral posted:

I was actually in Quebec at the time, it was pretty meh. Day of it was all there was on the news, tapered off pretty quick though.

honestly not inherently a bad thing, because the way the media usually covers mass shooters is insane and these poo poo lord murderers should not be made into celebrities. OTOH it's lovely that the consequences of Islamophobia being stoked by politicians doesn't hit people in the face harder

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No, go away

Your kind isn't welcome here

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Epic High Five posted:

No, go away

Your kind isn't welcome here

yeah seriously the only contract they should be signing is permission to have poo poo smeared on their faces.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

He NEEDS those BIG MACS

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Everyone ready to duck and cover?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

A vagina hat that endlessly devours itself.

• Locked thread