Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Ace of Baes posted:

He was an Intel officer in the military lol, it's OK to be a natsec creep if you're gay and have a pretty face though?

So's my best friend's dad, and he's a decent enough guy. (Who I admittedly would not support for any kind of high office.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Zack from the DNC posting up some good stuff on twitter. Read the thread.

https://twitter.com/ZackMaril/status/835660421046624256

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

anime was right posted:

it'll be cool when they're totally shocked that a bunch of progressives win a bunch of poo poo and take over their political party, why, they could never see that one coming

I sure hope this happens

I've been hoping every year for over a decade

Someday it will come to pass

Also it's what the Bernie wing should have been doing in the first place instead of begging for scraps and waiting for a leader to take them over

G-Hawk posted:

but i am happy ellison did not win because he seemed intent on empowering shitlords like ray buckley who are literally the worst possible elements of the democratic party

Haha, I forgot about that one

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Ace of Baes posted:

The Buttigieg meme is dumb and you should all be embarrassed.

:chloe:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Main Paineframe posted:

I sure hope this happens

I've been hoping every year for over a decade

Someday it will come to pass

Also it's what the Bernie wing should have been doing in the first place instead of begging for scraps and waiting for a leader to take them over

Haha, I forgot about that one

they already took over california soooooo

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

realtalk military intelligence is much, much more boring than you'd imagine it is

the deep, complex political intrigue of keeping track of war asset and troop movements

It being boring doesn't mean the people who work in it aren't natsec creeps.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you're approaching TBS's "the navy :rolleyes:" marines rhetoric which by the way is hilarious because marines

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Matt Zerella posted:

Really glad to hear Zack from the DNC is still alive and was never whisked off to a centrist gulag :)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
peter buttigieg had a position that had the word "intel" in it, this means he is deeply ingrained as part of the deep state and is a false flag

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Matt Zerella posted:

lmao looks like the DNC is planning to do a mass layoff.

Remember how over the summer the DNC was 17 million in debt?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Im saying Intel people are creeps and bad because I worked with them for 6 years, thanks for everyone uhhh explaining what they do to me tho lol

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

logikv9 posted:

peter buttigieg had a position that had the word "intel" in it, this means he is deeply ingrained as part of the deep state and is a false flag

Yup, that's what I said.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I thought it was "zach" not "zack"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
zach - zack - zuck - zuckerberg :eyepop:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

Im saying Intel people are creeps and bad because I worked with them for 6 years, thanks for everyone uhhh explaining what they do to me tho lol

I like how military types act like that they are war veterans even if their job was watching youtube videos back at base the whole day.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

logikv9 posted:

I thought it was "zach" not "zack"

(In Ted Cruz voice)
What is this "Nick" name concept you refer to?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Ace of Baes posted:

:yikes:

sorry that happened to you, i don't know what the harassment channels for servicemembers are like these days but I don't think they were very forthcoming if you did contact them

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

etalian posted:

I like how military types act like that they are war veterans even if their job was watching youtube videos back at base the whole day.

that seems like a good job

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i trust buttigieg to do the only correct thing after assuming the presidency and that is to purge the marine corps

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

etalian posted:

My job was 68w combat medic and my job was dealing with people who got shot and blown up (also people with the flu and ingrown butt hairs), also sneaking around in the mountains at night sometimes.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

logikv9 posted:

i trust buttigieg to do the only correct thing after assuming the presidency and that is to purge the marine corps

You're thinking too small, man. Why would we need a military at all after he abolishes war with the power of Butt?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

anime was right posted:

that seems like a good job

watching youtube videos the whole day at base, having free housing, food, medical care and education is living the Bernie Bro dream

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

docbeard posted:

You're thinking too small, man. Why would we need a military at all after he abolishes war with the power of Butt?

and render us defenseless when the aliens attack??

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ZackMaril/status/835661681984405506

Actually loving over the worker was pretty much peak Abuela.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rand alPaul posted:

She's been loving them ever since she accepted a position on the Walmart board of directors.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rand alPaul posted:

Whether it's what she'd do is debatable, but it's certainly not what she RAN on. Zack from the DNC: Technically Correct.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

logikv9 posted:

and render us defenseless when the aliens attack??

we must be unprejudiced regardless of blood color

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Matt Zerella posted:

The DNC is run by incompetents. How is this new or interesting info?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Your Daily Buttigieg Fact of the Day:

His father, Joseph Buttigieg, is a leading expert on Antonio Gramsci, Italian marxist, and has translated many of his works.

This has been your Buttigieg Fact of the Day

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

and he's deupty chair, so they've shown that they're willing to work with him and by extension bernie

which is why i don't get this level of outrage, like i can see being bummed but this genuine fury is weird

Yea if I was Canadian I'd be weirded out by these furious Bernie bros too

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

logikv9 posted:

Your Daily Buttigieg Fact of the Day:

His father, Joseph Buttigieg, is a leading expert on Antonio Gramsci, Italian marxist, and has translated many of his works.

This has been your Buttigieg Fact of the Day

favorite gramsci quote:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

etalian posted:

watching youtube videos the whole day at base, having free housing, food, medical care and education is living the Bernie Bro dream

its the life every human deserves, imo.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yudo posted:

Hint: Hillarymans managed and still manage be wrong about everything.

And they manage to still act smug.

It's almost like they're all comfortable with their lives and don't really have much at stake. Hm.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

And they manage to still act smug.

It's almost like they're all comfortable with their lives and don't really have much at stake. Hm.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

stop snitchin

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Crusader posted:

favorite gramsci quote:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Crusader posted:

favorite gramsci quote:

This would be a good facebook banner.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Crusader posted:

favorite gramsci quote:

don't post my epitaph

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Dems just won a 50/50 state senate district in an 18 point blowout so there's some good news today

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Concerned Citizen posted:

Dems just won a 50/50 state senate district in an 18 point blowout so there's some good news today

what a bunch of loving permalosers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Donald J. Trump is the president of the United States of America.

• Locked thread