Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
speng31b
May 8, 2010

Ugh this is just so loving blatant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ah yes, this will be a splendid addition to my photo archive.

*saves to his hard drive with the title "donny rear end blood"*

Epic High Five posted:

Fake news

millions of fake voters from CA bused in

people are saying this!! someone should investigate

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
https://m.imgur.com/LU705AR?r

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel will forever be the enemy of democracy

https://twitter.com/nomikikonst/status/835314705807917059

Never forget that these racist apartheid animals hate you and will never let you be free to progress.

lmebo holy poo poo thats some wording in that there email

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

holy poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

uhhh this sounds pretty significant

quick, someone tell me why it's not before I start believing good things can happen!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope that letter makes the rounds and we get the added chaos of an insurgent group of the minority party going hard against Israel. It's not like they'll ever aid us

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Nichael posted:

quick, someone tell me why it's not before I start believing good things can happen!!

He stands alone.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/835677636697468929

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

speng31b posted:

He stands alone.

oh good i was scared things might start mattering

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

nuke that loving building

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

Because the AG can just decide nah,

or not to have the probe at all

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

Nothing means anything until someone actually does something

All opposition so far has been kept to one or two people, always enough to not sway the vote away from the party consensus, and only tolerated because the people allowed to stray are in unsafe districts

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

so is he selling above-normal access to the president, or holding normal diplomatic relationships hostage

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lmfbo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Squizzle posted:

lmebo holy poo poo thats some wording in that there email

Unfairly demonize Israel for dropping a tons of high explosive on densely populated urban areas.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Reminder to please submit your dogs for the C-SPAM dog contest or the other subforums will win and then immediately disenfranchise us

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

pay to play ftw

speng31b
May 8, 2010

logikv9 posted:

Reminder to please submit your dogs for the C-SPAM dog contest or the other subforums will win and then immediately disenfranchise us

my dog is neoliberal scum

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

looks like it's time for new orleans to come under martial law

https://twitter.com/AP/status/835668580662378496

I hope this is used as an excuse to go to war with Iran

then it comes out a week later that it was just a drunk driver

(in my imagination we're going to go to war with iran in less than a week)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

anybody who doesn't vote for all of them because all doggos are best doggos are scum

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel will forever be the enemy of democracy

https://twitter.com/nomikikonst/status/835314705807917059

Never forget that these racist apartheid animals hate you and will never let you be free to progress.

ur country too

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am persobly going to write 💯 handwritten letters to everyone in the senate saying we must end support to the israeli until they cease to gen an apartheid start to counter that smail

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:barf:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpaceGoku posted:

I hope this is used as an excuse to go to war with Iran

then it comes out a week later that it was just a drunk driver

(in my imagination we're going to go to war with iran in less than a week)

I don't think the United States will have another declared war literally ever.

And so far as undeclared police actions or whatever, eh? Shrug. We already got like a dozen, what's one more?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

etalian posted:

Unfairly demonize Israel for dropping a tons of high explosive on densely populated urban areas.

its like an intro composition class example letter designed to illustrate a point in a way even the thickest student cant miss it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

i am persobly going to write 💯 handwritten letters to everyone in the senate saying we must end support to the israeli until they cease to gen an apartheid start to counter that smail

A good chunk of the money we send them comes right back to us in the form of people whose sole job it is to ruin the lives of any American who speaks out against Israel in even the mildest ways lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/835680268451262464

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

pay to peeplay ftw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

srs lol

NIGE!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:discourse:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm fine with the second point because the Constitution provides for the President being the nation's chief diplomat. If he doesn't need or want the Secretary's counsel on a matter, then that is wholly his prerogative.

But the fact that he does not like dogs is rude.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Liberal. Conservative. Meme. Ron Paul. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Mattering kept balance between the Liberal Tribes, Conservative Kingdom, Meme Nation, and Paul Nomads. But that all changed when the Meme Nation attacked. Only the Mattering mastered all four ideologies. Only it could stop the ruthless memebenders. But when the world needed it most, it vanished.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jfc

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

Liberal. Conservative. Meme. Ron Paul. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Mattering kept balance between the Liberal Tribes, Conservative Kingdom, Meme Nation, and Paul Nomads. But that all changed when the Meme Nation attacked. Only the Mattering mastered all four ideologies. Only it could stop the ruthless memebenders. But when the world needed it most, it vanished.

Tell me of your home world, Usul.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what does garage think he can get out of trump I don't get it. I don't understand why these right wing euroapes are trying to get into trumps court because he doesn't care about foreign politics and everyone outside of America is laughing at him

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

cumshitter posted:

what does garage think he can get out of trump I don't get it. I don't understand why these right wing euroapes are trying to get into trumps court because he doesn't care about foreign politics and everyone outside of America is laughing at him

well Trump does have 4000 positions to fill

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Farage bailed in terror as soon as Brexit happened so I guess he just wants to spend as much time out of country as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

cumshitter posted:

i always think your av is the kanagawa wave

• Locked thread