Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

delaware..yes..by God yes!! We did it boys we're still with her!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A state so good it got mentioned in the Panama Papers.

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I just finished Evangelion for the first time and realized that Trump is an insecure manbaby just like Shinji. We're all gonna die lol

I guess Ivanka would be Rei or something

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

i mean that looks pretty good right?

Also I am the OK sign

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

SLOSifl posted:

Haha, is he a "former hermit" because he's in jail now? Great terminology.

The judge ordered him to live with his mom, avoid alcohol, and get a job, so he really had no choice after he got out of jail.

He was a LEGEND in the area though, like a spooky ghost story everyone would tell.

This article about him is pretty good. http://www.gq.com/story/the-last-true-hermit

Bert Roberge fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Feb 26, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

Reminder to please submit your dogs for the C-SPAM dog contest or the other subforums will win and then immediately disenfranchise us

my doggo is a famous creationist but he hates the financial industry

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Yossarian-22 posted:

I just finished Evangelion for the first time and realized that Trump is an insecure manbaby just like Shinji. We're all gonna die lol

Did you watch the original or the remakes. I wanna watch the remakes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

etalian posted:

A state so good it got mentioned in the Panama Papers.

im happy every time those get mentioned because i remember that julian assange, a rapist and swede, is sad and angry about them

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

triple sulk posted:

cspam is low energy tonight

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

If only Trump was able to get a woody any more...

but the secret service would probably tell him to use to normal limo.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that seems like a pretty specific denial

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this hole is definitely NOT the all-seeing uneye of Aphdfgzphxm, The Living Void

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

Well if it were a gateway to hell the drones sent to investigate it would be reporting it, right? Not this "dehumanize and face to bloodshed" nonsense the damned things keep spitting out

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Is this New Orleans thing an ISIS attack? Running people over is their MO for lame attacks recently

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

besides what's hell need with all that water? probably causing no end of mischief down there

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

they're just tryin to avoid using the colloquial term for it of "glory hole"

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

triple sulk posted:

cspam is low energy tonight

gently caress you I photoshopped a few times now I'm too drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oHZP091Do4

Now listen to some civil war tunes.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

besides what's hell need with all that water? probably causing no end of mischief down there

well donald trump is president so hell literally froze over

hitler wants to make a bitchin ice rink

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

MariusLecter posted:

Time is a fixed set of perpendicular lines collapsing into each other till there is one line left and that is when time seizes to exist in our perceptive capacity

Actually it's as consequence of heterogeneous concentrations of energy and it stops when we all get Low energy! enough.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Squizzle posted:

im happy every time those get mentioned because i remember that julian assange, a rapist and swede, is sad and angry about them

What was he mad about? Probably the bit on how Putin and his cronies were stashing away their ill gotten gains all over the globe.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Consummate Professional posted:

Original+EoE

EoE is so nuts that it almost makes Akira look tame

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Last circle of hell is ice in Dante's inferno.

They probably have a lot of swim teams that compete down there too.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

Actually it's as consequence of heterogeneous concentrations of energy and it stops when we all get Low energy! enough.

jeb! is the end of all things

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
please stop dousing my glory hole with holy water

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
donald........

taint

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

etalian posted:

What was he mad about? Probably the bit on how Putin and his cronies were stashing away their ill gotten gains all over the globe.

Got it in one

His only complaint was that it was a conspiracy to besmirch Putin

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CortezFantastic posted:

Is this New Orleans thing an ISIS attack? Running people over is their MO for lame attacks recently

Just a drunk driver

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

1st remake movie isn't bad, 2nd is real good

3rd is :ughh:, it's extremely pretty though

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

CortezFantastic posted:

literally 90% of the parish is hammered drunk on parade weekends. but i suppose a drunk driver could also be isis

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
annniem

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CortezFantastic posted:

new orleans during this time of the year? I'm 100% sure, without knowing anything at all about this, people being run over was due to a drunk driver.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

new orleans during this time of the year? I'm 100% sure, without knowing anything at all about this, people being run over was due to a drunk driver.

that or a white christian

like 90% of terror attacks in the usa are white christian people freaking out about nonexistent threats

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
yeah it's mardi gras weekend that dude was trashed and probably trying to escape the parade vortex surrounding his home

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol that donald trump is frantically searching the country for muslim terror and can only find white people losing their god drat minds

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yossarian-22 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWtXKoKIQuE

trump is asuka imo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Leviathan posted:

literally 90% of the parish is hammered drunk on parade weekends. but i suppose a drunk driver could also be isis

Also New Orleans is one of the few cities that allow drinking in public.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Leviathan posted:

Hardcore orthodox Islam specifically prohibits alcohol.

I think they flip flop on weed though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTeIyTuoCm4

• Locked thread