Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Universe Master posted:

It will be a proprietary one that costs $200 each.

Its usb type c, 7 dollars for the cable another 10 for a decent cigarette lighter adapter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

SeXReX posted:

lmao at people paying thousands of dollars for cars when you can just steal one for free in seconds

I mean if I could steal one in less than 10 mouse clicks, and it's not actually taking anything FROM anyone cause its just a copy of data, and literally noone will ever prosecute the crime, yeah okay ill do it.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Blaise330 posted:

I mean if I could steal one in less than 10 mouse clicks, and it's not actually taking anything FROM anyone cause its just a copy of data, and literally noone will ever prosecute the crime, yeah okay ill do it.

Ban this gently caress

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Blue Raider posted:

i wish nintendo would unfuck itself and just make a console that plugs into a tv and nothing else, and is controlled by a wireless controller that looks like it wasnt conceived by a tard with 10 kinds of palsy

orrrrr just make things for other companies that know how to make consoles and or the pc

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Wow Mario on the pc

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Actually the switch is the most perfect bit of hardware and then tendo has ever released it in compresses everything that is wonderful about portable and everything that is one of the lot consul and it is a perfect and wonderful hybrid of both coming together and insanely sexy stylistic Waze in the games are out of this world I'm talking pure magic this is Nintendo turned up to 11 boys and girls get ready deal with it welcome to 2017 welcome to the year of Nintendo

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
stealing video games isn't so much immoral as just supremely pathetic and gay

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jimmy Hats posted:

its true, why would you go to a store and shoplift games when copyright infringement is so easy? you would have to be a real idiot to steal a game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Rutibex posted:

its true, why would you go to a store and shoplift games when copyright infringement is so easy? you would have to be a real idiot to steal a game

:goonsay:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

How do your loving cars not have USB Ports that supply enough power. Why would you use the thing in your car? Your kids have phones, they don't care about Nintendo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

How do your loving cars not have USB Ports that supply enough power. Why would you use the thing in your car? Your kids have phones, they don't care about Nintendo

Your mom has a car

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Your mom has a car

She does not. She is a 52 year old housewife without a drivers licence.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Supposedly a magazine called Edge gave Breath of the Wild a perfect 10, which apparently they never do?

Maybe I will have to eat crow and admit this might be a good game

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Jimmy Hats posted:

when the robots take all our jobs stealing games will be almost as popular as lynching capitalists in the streets

of course by that time all games will be made by robots for other robots to play

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*turns on Nintendo Switch*

*Shits pants with violent diarrhea at exact same moment. Diarrhea lasts for duration of gameplay and stops immediately as soon as console is turned off*

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I'm starting to get the impression that you aren't interested in buying a switch applewhite

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

Blazing Ownager posted:

(except the lazy "install literally everything" PS3 shovelware)

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

because they're all USB-A and the switch uses USB-C

you can get an A>C cord but thats like getting a DVI to HDMI cord

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't believe dummies are spending 300 dollars on a Nintendo Switch. I just got an xbox 360 for 40 dollars, and I've been enjoying all the xbox 360 games I never played before.

Well, I got Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption, and Lost Planet, and I only enjoyed one of those, but still. Cheaper than a Switch

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Applewhite posted:

*turns on Nintendo Switch*

*Shits pants with violent diarrhea at exact same moment. Diarrhea lasts for duration of gameplay and stops immediately as soon as console is turned off*

I'm looking to lose weight, tell me more about this amazing device of yours.

:allears:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

I can't believe dummies are spending 300 dollars on a Nintendo Switch. I just got an xbox 360 for 40 dollars, and I've been enjoying all the xbox 360 games I never played before.

Well, I got Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption, and Lost Planet, and I only enjoyed one of those, but still. Cheaper than a Switch

A sick post from 2006

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

By the time there's more than 5 games for the Switch they'll just have the Switch XL or whatever so why even get in now except if you enjoy the perennial punishment of Nintendo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

A sick post from 2006

Red Dead Redemption is really, really overrated.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Can't wait to not care about nintendo's sales being bad and then disney buying them for pennies on the dollar.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

My car doesn't have USB ports and I'm not a billionaire so I can't buy a new car.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Dennis System posted:

My car doesn't have USB ports and I'm not a billionaire so I can't buy a new car.

You can actually get a car loan really easy its the new subprime lending scam. I seent it on thr John Olliver show

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Has anyone ever said "Nintendon't"? I think I might coin that term, goons, please credit my name when using it. I will allow parenthetical citations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So do Wii u pro controllers work or not

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Guy Goodbody posted:

Red Dead Redemption is really, really overrated.

Worst and most incorrect post

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jimmy Hats posted:

they closed the thread :(

You left us no choice.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Carmant posted:

Call of Duty Legacy Edition is getting as much space on my local gamestop's window as the Nintendo Switch. Let's face it this thing is dead on arrival.

Well, aren't you a beefy teen.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Mom staggers through the Walmart isles in an opiod haze looking for her lost son. "oh... There you are..." she mumbles, eyes half closed. The boy looks up, his rubbery corpulent frame and childlike features beguiling his 30 years of age. A blow pop tucked carelessly in his cherub cheek and a retro graphic tee featuring Samus from metroid with an eyebrow cocked up like the rock and the caption "can you smell what the Mario is cooking?" is stretched taunted over his rectangular torso. Sticky hands lift up a red and white box like a supplicant at and alter. "mom, it's the new Nintendo. Can I get it... Pleeeeease"

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon

Guy Goodbody posted:

You don't even mention the 2 best 360 games????????????

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

what kind of portable system weighs 279 pounds

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
can we all just agree that anyone who self identifies as a 'gamer' is a worthless human being, tia.

that's my hot take on this episode.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Trunko posted:

Mom staggers through the Walmart isles in an opiod haze looking for her lost son. "oh... There you are..." she mumbles, eyes half closed. The boy looks up, his rubbery corpulent frame and childlike features beguiling his 30 years of age. A blow pop tucked carelessly in his cherub cheek and a retro graphic tee featuring Samus from metroid with an eyebrow cocked up like the rock and the caption "can you smell what the Mario is cooking?" is stretched taunted over his rectangular torso. Sticky hands lift up a red and white box like a supplicant at and alter. "mom, it's the new Nintendo. Can I get it... Pleeeeease"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Code Jockey posted:

Worst and most incorrect post

It's not very good. Especially the plot and characters.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
is the nantembo swich out yet

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Nintendo Switch?

Heh...

More like...

Heh...

Dumbtendo Shits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

can we all just agree that anyone who self identifies as a 'gamer' is a worthless human being, tia.

that's my hot take on this episode.

I keep seeing posts like these and they make me laugh.

Guess what bub, I'm a gamer. So what? Casuals like you give ME power to game. One might even say...level up, bitch. Now get lost before I decide to own you even further...

• Locked thread