Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Condiv posted:

nah

perez is wholly unqualified for the job compared to ellison. also he loves big banks

They both kinda love banks tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Condiv posted:

nah

perez is wholly unqualified for the job compared to ellison. also he loves big banks

much like he did with the Civil Rights Division, Perez will take an organization left moribund after years of purposeful neglect and turn it around to work in the interests of all Americans, for sure

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol buttigeig watched anime while deployed and yall are trying to justify perez to your souls

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

much like he did with the Civil Rights Division, Perez will take an organization left moribund after years of purposeful neglect and turn it around to work in the interests of all Americans, for sure

But enough about the forums.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Bip Roberts posted:

They both kinda love banks tbqh

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
lol you think Ellison is good

Newsflash: they both suck bigly

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
There was only one candidate this race.

The true candidate.

The people's candidate.

The "Butt" candidate.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

i'm sure it was in the interests of all americans that big banks were let off the hook for their many scandalous crimes during the obama administration. i can't wait for perez to keep up the good work :patriot:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ellison doesn't even know how to get voters to turnout, his votes in his district are literally guaranteed

He's an equally unqualified empty suit that y'all have superimposed your hopes and dreams on, leaving you blind when he accepts bank donations or colludes with your archenemy Perez

Sad!!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Baloogan posted:

lol buttigeig watched anime while deployed and yall are trying to justify perez to your souls

whoa serious?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it doesn't really matter which guy won because the more important aspect of the election was the answer to "do the leaders of the democratic party have an adverse stimulus response?" turns out the answer is no and they're never going to stop scoring self-owns on themselves

Raskolnikov38 has issued a correction as of 06:56 on Feb 26, 2017

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Schnorkles posted:

There was only one candidate this race.

The true candidate.

The people's candidate.

The "Butt" candidate.

The only backable candidate

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

logikv9 posted:

:golfclap:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

it's too bad he dropped out before the vote. he would've been a good compromise compromise candidate in the second round

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

logikv9 posted:

Ellison doesn't even know how to get voters to turnout, his votes in his district are literally guaranteed

He's an equally unqualified empty suit that y'all have superimposed your hopes and dreams on, leaving you blind when he accepts bank donations or colludes with your archenemy Perez

Sad!!

but he was our heeeeeeeeeeeeeero

he was gonna save us from the big bad dem establishment

by becoming it

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Condiv posted:

i'm sure it was in the interests of all americans that big banks were let off the hook for their many scandalous crimes during the obama administration. i can't wait for perez to keep up the good work :patriot:

that SCRA hitjob was just lazy as poo poo fyi

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

it's too bad he dropped out before the vote. he would've been a good compromise compromise candidate in the second round

stop triggering these awful memories THIS NEVER HAPPENED. BUTTIGIEG.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Reminder that Ellison planned to make Perez the deputy chair if he won

Planned from the very beginning

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
buttgeig a straight assassin

got "the rear ender" tattooed across his back over his angel wing stumps

nopants
May 29, 2004

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Ellison and Perez are basically the same lol imagine being mad one or the other won or lost

This but Hillary and Bernie.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

logikv9 posted:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

nah. he wants to be involved with giving banks slaps on the wrist instead of holding them to account, he can own that. too bad

logikv9 posted:

sorry, i mean that i'm glad buttigieg won

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sensing that there are a lot of people whose true calling is to move to Rio de Janeiro and form an ever lasting drum circle with Glenn Greenwald.

edit: oh wait, I meant circular firing squad.

radical meme has issued a correction as of 07:02 on Feb 26, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

Reminder that Ellison planned to make Perez the deputy chair if he won

Planned from the very beginning

i don't mind that

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
GARNiDELiA - Ambuttigeig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K42ED-7PWAo

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

like I worked SCRA violations for a year in L&T court, most of them are technical violations - you never found out whether someone was active duty and wound up getting a default judgment against them. that doesn't reach criminal liability.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

radical meme posted:

I'm sensing that there are a lot of people whose true calling is to move to Rio de Janeiro and form an ever lasting drum circle with Glenn Greenwald.

I don't get why people hate on Greenwald. He bitches about everyone. He'll, they started a Brazilian branch of the Intercept so they could bitchin in Portuguese.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
It was a typical dem playbook of rigging the vote. Buttigieg was too pure and never had a drat chance

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

logikv9 posted:

Sad!!

True, the only right thing to do is to stop voting democrat forever

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nice

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

It was a typical dem playbook of rigging the vote. Buttigieg was too pure and never had a drat chance

buttigieg is gonna become a governer or something dude calm yourself

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Scent of Worf posted:

True, the only right thing to do is to write-in Buttigieg forever

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

anime was right posted:

I wish he could defeat Mike Pence in combat

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

anime was right posted:

Yeah, this was a pretty good exercise for him to get a bit of profile. He's gonna be fine.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

anime was right posted:

During his inauguration I will be the dude waving a huge flag somewhere in the front crowd

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

like I worked SCRA violations for a year in L&T court, most of them are technical violations - you never found out whether someone was active duty and wound up getting a default judgment against them. that doesn't reach criminal liability.

like here's how it went in practice: Landlord files for eviction because of unpaid rent, tenant never receives notice because, you know, they're deployed, landlord gets default judgment, tenant finds out, contacts attorney, gets judgment thrown out for SCRA violation, and hey look SCRA violation!!! but it's technical and that's the end of it

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
and gently caress landlords are even worse than banks

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nonsense posted:

I wish he could defeat Mike Pence in combat

The only way to inflict damage is to keep whipping out that Mexican thing over and over again

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the simple fact of the matter is that buttigieg was the best possible choice for dnc chair. and before you come in here all "butt, butt"- yes. i agree completely, that's what i've been saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Ace of Baes posted:

The Buttigieg meme is dumb and you should all be embarrassed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I've seen his name mentioned a lot lately outside of SA, it's not just a meme and unfortunately for you I don't think the Buttman is going away.

• Locked thread