Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Kurtofan posted:

booze or anime, you can only take one in post nuclear world

Is this a real question? Anime

Ed Balls agrees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

going to watch GATE next imo

finished umanu but none of the plot lines came to a really satisfactory conclusion!!!! loved all the characters!

drifters is by the hellsing guy and jesus is the villain and it has oda nobunaga as one of the main characters

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its extremely cspam

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just remembered that one time like 8 years agome and family out here in LA went out to this big tacky glass cathedral church for christmas eve mass and for some reason the head priest decided his sermon should be a review of a movie about the nativity and we literally walked out 10 minutes in and everyone gave us the stinkeye but i was loving beaming because it was the shorrtest christmas eve mass we had ever ben to

also how loving tacky do you have to be as a catholic priest to talk abouta movie about the birth of jesus when you literally have the source material right there next to you

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Bert Roberge posted:

That wasn't even the worst cult experience I've had.

Mods, new thread title.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

I'm not discounting how great it was Hansen won, or the fact that Democrats actually outperformed their normal totals (which is very encouraging), but

https://twitter.com/2getherDelaware/status/835681530127265792

35% is really low. Americans hate voting.

They're both trans women actually. Also, Sense 8's a good show.

35% is like crazy good for a special election

sullat posted:

Was that stuff in pebble in the sky? Been so long, I only really remember the whole Space-North Korea aspect of it. Did you read Nemesis? One of his lesser known books, but pretty good. Reminded me a lot of the plot of SMAC, but written well before that.

Oh yeah, central theme. Schwartz gains not-really-explained mind control powers from an experimental surgery after he is flung into the future. It's apparently a side effect of the surgery, but an agent is also able to mind probe and yet doesn't seem to have gotten the surgery so :shrug:

Still a good book, Asimov does have his issues with plot holes and incongruities but it's nothing crippling.

Haven't read Nemesis but after looking at the description I deffo need to. I'll slot it in after the Foundation series

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

Currently, on Brigham Young University campus, there is a thing called “marinating,” where the man puts his penis into the woman’s vagina, and they both just lie there motionless.

I live in Provo Utah. It's called "Docking," and they are one involuntary sneeze away from causing a stir leading to eternal damnation.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

I thought there was no way it could possibly be real when I watched Alpha House, but apparently it is?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DangerDongs posted:

I live in Provo Utah. It's called "Docking," and they are one involuntary sneeze away from causing a stir leading to eternal damnation.

i thought docking was a gay thing and involved sounding to get there. idk why i know this

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I do like that Anne Rule focuses a lot on the background of the victims and not just the killers in her books but does she really need to dig back two or three generations?

I mean, I don't really need to know that one of the Green River Killer's victims' moms was adopted

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

how did you masturbate

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fwiw st peters basilica is legit probably the most beautiful interior of any building on earth

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm feeling low energy right now

Need sleep to get my high energy back

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

triple sulk posted:

fwiw st peters basilica is legit probably the most beautiful interior of any building on earth

actually its trump tower

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

SUPPORT AMERICANIMATION YOU MAGA gently caress

culture is global

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS5FQpFdLlw

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

triple sulk posted:

indulgences own

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Kurtofan posted:

booze or anime, you can only take one in post nuclear world

anime duh

i can manufacture booze :kimchi:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

Have you seen Sgt. Frog, Squidgirl, or Devil is a Part-Timer?

no no no !11

im gonna watch GATE next

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKpAIiv7P14

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

triple sulk posted:

Late stage mercantilism/early stage capitalism was great imo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Jose posted:

i thought docking was a gay thing and involved sounding to get there. idk why i know this

That's the broader use of the term, yeah.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

watch drifters baloogan you cancuck

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Jose posted:

next weeks EO makes sounding mandatory

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

cumshitter posted:

to this day im not sure what im supposed ot say when a priest hands you a wafer. i just mumbl e something that sounds like amen. or is it "and with your spirt" now?

Dieting Hippo posted:

if i had to say anything i would just say "and also with you", worked 99% of the time.
That's for the Sign of Peace, but it looks like cumshitter was partially right…

Up to now, the first well wisher would say, “Peace be with you.” The correct response would be, “And also with you.” Now, the correct response has been updated to: “And also with your spirit.”

I tell ya, it's been all downhill since Vatican II: Electric Bugaloo.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i think i'd be a happier person if i listened to that japanese anime music instead of all this sisters of mercy goth crap

but i dunno though. crossing over into anime world is a line i'm not sure i wanna cross!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
jesus christ

(said in a nixon voice)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

i think i'd be a happier person if i listened to that japanese anime music instead of all this sisters of mercy goth crap

but i dunno though. crossing over into anime world is a line i'm not sure i wanna cross!

donald trump is president.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

donald trump is president.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgHZubM7M-I

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Wikkheiser posted:

come hither my lord

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

you loving globalist one world government supporting tratior

Slamhound posted:

That's for the Sign of Peace, but it looks like cumshitter was partially right…

Up to now, the first well wisher would say, “Peace be with you.” The correct response would be, “And also with you.” Now, the correct response has been updated to: “And also with your spirit.”

I tell ya, it's been all downhill since Vatican II: Electric Bugaloo.

yeah i used to be able to mumble my way through mass but all the parts where you say "amen" have been replaced with "and with your spirit" and it feels like im losing a rhythm video game

i get really, really bored at church and unless they have a kickin' rad choir and maxxed out bass on their organ i start checking people out. i especially like really old ladies who dress up in their best for church. theres always a lot of cute girls who show up for christmas eve mass but i cant help but look at ladies in their 80s rocking some sort of modern jackie kennedy looking outfit wondering how bangable htey were int heir prime. it helps pass the time and also i gently caress a lot of old ladies

dont judge me. i have a lot of free time to fill when im not paying attention to mass

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

jesus christ

(said in a nixon voice)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

how did you masturbate

at Denny's, same as before

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Baloogan posted:

im literally out of anime atm

i don't k now anything about anime

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

you loving globalist one world government supporting tratior

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The Cum Holy Grail (1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg (2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg (3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg (4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

what i learned from reddit today

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

triple sulk posted:

It's a real bummer I will probably never have an opportunity to visit Iran, because walking through their Nasir-ol-Molk mosque would probably be pretty drat cool:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if the catholic church had any sense they would spend half a billion on making an epic anime series employing the entire island of japan in churning out manga anime and books about catholicism

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

It's a real bummer I will probably never have an opportunity to visit Iran, because walking through their Nasir-ol-Molk mosque would probably be pretty drat cool:

looks like a cool place to do drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

The Cum Holy Grail (1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg (2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg (3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg (4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

what i learned from reddit today

gimme ops back on your chat thing!!!!

• Locked thread