Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

gimme ops back on your chat thing!!!!

sorry friend u gotta go thru the hazing again to get that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
id support globalism if they supported the things i support : anime, alcohol, firearms, peronsl freedoms

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

if the catholic church had any sense they would spend half a billion on making an epic anime series employing the entire island of japan in churning out manga anime and books about catholicism

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Jose posted:

looks like a cool place to do drugs

I'd probably just get overwhelmed and lay down

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Baloogan posted:

id support globalism if they supported the things i support : anime, alcohol, firearms, peronsl freedoms

Three out of four is not bad

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
globalism is anti-anime, anti-firearms, anti-alcohol and anti-personal-freedoms

and yall are like sure it makes the 1% make alot of money but

im not willing to give up any of the above for money so there suck it you got trump in yo face

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

Globalism definitely supports alcohol, anime, and buying more ammo.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

globalism is anti-anime, anti-firearms, anti-alcohol and anti-personal-freedoms

and yall are like sure it makes the 1% make alot of money but

im not willing to give up any of the above for money so there suck it you got trump in yo face

hwo is it anti-anime??

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

anime is definitely a consequence of globalism baloogan

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

i don't k now anything about anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrdKi1wOb4A

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i thought anime was all about keeping janpanese men from having sex, drugs, or firearms

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

if the catholic church had any sense they would spend half a billion on making an epic anime series employing the entire island of japan in churning out manga anime and books about catholicism

Have you never met any Japanese Baptists?

They're a pretty large group for that demographic.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

this is what Island of Degeracy is doing for FREE

just wait till asians start to use chistianity 4 real, like goddamnit it a psychic tool to control massive amounts of power (like god n jesus intended)

idiots, god wants us to colonize the heavens through organized authotarian anime socialsim

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
AD ASTRA

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Bert Roberge posted:

You guys promised that you'd pray to Jesus so Trump would love me.

How much more money do you need?

Don't worry I'll tell you when to stop.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

watch drifters baloogan you cancuck

Johnny Joestar posted:

i don't k now anything about anime

Zyla posted:

sorry friend u gotta go thru the hazing again to get that

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Three out of four is not bad

Admiral Ray posted:

Globalism definitely supports alcohol, anime, and buying more ammo.

Zyla posted:

hwo is it anti-anime??

Jose posted:

anime is definitely a consequence of globalism baloogan

cumshitter posted:

i thought anime was all about keeping janpanese men from having sex, drugs, or firearms

im quoting all the bullshit wrong rear end motherfucking goons who don't wathc enough anime or shoot enough guns

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Dolash posted:

Don't worry I'll tell you when to stop.

Ok I'm gonna send you a blank check.

Just tell Jesus to text me.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

cspan had a segment on "do you support or oppose space exploration"

https://www.c-span.org/video/?424454-2/washington-journal-news-headlines-viewer-calls&start=5 posted:

CALLER: I OPPOSE THIS UNTIL WE CAN GET THIS COUNTRY IN ORDER. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCREAMING AND SHOUTING FOR THIS PRESIDENT TO MAKE SURE THAT HE PROVIDES JOBS FOR THOSE WHO ARE HERE ON THIS PLANET. THEREFORE, LET'S GET THE PEOPLE IN THIS PLANET IN ORDER AND GET THEM A JOB, COAL MINERS, OR WHOEVER ELSE, IF THOSE JOBS PLAN FOR SPACE EXPLORATION WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE PEOPLE IN KENTUCKY AND ALL OF THE OTHER PLACES WHERE -- WISCONSIN, THAT IS FINE BUT THESE PEOPLE NEED JOBS HERE, AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE HERE, LET'S TAKE CARE OF THAT FIRST. SET ASIDE FUNDS TO DO THE NECESSARY RESEARCH BUT FOCUS ON GETTING PEOPLE HERE IN THIS PLANET TAKEN CARE OF. THANK YOU FOR TAKING MY CALL.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i shoot guns but i won't watch that anime bullshit~!

except LOTGH

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

hello i would like a mcdouble and also i went to an elementary school summer school back in the 90s called ad astra and half of us got food poisoning and we got on the news for it except the special olympics kids up a floor above us were all robbed at gun point the same day and got the god damned lede.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Baloogan posted:

im quoting all the bullshit wrong rear end motherfucking goons who don't wathc enough anime or shoot enough guns

You're just mad and wanting to get into an argument with someone

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i, johnny joestar, don't think anime is real

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
if you're gonna shoot guns you gotta listen to 80s goth music like these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apmn9xMxiZ4

not... anime!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU0Mw2bY-vM

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
cowboy bebop is cool

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Trash Trick posted:

cspan had a segment on "do you support or oppose space exploration"

build a space wall and make the martians pay for it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Depose Donald

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Johnny Joestar posted:

i, johnny joestar, don't think anime is real

This is why whatever you liked lost last time you wanted them to win.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Smythe posted:

Depose Donald

can you give me the sick hammer and sickle symbol instead of the grenade? i'll give you a handy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jose posted:

can you give me the sick hammer and sickle symbol instead of the grenade? i'll give you a handy

Can you suck my loving cock? Bitch?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Smythe posted:

Can you suck my loving cock? Bitch?

i can and will for the symbol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

boogan i might asked you this before but when you were doing sewer work did you ever find an injured surface dwelling woman nurse her back to health in the sewerss?????

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

sounds worse than a memphis dry rub

As a Memphian, I am confused by this combination of words.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxQNYPYFq1c

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

boogan i might asked you this before but when you were doing sewer work did you ever find an injured surface dwelling woman nurse her back to health in the sewerss?????

no

worst thing we ever found was a dead woman in arizona

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ruined the whole mood too

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

quote:

CALLER: I AM OPPOSED TO THE SPACE STATION BECAUSE WE NEED WORK ON EARTH AND TO TAKE CARE OF HOME. CHARITY STARTS AT HOME. WE CAN DO -- WE CANNOT OUTDO GOD, NO PERSON ON EARTH CAN, HE PLANNED IT FOR US AND WHY ON EARTH CAN'T WE DO MORE TO HELP OUR PEOPLE AT HOME -- THEY SEND THE HEAT WHEN THE SPACE STATION SENDS SOMETHING UP, ALL OF THE HEAT COMES BACK DOWN HERE. GOD IS IN CONTROL, NO MATTER WHAT MAN DOES. WE SHOULD GET ON OUR KNEES AND START PRAYING AND GET HIM THE AUTHORITY TO TAKE OVER, GIVE HIM OUR HEART AND SOUL, AND LET HIM DO HERE WHAT WE NEED HERE ON EARTH.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Baloogan posted:

ruined the whole mood too

did it mak ethe smell worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
a dumb joke that will always get you a free smoke at a bar:

a penguine is driving from chi-CAWW-go to los angeles. his car starts loving up in the middle of the desert, so he pulls over to the first town he finds

"hey," sez the mechanic, "its gonna be a few hours. we dont have alot here, but walk down main street. busy yourself."

so the penguin walks down mainstreet. its the desert, its hot, so the penguin walks into the ice cream shop. he orders a big bowl of vanilla ice cream. him being a penguin, he cant use a spoon so he dives in beak first and gets vanilla ice cream all over his beak. he looks at his watch and sees that he should go back to the mechanic's shop

he wanders into the shop and the mechanic is bent over over his car. teh penguin asks

"Hey, so what's wrong with my car?" th emechanic looks at the penguin and sez

"Looks like you blew a seal."

"No, no! It's just vanilla ice cream!"

• Locked thread