Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
At this point when a hero's stash fills with uniques i basically quit playing them cause dealing with that poo poo is too annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Jusupov posted:

Yeah I did it yesterday. Already had most of it done so it was under an hour of holding down hell on wheels in green midtown. If you had zero done it'll be a while since its 2k mayhem demons and 4 or 5 lavahearts. The way people got it recently from just logging in is they nerfed the lavaheart kills from 44 to just a few.

Thanks, got it and finished off the rest of them today. Wasnt bad once I got in a midtown that actually spawned the mobs on the regular.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

malhavok posted:

At this point when a hero's stash fills with uniques i basically quit playing them cause dealing with that poo poo is too annoying.

Just vendor uniques if you've got your pets all set.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Anyone from Groot Force on and able to invite cbx back to the SG? I went inactive for a while because my laptop died but I'm back with a new one.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

cbx posted:

Anyone from Groot Force on and able to invite cbx back to the SG? I went inactive for a while because my laptop died but I'm back with a new one.

Groot Force no longer exists, we've all migrated over to Das Raccoonatics. Please PM Leowylde for an invite.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Gibbering Madness posted:

Groot Force no longer exists, we've all migrated over to Das Raccoonatics. Please PM Leowylde for an invite.

don't gently caress with new people, it's extremely rude

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

please, snorrence, dont cyberbully people

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

punchymcpunch posted:

please, snorrence, dont cyberbully people

I was peer-pressured by ndubs and take no responsibility for my actions

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
No no no, what you say is that you were drunk at the time and your dog had just died. You can get away with anything, then.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I am glad ppl are finally speaking out against Mr. 69's reign of terror

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

+ yr toxic masculinities

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Lozareth posted:

Just vendor uniques if you've got your pets all set.

That's what i do, and its still too much of a pain. The problem is checking each one vs what i have, which i guess i could stop doing since they are all going to be obsolete eventually, but still they've somehow managed to make getting loot the most annoying part of their game.

malhavok fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Feb 26, 2017

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Sorting through loot has never been enjoyable. Not even in Diablo, and like any other task, if you let the backlog get too big for too long it's a chore to look through it all.

Luckily Alt comparison is quick and easy, as is selling, so I can personally keep on top of it fine now.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

cbx posted:

I don't know if anyone took care of this yet but i just sent an invite just in case.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

please don't imply Mr.69 gives bad advice...

do you realize what an honor it would have been to be a member of the Das Raccoonatics? now he's tainted by the cult of the yellow sun

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

everyone knows the best groot force splinter is the kamala khan klub

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I wish I was cool enough to be a Raccoonaut.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Kainser posted:

I wish I was cool enough to be a Raccoonaut.

We all do.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Kokoro Wish posted:

Sorting through loot has never been enjoyable. Not even in Diablo, and like any other task, if you let the backlog get too big for too long it's a chore to look through it all.

Luckily Alt comparison is quick and easy, as is selling, so I can personally keep on top of it fine now.

There are so loving many things to compare, though. And some of them you have to mentally calculate with diminishing returns. And back when you had to factor +skills you had to guess which +skill was better and ugh.

In d3 there's like, 4 stats per item for the most part and the ranges were a much smaller scale. Hell even path of exile is easier to quick check and that's pretty vague with item types and tiers of roll ranges.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Omegas should simplify it by reducing the comparison down to just whether the item has your preferred primary stat, and then what cdr it has.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Ghostlight posted:

Omegas should simplify it by reducing the comparison down to just whether the item has your preferred primary stat, and then what cdr it has.

Depends on if they keep doing item level scaling since Attribute doesn't scale because :gaz:

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I think they still want to do ilevel scaling because it is the laziest way of gear progression on their part. Attributes will probably just increase with ilevels on omega gear, ideally. So an ilevel 63 omega item will have 4 to an attribute while ilevel 69 will have 5.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Grinning Goblin posted:

I think they still want to do ilevel scaling because it is the laziest way of gear progression on their part. Attributes will probably just increase with ilevels on omega gear, ideally. So an ilevel 63 omega item will have 4 to an attribute while ilevel 69 will have 5.

That's unlikely. Right now, cosmics are rolling +Attribute and are using the same methodology as Omegas, and the +Attribute doesn't scale at 63/66/69 on cosmics.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Toshimo posted:

Depends on if they keep doing item level scaling since Attribute doesn't scale because :gaz:
It's going to be a long time before your fifth-best stat gets better than the attribute bonus, and even then at that point you're in the category of stats with diminishing effects so you'd probably only want them on one particular slot.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

looking at cosmic items right now, it's easy to believe Omega items will be better than uniques, for certain slots anyways

right now, for example, you can roll a slot 2 cosmic with >1k cdr, >2k bdr, and a 3rd damage stat like a primary stat, crit rating, brutal rating, etc. With the built in 3k hp such a cosmic will beat probably most unique options available. Add on 2 more affixes for an Omega item and it can crush every unique for that slot.

found this today, something like this is probably one of the best slot 4 options for most of the roster

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

looking at cosmic items right now, it's easy to believe Omega items will be better than uniques, for certain slots anyways

right now, for example, you can roll a slot 2 cosmic with >1k cdr, >2k bdr, and a 3rd damage stat like a primary stat, crit rating, brutal rating, etc. With the built in 3k hp such a cosmic will beat probably most unique options available. Add on 2 more affixes for an Omega item and it can crush every unique for that slot.

found this today, something like this is probably one of the best slot 4 options for most of the roster

I've been out of the loop... did we really come full circle back to LucasHimself era? A visionary.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Are you making GBS threads me? i gotta look at cosmics now? gently caress...

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

malhavok posted:

Well, probably just for one or two slots at most depending on who you're playing?

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

malhavok posted:

Gaz: 2 steps forward, 3 dashes backwards

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
+4 main stat, almost 6k health and 2k bdr on a slot 2. Truly a magical cosmic era. Then the cosmic affix is poo poo.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Gibbering Madness posted:

Gaz: 2 steps forward, 3 dashes backwards

And then a 4s cooldown to dash again.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
i logged into marvel heroes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:eyepop:

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
i then logged out because i had a panic attack upon seeing my inventory and overflow completely full

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

pokchu posted:

i then logged out because i had a panic attack upon seeing my inventory and overflow completely full
And it's all already-bound-but-not-equipped catalysts, welcome to hell

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

And it's all already-bound-but-not-equipped catalysts, welcome to hell

And they are all trash probs cause they don't have the new affixes.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Toshimo posted:

Not even probably. They're all going to be trash.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Toshimo posted:

BUT crucially they have your CDR rolls you already wasted a bunch of time and credits on. Hell yeah!

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
:frogsiren: Get your visual affixes off those cores, especially size increase/decrease since you can't get those anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

pokchu posted:

I only abused my overflow a little bit and it takes a couple minutes to scroll through everything, let alone actually find anything I'm looking for.