Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yall are loving bubbling your loving billiy brain bongs as hard as you can
donald trump is irl the president of the united states. this isn't a joke

donald trump is the president of the united states.

literally. not a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovoVTKzg7M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

'Loogan's all hyped up on caffeine pills, best not to mess with him 'til he settles down a bit

lambo turbolambo

*takes 200mg literally takes it swallowin the pills atm washing it down with wine*

lambo lambo lamo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*stares agressively at computer screen*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6-2P8RgT0A

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
people complaining about bad anime, please bitch I've read the malazan series. Culture is a comforting lie we tell ourselves friends. Even proper literature is overpriced toilet paper.

Homeless Friend fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Feb 26, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
isn't it a bit early for 200mg of caffeine pills

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

WarMECH posted:

anime is worse than trump
Hey now, let's not say things we can't take back.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

Baloogan posted:

lambo turbolambo

*takes 200mg literally takes it swallowin the pills atm washing it down with wine*

lambo lambo lamo

Whoa Black Betty, bambalam
Whoa Black Betty, bambalam

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

isn't it a bit early for 200mg of caffeine pills

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Still proud of this old spicy that I made on off hours.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

Bert Roberge posted:

Still proud of this old spicy that I made on off hours.

i still think he's Boosted

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

WarMECH posted:

anime is worse than trump

hm..... hm.... no. they are exactly equal.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

...what?

No seriously, what is he talking about?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

FabioClone posted:

hm..... hm.... no. they are exactly equal.

in anime, it's okay that her body is 12 because she has the mind of an ancient being
in Trump, it's okay that his mind is 4 because he has the body of a diabetic senior

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

quote:

I wear no mask!
No mask? No mask!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

thrawn527 posted:

...what?

i llitietrjoeiuhtjosaudihgjoasrdiugjdar
i LITERLALY DONT DOTN ONT DONTDTNODTNOD
I literall y don't know

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

i llitietrjoeiuhtjosaudihgjoasrdiugjdar
i LITERLALY DONT DOTN ONT DONTDTNODTNOD
I literall y don't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQj2NP25TIo&t=80s

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

people complaining about bad anime, please bitch I've read the malazan series. Culture is a comforting lie we tell ourselves friends. Even proper literature is overpriced toilet paper.
it turns out that most things are indeed, bad

note that most of the people big on the anime hating train used to really love it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i am an anime centrist

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i was watching aubrey plaza's interview on colbert from a few days ago and it was driving me crazy how the armholes on her dress looked asymmetrical and i couldnt figure out if it was just caused by the way she was sitting or if the dress was designed that way

e:

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

she's delightfully sinister

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

thrawn527 posted:

...what?

Made no sense to me the way it is written. However, it appears he's referring to a TV ad that the Times is going to run during the Oscars:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/321220-trump-knocks-new-york-times-ad-campaign-try-reporting-accurately

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/834542003560075264

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Feb 26, 2017

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Is assisted suicide legal anywhere I support his decision.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i applaud him for volunteering as the first in the human shield battalion against the mexican army

the wall will be built...with the corpses of stupid russian defectors

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

live for trump, die for trump

freedom is surrender to trump

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/the-conservative-movement-is-donald-trump-214828

quote:

They should have known better. The college kids, crammed into the back-right corner of an overflow ballroom here at the Gaylord National Resort, should have recognized that the props being distributed to them were, in fact, miniature Russian flags. But as the president of the United States strode onto the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference, they—and scores of other attendees nearby—whipped them proudly overhead. And why wouldn’t they? After all, the flags carried the ultimate seal of approval, with regal golden letters scrawled across their middle: TRUMP.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

i hope this guy gets a burial with full military honors after his glorious death of congestive heart failure at a golden corral

quote:

“It said ‘Trump’ on it, and it was red, white and blue,” Zachary Jenkins, a member of the College Republicans at Marshall University in West Virginia, told me afterward, a sheepish look on his face. “So I just assumed it was OK.”

jesus christ lmfao

Chillgamesh fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Feb 26, 2017

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

also cbp detained and almost deported a holocaust scholar

https://twitter.com/Henry_Rousso/status/835655881362636800

http://www.jta.org/2017/02/25/news-opinion/united-states/u-s-authorities-almost-deport-french-jewish-holocaust-era-scholar

quote:

WASHINGTON (JTA) – U.S. authorities came close to deporting an Egyptian-born French Jewish Holocaust-era scholar on his way to speak at a symposium at Texas A&M.

Henry Rousso was detained for ten hours starting Wednesday evening in Houston. The university enlisted one of its law professors who specializes in immigrant rights to intervene, The Eagle, a news site covering the Bryan-College Station area, where the university is located, reported on Saturday.

The newspaper reported that there was a “misunderstanding” regarding Rousso’s visa, leading authorities to classify him as an illegal alien.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

i was watching aubrey plaza's interview on colbert from a few days ago and it was driving me crazy how the armholes on her dress looked asymmetrical and i couldnt figure out if it was just caused by the way she was sitting or if the dress was designed that way

e:

You sound like a serial killer obsessing over things like this.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

RIP in piece first victim of the cheeseburger wars

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

LOCK THE GATES

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

"Show Dark Side Corruption"

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/animals/2017/02/22/houston-area-teen-facing-charge-killing-bald-eagle-high-powered-pellet-rifle

quote:

An eaglet has been rescued from the nest of a bald eagle that was shot to death by a 17-year-old in Houston.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

comics are such drama llamas

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

zen death robot posted:

I think this Trump guy might be dangerously unqualified to be President

🤔

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Heaven Spacey posted:

i hope this guy gets a burial with full military honors after his glorious death of congestive heart failure at a golden corral

jesus christ lmfao

Turns out American conservatives are ideologically and morally bankrupt. Who knew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Baloogan posted:

*stares agressively at computer screen*

lol jesus christ watching a goon go over the cliff is somethin else

• Locked thread