Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

idgaf about u posted:

the plan of action on the dollars and cents comes from what people love not what people hate . if yall built a culture of hate how am i supposed to fix that ? Im not jesus . Im here for justice .

hey dare look out your window. you see the vehicle? we are watching you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
uhhh no?

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey idiot look out the window see ur mind thats my playground #MINDRAPED #DONTCALLPPLFAGGOTSORULLGETCALLEDONEURSELF

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

of course you can't see it. we don't want you to see it.

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
who is we? my csis parents or the funny farm in russia where they sadistically best of breed atlantian witches or slit their throats? which one is it? because having been there in my dreams im quite happy to skip those memories and new adventures

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

idgaf about u posted:

who is we? my csis parents or the funny farm in russia where they sadistically best of breed atlantian witches or slit their throats? which one is it? because having been there in my dreams im quite happy to skip those memories and new adventures

definitely the russian atlantian witch institute, definitely.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

idgaf about u posted:

you know who we are

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
ON FUNNY FARMS THE PYGMIE PRINCESSES LIE

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lunixnerd posted:

definitely the russian atlantian witch institute, definitely.

hey lunixnerd can you pm me those dare files we talked about? make sure to attach the surveillance photos. Thanks!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

oh gently caress i didnt mean to post that here. gently caress how do i edit

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
IT's too late I got the screen caps!!

The truth will out!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

The truth will out!!!

good luck outing me. the drone is already en route to your home.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

dare did you think you could get away from taco bell? taco bell will always find you

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey if u want to castigate ur whole family friends race and sex be my guest LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

idgaf about u posted:

hey if u want to castigate ur whole family friends race and sex be my guest LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

it's not beef in our tacos, dare. it's meat from people like you.

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
ya you aren't my people and you dont own me or my life. so stay the gently caress away from me and if u take out a hit on me ill find u and ill get u and ur kids and ur family just like u want #SJW PERMA VICTOM #QUESTIN BITCH

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
in fact dont even talk about me

and tell ur ppl to look at the ground when im around . im fine with killing they seem to be too and want to do it more . our prisons are overflowing where does the blood go now on my knife ?????

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
self-destructive noobie idiots please embrace peace and just wars . killing me and loving with my family is not a just or smart war . ever .

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

idgaf about u posted:

ya you aren't my people and you dont own me or my life. so stay the gently caress away from me and if u take out a hit on me ill find u and ill get u and ur kids and ur family just like u want #SJW PERMA VICTOM #QUESTIN BITCH

*wink

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

idgaf about u posted:

in fact dont even talk about me

and tell ur ppl to look at the ground when im around . im fine with killing they seem to be too and want to do it more . our prisons are overflowing where does the blood go now on my knife ?????

*double wink

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

IDIOT FAGGOTRY .

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Professor SJW posted:

*double wink

women that spread death end up dying the same way . ur into full pedophile territory now girl .

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Is this a wizard battle?

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Harrower posted:

Is this a wizard battle?

no this is an internet fight which ive won flawlessly aside from one missed thathonkey quote ggz #IAMKING

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

idgaf about u posted:

women that spread death end up dying the same way . ur into full pedophile territory now girl .

"think outside the bun"

the trigger phrase has been used. the sleeper agent is activated.

we are go for Operation Taco Hell

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
recent highlights from the land of trump:

*trump, giant orange baby man, isnt going to the annual Correspondants DInner, for fear of losing constant re-assurement fed to him by advisers.

*fox news airs Sweden's Defense Adviser for interview. Sweden's Defense Adviser later tweets, confused, because he was never interviewed by fox news.

*no one in the Swedish government knew who he was

*at least frog man poster in this thread reveals they unironically believe things alex jones says. also i think they genuinely believe in the existence of a tangible entity known as the "left"

*millennials: coddled, entitled, narcissistic, and lazy?

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Professor SJW posted:

"think outside the bun"

the trigger phrase has been used. the sleeper agent is activated.

we are go for Operation Taco Hell

nah ur going for ur too arrogance and retarded to understand whats happening and you're too aggro to resist fighting so probably need to try other approaches because u clearly r registering on the aspd scale and that doesnt make a utopia and it gets u killed in ur gang these days .

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kjoery posted:

recent highlights from the land of trump:

*trump, giant orange baby man, isnt going to the annual Correspondants DInner, for fear of losing constant re-assurement fed to him by advisers.

*fox news airs Sweden's Defense Adviser for interview. Sweden's Defense Adviser later tweets, confused, because he was never interviewed by fox news. no one in the Swedish government knows who he was

*at least frog man poster in this thread reveals they unironically believe things alex jones says. also i think they genuinely believe in the existence of a tangible entity known as the "left"

*millennials: coddled, entitled, narcissistic, and lazy?

ya basically you're ability to cold read is less than average and most of this comes out as generalized common info, it isn't relevant to anyone because the fight isn't worth it being casual is 0kay !!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

idgaf about u posted:

nah ur going for ur too arrogance and retarded to understand whats happening and you're too aggro to resist fighting so probably need to try other approaches because u clearly r registering on the aspd scale and that doesnt make a utopia and it gets u killed in ur gang these days .

*winks at you with third eye

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Professor SJW posted:

*winks at you with third eye

one day we all die rear end in a top hat, if u dont have a tw account get one, it's bloody

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

idgaf about u posted:

one day we all die rear end in a top hat, if u dont have a tw account get one, it's bloody

alumbrados

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

i already had one of these im not getting another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji7fohBEPnM

full transparency is king

Tribes is the best game ever .

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Toadvine posted:

WELP.

they elected Perez (the Hillary to Ellison's Bernie, in context if not policy), further proving that establishment democrats refuse to make even a simple gesture of good will to the party's left wing.

No they made a simple gesture alright, Ellison is now "Deputy Chairman" whatever the gently caress that means. I'm taking it to mean "here's an 'Everybody's a Winner!' sticker for a special little guy".

Best case scenario is that the DNC uses Ellison to figure out how best to lie about how much they care for the concerns of the working class, and then by 2020 they create another Barack Obama. Then we can all feel the good feels while nothing changes at all.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

The truth will out!!!

umm no these are fake news as gently caress. here is the real deal:

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

King Vidiot posted:

No they made a simple gesture alright, Ellison is now "Deputy Chairman" whatever the gently caress that means. I'm taking it to mean "here's an 'Everybody's a Winner!' sticker for a special little guy".

Best case scenario is that the DNC uses Ellison to figure out how best to lie about how much they care for the concerns of the working class, and then by 2020 they create another Barack Obama. Then we can all feel the good feels while nothing changes at all.

That's the way to be a poser 4 sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GO GIRL!!!!! human being .

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thathonkey posted:

umm no these are fake news as gently caress. here is the real deal:

*ksssh* this is agent crunchwrap. agent gordita, do you read? i have been compromised. i repeat, i have been compromised. grab all the hot sauce you can and leave the safe house immediately!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

idgaf about u posted:

That's the way to be a poser 4 sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GO GIRL!!!!! human being .

What are you. WHat is this loving poo poo

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

King Vidiot posted:

Being realistic is highly frowned upon here.
Anyway did the witches turn Trump into a frog yet?

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump is an idiot . Canada will be fine if they get onboard the RIGHT direction (which is GREEN AND LIBERAL PARTY OR MONSTER RAVING LOONY PARTY!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~) . ggz paul melor and kev .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Krustic posted:

Being realistic is highly frowned upon here.

I mean don't get me wrong, there is no hope so I'm going to vote for anybody they nominate. The rich have officially heard our cries for change, then pissed right into our open mouths and made us thank them for it.

Thank you.

• Locked thread