Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Man. What a good thread temporarily ruined by dare. Mega un-lols.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
In fact I think it's okay for Dare, the violently mentally ill retard, to post here as long as he is willing to lol @ trump with the rest of us.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

idgaf about u posted:

Trump and The GOP are not Thomas Jefferson Republicans, they;re racists and corporate feudalists looking to enslave people and steal more money with your labour .

Jose posted:

a surprisingly coherent dare post lol

im agreeinf w/ dare

ttyl goona go check into the sike ward

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

its hilarious how narrow a margin there is between a trump tweet and a dare post

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yo is it too late to elect dare as potus ?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
tantrum

tan trump

tantrump

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

thathonkey posted:

i had the thought reading earlier "you know the average poster itt conscripted into the job probably wouldn't be a worse pres" and dare showing up made me think about that and ultimately I'm not sure it doesn't still hold up.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Dizz posted:

tantrum

tan trump

tantrump
lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
give / take on first mysterious journalist death

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

my new dog posted:

give / take on first mysterious journalist death

lol when trump was asked about putin offing journalists and went right to a moral equivalency argument to throw america under the bus, he wasn't just standing by his man, he was setting the stage for things to come?

E: also lol that he goes right to a moral equivalency argument that if it came out of a (d)'s mouth would get the 3%er white power militia guys ready to assassinate them.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Feb 26, 2017

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
lol the death of america isn't going to come from a bearded guy in a cave or suitcase nuke.
Instead from an overtanned man baby with father issues.

lol trump

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
SCENE: air force one lands in a remote field. a line of people clutching notepads, cameras and laptops are led outside by armed guards. all but one are told to dig, the last one told to "report this"

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

Twice in a row on the final series the government announced a policy that had been a plotpoint the night before. One was the libdem small business bank, can't remember the other.

silent bat people

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

lilljonas posted:

Early weekend morning must be Trump's prime time. No handlers available to stop him, as they are not old grampas who wake up at 6 on.a sunday to yell at morning shows.

I'm not a grandpa and I woke up at 4:30 AM but it was to put a pork shoulder on the smoker.

Now I'll have some coffee and play a video game and count the hours until I can start drinking (10 AM)

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

my new dog posted:

SCENE: air force one lands in a remote field. a line of people clutching notepads, cameras and laptops are led outside by armed guards. all but one are told to dig, the last one told to "report this"

this would require a government that is not inept and mostly retarded, you'd have to remove the sick burn at least

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

scrubs season six posted:

I'm not a grandpa and I woke up at 4:30 AM but it was to put a pork shoulder on the smoker.

Now I'll have some coffee and play a video game and count the hours until I can start drinking (10 AM)

http://www.sleephealthfoundation.org.au/fact-sheets-a-z/464-schizophrenia-and-sleep.html

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Drunk & Ugly posted:

this would require a government that is not inept and mostly retarded, you'd have to remove the sick burn at least

the order is screwed up and they kill one journalist, leaving the rest alive to tell the tale.

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

scrubs season six posted:

wah wah lil marky mark still a jealous anti-feminist patriarch gonna put his amazing wife on pills again so shes his slave??? yall ill pass on ur d minus business venture in the middle of nowhere that has no current appeal to me in 2010

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

idgaf about u posted:

wah wah lil marky mark still a jealous anti-feminist patriarch gonna put his amazing wife on pills again so shes his slave??? yall ill pass on ur d minus business venture in the middle of nowhere that has no current appeal to me in 2010

Yes.

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

o wsup michelle if thats u

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im michell

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

can we go back to the lols and not that wtfs plz

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

lol.
it's kind of entertaining watching the end of america from an insignificant nowhere country.
kind of horrifying too.

either way, I reckon we're probably three weeks from the first journalist murder.

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kommando posted:

lol.
it's kind of entertaining watching the end of america from an insignificant nowhere country.
kind of horrifying too.

either way, I reckon we're probably three weeks from the first journalist murder.

well when u turned journalism into pizzagate what did u expect? glad im not a journalist. i just moderate ppl on tw and am the best at Tribes .

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

idgaf about u posted:

well when u turned journalism into pizzagate what did u expect? glad im not a journalist. i just moderate ppl on tw and am the best at Tribes .

Do you think there is something inherently feminine about high heels?
I mean, historically they were for horse riding... and it would double the range of options for men's shoe fashion, boosting the economy.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
he's a 79 year old man who never managed to work through, or even became aware of, his daddy issues lol.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*checks nails the manly way* I worked through my daddy issues at 29.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Minimalist Program posted:

he's a 79 year old man who never managed to work through, or even became aware of, his daddy issues lol.

trumps family specifically raised him to be a sociopath and then he became president lol

now its got me thinking of what a bob durst presidency would look like

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

So do new presidents usually cancel on their first press dinner? I can see there's been some serious lols about it, but as a non-American I don't quite get it. Somebody contextualise the lols here for me TIA

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Jose posted:

now its got me thinking of what a fred durst presidency would look like

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you know it would be pretty good if the president of the united states of america were the same person who wrote nookie (1999)

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

sorry that schizo link was meant for DARE, who knows what time he goes to sleep

speaking lolworthy presidents, there's that psych article on Trump basically being a text book narcissist with other issues but are there any other prezzies who were analyzed and diagnosed or what?? I hope we have a long legacy of mental health issues

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Viruswithshoes posted:

So do new presidents usually cancel on their first press dinner? I can see there's been some serious lols about it, but as a non-American I don't quite get it. Somebody contextualise the lols here for me TIA

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/25/517257273/trump-will-be-first-president-in-36-years-to-skip-white-house-correspondents-din

the last time it happened was with reagan because he got shot. basically the dinner is supposed to be about setting the tone for the relationship between the white house and the press and there is no loving relationship between this administration and the press lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Viruswithshoes posted:

they usually dont and they usually dont call the people at the dinner the enemy of the people, hence the lols

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Viruswithshoes posted:

No, i'm pretty sure its usually a way for the president to sort of joke with the media and show mutual respect, keep relations with them, meanwhile also show the world he can let his hair down and that he's a normal human being

so yeah trump had no hair to let down lol

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

you know it would be pretty good if the president of the united states of america were the same person who wrote nookie (1999)

*laugh*, retarded .

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i wonder if it was Trumps idea to skip the correspondents dinner or if it was one of his handlers trying to preserve order. I bet Trump thinks he's got a great sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality.

I bet his aides were like "uhhhhhhh if Trump stands up there and tries to make jokes and take jokes he's going to look like an idiot and then lash in a predictably stupid way. He can't be there."

Viruswithshoes posted:

Nope, the only President to skip one was Reagan after he was shot, and he still made a phone call in to say hello.

Trump, incapable of even phoning it in.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Feb 26, 2017

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

was dilbert guy really slaying that dime piece?

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Feb 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
he's worth quite a few millions so yes he was probably tappin' dat.