Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
The press are being mean to me!
I know, I will show them by not going to their dinner!
What do you mean they were extra offensive?!?
Fetch me my twitter phone and my thinking mumu!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Scott Adams draws Dilbert.

Dilbert is bad.

The only repercussion is him having to motorboat this woman's luscious breasts.

However, if you had to ask that question, you either like Dilbert or an incel who feels she's an Iowa 3.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Idk if you're aware how appropriate the fred durst comparison is, for anyone who doesn't know he wants to move to Crimea and start a film production company, he says russia is misrepresented by media and is actually a "really cool place"

He was banned from Turkey after expressing this view for being a threat to national security lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
his tiny hands are perfect for tapping on a smartphone keyboard

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mammal Sauce posted:

Scott Adams draws Dilbert.

Dilbert is bad.

The only repercussion is him having to motorboat this woman's luscious breasts.

However, if you had to ask that question, you either like Dilbert or an incel who feels she's an Iowa 3.

what i needed explained is why is that woman having sex with scott adams. i know who he is and why he's well known and i also know what he looks like hence my confusion.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
sometimes true love blooms in the funniest of places

and sometimes a dime wants to gently caress a multi-millionaire so he buys her nice stuff and takes her nice places.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

what i needed explained is why is that woman having sex with scott adams. i know who he is and why he's well known and i also know what he looks like hence my confusion.

I think my previous post about it is the common view: if you lived next to him, see him occasionally and wave in a friendly neighbor way and deal with him constantly leering at you and then one day find out he told the world you're his girlfriend, what can you do but pretend to go along with it until you can move far away one day while he's away from home? He's got crazy eyes and is a rich conservative dude, you can't exactly go up to his door and be like "oh hi hey uhhh you told every one we're dating but actually you're the grossest, please gently caress off"

All pictures of them together have her looking like she's under duress

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Feb 26, 2017

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

thathonkey posted:

you know it would be pretty good if the president of the united states of america were the same person who wrote nookie (1999)

"My fellow americans, I would like to proudly introduce the new head of housing and urban development, back from their family values tour, KoRn."

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

If you told me last year that the president and Fred durst would be used in the same sentence would have told you that you were a madman

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Are there anymore useless celebs associated with trump? Can't be more than half a dozen , even for him

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Jel Shaker posted:

Are there anymore useless celebs associated with trump? Can't be more than half a dozen , even for him

Kid Rock and the 'Nuge

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
waah why cant i motorboat a model :( lol. imo the only tits that should be discussed itt are the ones that trump has violated. there are quite a few i would bet

here is trump turning his pussy grabbing apology into an attack on the clintons
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/44477ce4-8d07-11e6-8cdc-4fbb1973b506

of course its washington post, known fake neews

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Jel Shaker posted:

Steven seagal is a good one, mickey Rourke and gerard depardieu are both naturalized Russians now, apparently

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Minimalist Program posted:

*checks nails the manly way* I worked through my daddy issues at 29.

lol

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

All pictures of them together have her looking like she's under duress

How can you deny their happiness.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Waterbed Wendy posted:

lol

Lol to bring this back around to trump I just looked up photos of melania kissing him and whenever he's not literally grabbing her head and forcing a mouth kiss (lol again, but a sad and creeped out lol) she does the same kiss, eyes closed, at the very back of the cheek as far away as physically possible from the mouth. Maybe she's in even more trouble than we realized, will Scott Adams register to run for pres in 2024?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

my new dog posted:

waah why cant i motorboat a model :( lol. imo the only tits that should be discussed itt are the ones that trump has violated. there are quite a few i would bet

scott adams getting with that model is honestly worse than trump being president.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

LOL ok now it's not.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
All this madness with Trump makes me think of one of my favourite Onion articles prior to the election

http://www.theonion.com/article/nations-still-undecided-voters-help-we-cant-get-ou-54600

quote:

Nation’s Still-Undecided Voters: ‘Help, We Can’t Get Our Car Seatbelts Off’

WASHINGTON—Growing increasingly panicked while struggling with the safety devices, the nation’s still-undecided voters reportedly shouted for help Friday when they couldn’t get their seatbelts off. “Help me—it’s stuck,” said Westerville, OH resident Daniel Roark, who has yet to determine which presidential candidate he will be voting for after a year and a half of campaigning, primaries, conventions, attack ads, and three nationally televised debates, adding that the lap and shoulder restraint “is really, really tight” and “hurts [his] stomach.” “Ow, ow, ow. I can’t get this part out of the other thing. I’m pulling on it a lot, but it’s not working. It’s squishing me.” At press time, 30 percent of the undecided voters had cut off their oxygen supply after inadvertently tangling their seatbelt around their neck.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Archaic posted:

All this madness with Trump makes me think of one of my favourite Onion articles prior to the election

http://www.theonion.com/article/nations-still-undecided-voters-help-we-cant-get-ou-54600

Seems about right considering Hillary's top supporter owns the Onion.

Lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lol to bring this back around to trump I just looked up photos of melania kissing him and whenever he's not literally grabbing her head and forcing a mouth kiss (lol again, but a sad and creeped out lol) she does the same kiss, eyes closed, at the very back of the cheek as far away as physically possible from the mouth. Maybe she's in even more trouble than we realized, will Scott Adams register to run for pres in 2024?

Someone repost that gif of Melania going from relaxed and smiling to stiffly erect and deer in the headlights just from Trump's touch

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Someone repost that gif of Melania going from relaxed and smiling to stiffly erect and deer in the headlights just from Trump's touch

which one :smug:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

hamtaro posted:

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/25/517257273/trump-will-be-first-president-in-36-years-to-skip-white-house-correspondents-din

the last time it happened was with reagan because he got shot. basically the dinner is supposed to be about setting the tone for the relationship between the white house and the press and there is no loving relationship between this administration and the press lol

ah right, thanks

LOL

oh yeah.. that's the good stuff

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Can't wait for this to be a film

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Groovelord Neato posted:

An Iowa 7 is a regular 3 is a 9 if you're rich.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

yup that's an lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
what's going to happen to Trump when Twitter shuts down. Or an overpolitical twitter data analyst goes one step too far...

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

to think twitter has all this power and doesn't use it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that's why you want to live in the city centers

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
I really hope trump does something to get himself banned on twitter, I feel like the fallout from that would be the peak of comedy for our world as trump rages and rages with no outlet to vent his addled grampa frustrations with early morning news

There's a nonzero chance that twitter banning trump would cause ww3. That's a legitimate sentence someone can type and be concerned about in tyool 2017. A twitter mod could hold the fate of our world in their hands

Oh, and lol

Edit: I bet twitter regrets not banning him before the election, since their hands are kinda tied now and nothing worse for your stock than being the reason trump nukes a new York suburb in a fit of rage. Imagine how different trumps president would have gone if he couldn't tweet every little thing that bugs him

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Feb 26, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
can you be hellbanned from twitter

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAiijGK9aW4

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

I really hope trump does something to get himself banned on twitter, I feel like the fallout from that would be the peak of comedy for our world as trump rages and rages with no outlet to vent his addled grampa frustrations with early morning news

There's a nonzero chance that twitter banning trump would cause ww3. That's a legitimate sentence someone can type and be concerned about in tyool 2017. A twitter mod could hold the fate of our world in their hands

Oh, and lol

Edit: I bet twitter regrets not banning him before the election, since their hands are kinda tied now and nothing worse for your stock than being the reason trump nukes a new York suburb in a fit of rage. Imagine how different trumps president would have gone if he couldn't tweet every little thing that bugs him

If they banned trump's account would they also ban @potus to stop ban evasion

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

thathonkey posted:

can you be hellbanned from twitter

Idk but his aides should really have thought of this by now: make a fake twitter UI for him and anything he posts goes straight to the garbage can while some lackey posts the diplomatic stuff to the real account

Too late now though, he'd think something was up if the news wasn't constantly loling at his most recent tweets

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lifeglug posted:

Your av reminds me of my cousin in rehab

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Professor Shark posted:

Your av reminds me of my cousin in rehab

Is she single?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Lifeglug posted:

No because it's never trump using that one :rimshot:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
hi i'm twitter and i rely on a sentient cheeto to keep afloat, it was quite the pivot from the business plan, ama

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
when will trump have more meetings & phone calls with sovereign leaders

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Lifeglug posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

hi i'm twitter and i rely on a sentient cheeto to keep afloat, it was quite the pivot from the business plan, ama

not banning him and all the nazis actually hosed them out of selling.