Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Interesting choice by the film makers to cast Jared Leto as both the joker and the batmam.... Reveals the deep duality of these two iconic characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Me, personally, I like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy6Qqg66-hI

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

nawcom posted:

It's true. I remember in an early episode he made a reference to Kurt Russell's The Devils and me not knowing about the name I looked it up and watched it. It's definitely a movie Jay would enjoy.

Here, enjoy the banned "Rape of Christ" scene that was removed in the original release: :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qj_CZ2lgoY

This is very good

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

nawcom posted:

It's true. I remember in an early episode he made a reference to Kurt Russell's The Devils and me not knowing about the name I looked it up and watched it. It's definitely a movie Jay would enjoy.

Here, enjoy the banned "Rape of Christ" scene that was removed in the original release: :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qj_CZ2lgoY

Thank you for making me aware of this.

I legit had no idea how accurate The Nerd Crew was until seeing this guy's other video like this. I don't understand why G4 went under when this poo poo is literally exactly the same thing.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Did mike turn into a cat?

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

reignofevil posted:

Did mike turn into a cat?

The cat represents the fact that life is a joke. An unfunny repetitive meaningless joke who's punchline we have to force ourselves to laugh at. The cat is a demon that follows us around and mocks us. Mike isn't the cat. Mike is the Arbuckle-Davis. We're all the Arbuckle-Davis.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

nawcom posted:

Kurt Russell's

lol. otherwise a good post

naem
May 29, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

Here is the entire story, Lasagna Cat released a new teaser telling people to call a toll-free number and leave their full name and number of sexual partners they've had if they want more Lasagna Cat videos. So they got four hours of people calling in to either straight-up say how many sexual partners they've had, lie about how many sexual partners they had, or to try and be Funny Guys by giving fake names or saying unrelated bullshit. One guy, who I want to believe is real, went on a 5-minute-long rant about how he had a bunch of cybersex on MSN Messenger.

The last 20 minutes or so of the video is loving nuts, and more than a little disturbing.

Please tell us the time for this 5 minute rant thank you

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

naem posted:

Please tell us the time for this 5 minute rant thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg&t=15199s

naem
May 29, 2011

:stare:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Oscar Winner Suicide Squad

Let that sink in

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Oscar Winner Suicide Squad

Let that sink in

President Donald Trump
Academy Award Winning Film Suicide Squad

This has all been a simulation and the hivemind is just loving with me at this point.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Is there any way to take an actor's IMDB list and have it poo poo out what, if any of those movies, won an oscar for literally any category? Because will smith has been in an oscar winning movie and it's suicide squad.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

But like maybe bad boys got best original craft services and this isn't the first time he's been in an oscar winning movie so before I go spreading this around how do I make sure.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Doesn't Will Smith have an oscar for Ali?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

I googled and verified on imdb but he just got nominated and ALI did not win an oscar anywhere else either.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Oh duh. That's right. Black people didn't get Oscars until that embarassing year where they gave one to Halle Berry for literally the worst acting in a movie not called Troll 2.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It won Best Makeup, everyone chill.

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

good grief he just keeps going, lmao

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Krinkle posted:

Is there any way to take an actor's IMDB list and have it poo poo out what, if any of those movies, won an oscar for literally any category? Because will smith has been in an oscar winning movie and it's suicide squad.

Surely Independence Day won one or two of the technical awards. He's probably been in a bunch of films have that have won in the categories no one cares about.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Jesus motherfucking Christ, I was so beyond not prepaired for that ending sequence(s).

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Entropic posted:

Surely Independence Day won one or two of the technical awards. He's probably been in a bunch of films have that have won in the categories no one cares about.

That's all the categories booyah you loving movie nerds

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zahgaegun posted:

That's all the categories booyah you loving movie nerds

Kinda beginning to think Mike actually is in rehab considering they didn't review John Wick or Lego Batman, they didn't do an oscar video, and he was missing from BOTW.

Mike is definitely in rehab.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Film is a subjective medium and therefore no film can be the best ANYTHING.

What are these Oscar people playing at?

naem
May 29, 2011

I like the funny mans, also the video movie

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I like the funny mans

I like Jack too

naem
May 29, 2011

If jack and jay somehow combined DNA that's p much why I look like

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
hooray let's have a big extravagant party celebrating an industry that loves itself.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

President Donald Trump
Academy Award Winning Film Suicide Squad

This has all been a simulation and the hivemind is just loving with me at this point.

This is like that point in The Sims just before you start killing them off.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
if you're getting all agitated about the oscars, just remember the very funny montage of industry awards

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/836091977720598528
https://twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/836092925285126145

hosed up if true

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

FrensaGeran posted:

Film is a subjective medium and therefore no film can be the best ANYTHING.

What are these Oscar people playing at?

all movies suck so no movie can be anything but the worst

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Was more surprised to find out the Oscars were on tonight. Was never a huge fan of them, but this year totally slipped by me completely.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Missed the ceremony last night. Did I get an Oscar?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What the gently caress is an "abe vigoda"

Sounds like a venereal disease

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Zzulu posted:

What the gently caress is an "abe vigoda"

Sounds like a venereal disease

You already forgot Keaton's Cop?

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
The only annual film event of the year worth caring about is the On Cinema Oscar Special.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

The only annual film event of the year worth caring about is the On Cinema Oscar Special.

Too bad Tim hieddcker is too busy crying like a little baby over the trump presidency to ever be funny again

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Tim jumped the shark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Trunko posted:

Too bad Tim hieddcker is too busy crying like a little baby over the trump presidency to ever be funny again

• Locked thread