Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
ed balls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqf-oyKhcSw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoku posted:

it's impressive how closely this poo poo is tracking to the watergate scandal

https://twitter.com/ReformedBroker/status/835848346950590464

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/835929328953126913

they're gonna come in 3's today

gently caress you 2017

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

:moonrio::moonrio::moonrio:

Nice, niiiiiiiiiice

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
makes me feel special, when the president tweets, like it's just for me, not the reporters

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

deadgoon posted:

makes me feel special, when the president tweets, like it's just for me, not the reporters

what gimmick is this

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

skaboomizzy posted:

SEAN SPICER anagrams to PENIS SCARE

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

i wonder why they don't issue a policy memo with some slight variations in wording/punctuation to track the leaks

speng31b
May 8, 2010

skull mask mcgee posted:

i wonder why they don't issue a policy memo with some slight variations in wording/punctuation to track the leaks

i think that would involve an understanding of how emails work, and you know, emails

also for whoever is leaking to not immediately leak the plan to release emails with variations to find the leaker

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

magiccarpet posted:

what gimmick is this

deadgoon decided to go all in on the trumps in order to avoid the emotional toll of opposing them.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

my favorite potential leaker is ivanka

same is true for trump

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah sounds about right. whats amusing is if trumps and friends went such vain and petty sacks of poo poo. they would probably have less leaks, but now they are making poo poo even worse because no one respects him/them.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

skull mask mcgee posted:

Trumps spelling is so bad he keeps loving it up

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

skull mask mcgee posted:

Wouldn't the news agencies notice that when the nine people who leak them the memo all have slight differences?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I doubt penis scare is going to out smart any leaker.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kaleedity posted:

my favorite potential leaker is ivanka

same is true for trump

Jared and ivanka very clearly leak every single "ivanka stopped him from doing thing" just to be able to show their faces in New York.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The best way to say "I trust you" is to spring a meeting on you with Washington lawyers where they make you hand over all of your electronic devices for examination.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i love big brother donald trumper

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

have they tried vetting these employees extremely?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Leviathan posted:

i'm just praying the russia thing doesn't wear out within a couple months. he definitely has something to hide or else he would've released his tax returns and allowed for a select committee investigation.

Bear in mind, we still have the matter of Dmytro Firtash to deal with, as well as the mutual funding of Cambridge Analytica he shares with Robert Mercer.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

FizFashizzle posted:

Jared and ivanka very clearly leak every single "ivanka stopped him from doing thing" just to be able to show their faces in New York.

Owen ellickson kinda overdid his schtick during the election but his mockery of every "Jared and Ivanka hate all the bad things you guys don't like" story is spot on

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Spicey must be such a dick to talk to

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

The best way to say "I trust you" is to spring a meeting on you with Washington lawyers where they make you hand over all of your electronic devices for examination.

lol if you work for trump and dont have a burner phone in a safe location to leak govt details smdh

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

That's working for the feds for you.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Mo_Steel posted:

lol if you work for trump and dont have a burner phone in a safe location to leak govt details smdh
Sean Spicer would be outwitted by Snapchat, so I doubt you'd have to go that far.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Mo_Steel posted:

the republican party is full of people who are all too dumb to use incognito browsing to search ashleymadison from their work computer

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

FizFashizzle posted:

The story in the NYTimes about Kushner not being quite as corrupt as Trump was my favorite.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

my penis is v. scared

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mo_Steel posted:

Yeah seriously, there are like a million ways to leak stuff that don't require you to bring a single thing to work with you

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

magiccarpet posted:

what gimmick is this

me irl

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
dick quack

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

deadgoon posted:

he'll never grab your pussy friend. hillary, now she'd have grabbed the poo poo out of it.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I bet DJT has a pic of Ivanka as his background

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Oh a retard, neat

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Consummate Professional posted:

I bet DJT has a pic of Ivanka as his background

I bet it's bubbled

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

the important part of that picture is five seconds later where they're wearing your skin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/835888758985789440

:laffo: this dude has a daughter that is a living breathing pre-existing condition

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

PECKERWOOD

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Thoatse posted:

i vote urinegate as this scandal's title

Watersportsgate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

rofl

• Locked thread