Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Artie's dad seems like the type of guy who would not work for a week but then show up with 5k in cash the next week.
The way Artie has told it before was that his dad busted his rear end to pay off their house and then he literally fell the next month and they had to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for the renovations in the house that were needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
artie lies

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Arties dad never struck as being the breadwinner of the family, this is going from Arties stories though.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

It's funny; I know the years of the show based on what went on with Eric. 2007 is Kendra and Sanjaya time. 2006 is Katherine Mcphee and the phone number, as well as (I believe), the flying with balloons beginning.

:allears:

Your Kung fu is weak sir, the Kendra saga was all 2008 :v: Idol was all 2007. The JFSC was all 2008 too with the lead in around Election Day to his in studio appearance. It's 2009 where he has gently caress all to say or do lol

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
When did he come in studio?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Artie snorts herrrroin! Artie snorts herrrroin!

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Oh there must have been some chocolate in that heroin he found
Because when he snorted it, his rear end got fat and round

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Cliche Guevara posted:

Your Kung fu is weak sir, the Kendra saga was all 2008 :v: Idol was all 2007. The JFSC was all 2008 too with the lead in around Election Day to his in studio appearance. It's 2009 where he has gently caress all to say or do lol

Welp, I have brought shame to my family. Does it help that I know that the "800 million graaaaaaaaaand" was May 2008, and his appearance in studio was much later that year?

Also that Artie pic... :barf:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Just watching episode 2 of Chasing and they go full Stern. A "fan" yells Bababooey to Artie and gives him a beer and an Artie fan asked Pete Holmes "So you have met Howard Stern?"

I actually kinda back Artie on Apatow showing up on the show because there are enough Stern references in that episode that he really should be on.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is there a Richard Simmons pack floating around anywhere? I've been listening to a few short clips and they are all good.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

I don't have any packs but if you're into Richard Simmons you should check out the new podcast: Missing Richard Simmons. It's pretty interesting.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
I'd wager that might be why he's asking.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

The vacation curse has racked up Nicole Bass, Alan Colmes and Bill Paxton.

When Howard retires there will be a "retirement curse" where half the planet dies. Most historians will remember at as World War 3 initiated by a Trump tweet but Stern fans will know the truth.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

Just watching episode 2 of Chasing and they go full Stern. A "fan" yells Bababooey to Artie and gives him a beer and an Artie fan asked Pete Holmes "So you have met Howard Stern?"

I actually kinda back Artie on Apatow showing up on the show because there are enough Stern references in that episode that he really should be on.

I didn't know episode 2 was out yet. What night do new episodes air?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Sand Monster posted:

I didn't know episode 2 was out yet. What night do new episodes air?

Usually Sunday night, but they are streaming most Sunday shows early this week because of the Oscars.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Also, before it gets into Baba Booey territory, it's called "Crashing".

:colbert:

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Jon Hein won the death pool at 17:08 here. The mention of Nicole Bass got the biggest reaction out of everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CthyRq7DoEE

This was interesting to get a update on how all of the wack packers are doing.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

BobbyK posted:

When did he come in studio?

11/03/2008. The day before the election, actually. And of course, days later he complained about his appearance not being as big a deal as he was hoping since they were all discussing the election. :haw:

Don't worry Eric, it was to me. It was to me. I'd make you the king piece on my chessboard.

Cliche Guevara fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Feb 27, 2017

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Former Human posted:

The vacation curse has racked up Nicole Bass, Alan Colmes and Bill Paxton.

And Judge Wapner.

In happier news:
https://twitter.com/cwotd/status/836162641215246336

prefect fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Feb 27, 2017

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Benji contacting twitter and the police because someone hacked his account and took down his dick pics is the most Benji thing ever.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Ronnie's a four foot tall old angry jewwww
and he thinks he is Italian toooooo

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

CortezFantastic posted:

He is a Hitter.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

CortezFantastic posted:

Jewgene

https://youtu.be/Jjj3POxlcGU

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

CortezFantastic posted:

God, this song is part of whatever mixtape they play during lane swim at the rec center I've been going to lately, and inevitably at some point my ear will be above water long enough to hear a bit of the chorus... after which I spend the rest of my time singing AND HIS BELLY'S YUUUUUGE underwater.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I can't remember a time when I didn't go to the grocery on the weekend and ended up singing a Booey or other song parody along with the music playing overhead.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
That fuckin limo can be seen from the moon!

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
https://twitter.com/jdharm/status/836355995957878784

Errr ah uhh will you uhh marry me and whatever? *hoot*

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Howard blowing a gasket this morning that he announced via Twitter instead of his show.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
Now JD is being berated for not sharing it on the show first.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

MrMidnight posted:

Howard blowing a gasket this morning that he announced via Twitter instead of his show.

Howard is right

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Still had to be better then Ronnie's proposal.

What the gently caress is with the chalky white nail polish? Looks gross, like she is sick and the nails are going to peel off.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Holy gently caress JD getting married to a good looking chick. Amazing.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully-wedded wife?"
"Sure, Iunno, I guess, yeah, heh."

While Howard may be right in saying that JD should have announced it on the show first, if this was back in 2006-2009, there would have been enough content happening aside from this that it wouldn't have mattered as much.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

kylej posted:

Holy gently caress JD getting married to a good looking chick. Amazing.

Looking at the various staff members and their wives, one could argue that this is the fundamental purpose of the show.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Still had to be better then Ronnie's proposal.

What the gently caress is with the chalky white nail polish? Looks gross, like she is sick and the nails are going to peel off.

She agreed to marry JD, she can't have the best judgement. Did he let down all his webcam girls softly?

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Is she going to move into the abandoned mole hill that JD lives in? He'll have to scooch over.

"While Howard Stern spends millions of dollars on his mansion in the Hamptons, JD Harmeyer and his wife live in an abandoned mole hill"

"Les Miserables"

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Making your proposal part of a stern show bit is a sure fire way to ensure a long and happy marriage

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They got more content from him not doing it on the show than they would've if he had.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

euphronius posted:

Howard is right

I was on JD's side but then I realized he has over 200k twitter followers, so its not like he was trying to keep it a secret or out of the public.
And, if thats the case, then he should have announced it on the biggest platform he has, which is the show.

I agree with Howard, but disagree with his stupid analogies like playing for the yankees and cheering for the mets or whatever the gently caress he was trying to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I think JD should have announced his engagement however he wanted to.

I didn't listen to the clip but from what you guys are saying I think Howard's an rear end in a top hat for wanting to dictate when and where an employee should announce their engagements :shobon: