Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
i want the switch so badly tbh, im worried it's going to flop kinda like the wii u though and not have a ton of titles like the 3ds does. (Still want it though just in case a new animal crossing comes out for it.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Its nintendo, they can just re release every other good game you've ever played and it would be worth it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barnes And Body Works posted:

i want the switch so badly tbh, im worried it's going to flop kinda like the wii u though and not have a ton of titles like the 3ds does. (Still want it though just in case a new animal crossing comes out for it.)

The 3DS has an insane library dude

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

The 3DS has an insane library dude

Yeah lol. I have like 40+ games on mine

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I won't be able to play in the toilets?

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Not gonna buy the switch, I have too many 3ds games left unplayed

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the moment monster hunter drops on the switch, that's it for me.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

the moment monster hunter drops on the switch, that's it for me.

for me its this or smash bros

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm hoping to get one on launch day so I can play Zelda and Shovel Knight and then completely ignore it for like 6 months.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fixed my wii u co toller left stick on my own but as a way of apologizing to shiggy and reggie i send 250 dollars to NOA. Tjats over 2x the price of a normal repair direct from nintendo but hey...they deserbe it!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The 3ds had a terrible launch as well, and eventually built one of the strongest libraries in gaming history. Can that happen for the switch?? It could, but that library needs to be beefed up considerably faster than the 3ds, since the only other competitor was the drat vita. I still have a little hope for it at the moment but if E3/TGS is more of the same then I don't think I'll bother.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will buy every drat Nintendo console, sometimes multiple of the same drat console, until the day I loving die. Amen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The PS4 also didn't have a game for 2 years and now the library is finally starting to get impressive so I think companies on the whole just don't seem to care about launch line ups. Zelda Splatoon and Mario year 1 is fairly tasty though.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The 3ds had a terrible launch as well, and eventually built one of the strongest libraries in gaming history. Can that happen for the switch?? It could, but that library needs to be beefed up considerably faster than the 3ds, since the only other competitor was the drat vita. I still have a little hope for it at the moment but if E3/TGS is more of the same then I don't think I'll bother.

I wipl buu it just for mario odyessy and spla2oon because im stupid

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the ps4 up until just recently only had one exclusive i cared about, the switch has like 3 or 4 must-haves for me year 1.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The PS4 also didn't have a game for 2 years and now the library is finally starting to get impressive so I think companies on the whole just don't seem to care about launch line ups. Zelda Splatoon and Mario year 1 is fairly tasty though.

Ps4 is still garbage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ps4 is still garbage

Bro, you see Nathan Drake's hair in Uncharted 4? Shits absolutely amaze balls.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I will buy every drat Nintendo console, sometimes multiple of the same drat console, until the day I loving die. Amen

This, minus the curse words.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Exclusives don't mean much to me anymore. I like Nintendo games but not enough to buy a system just for them. 90% of my 3ds games aren't made by Nintendo and I want the switch to turn out the same

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Yeah same.... i'm most excited by stuff like the SMT game they teased during the switch presentation

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
new 3D Zelda, new 3D Mario, new Splatoon, maybe new Xenoblade in the space of a year is a good launch but they have to actually do it and not delay everything at the last second like they did on Wii U

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

new 3D Zelda, new 3D Mario, new Splatoon, maybe new Xenoblade in the space of a year is a good launch but they have to actually do it and not delay everything at the last second like they did on Wii U

also: they need the right ram in there

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

that feeling when you know there will never be another good metroid game

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

that feeling when you know there will never be another good metroid game

the rumour is that Tango Gameworks is making or was at least asked to pitch a Metroid game for Switch and that plays into Bethesda suddenly giving a poo poo about Nintendo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fire Emblem musou could be fun too.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skyrim with official nintendo mods? *cha-ching sound*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Arms may be as cool a new IP as Splatoon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plutonis posted:

it looked like a 10 dollar wiiware title

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

No way. It looks like primo 2008 Wii shovelware

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i cant believe the characters in ARMS are named like "Spring Man" and "Ribbon Girl"

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

elf help book posted:

i cant believe the characters in ARMS are named like "Spring Man" and "Ribbon Girl"
I can.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl

lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

it's called arms because when you see it youll want to arm yourself with a high powered assault rifle and blow it into a thousand pieces

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Arms. :geno:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Fixed my wii u co toller left stick on my own but as a way of apologizing to shiggy and reggie i send 250 dollars to NOA. Tjats over 2x the price of a normal repair direct from nintendo but hey...they deserbe it!

All is forgiven.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

No way. It looks like primo 2008 Wii shovelware

So does Splatoon.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So does Splatoon.
:iamafag:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
wonder if they'll do a mario maker sequel thats a bit less fail. cool idea but i got bored with it :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh Don Piano posted:

wonder if they'll do a mario maker sequel thats a bit less fail. cool idea but i got bored with it :shrug:

:staredog: