Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Teslagrad 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

dropsy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That game is kind of cool but I don't got the patience for it, but I liked the Message.

Soral
May 30, 2009

through the patience and skill i honed as a point and click adventure gamer i achieved 100% completion in the clown game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Soral posted:

through the patience and skill i honed as a point and click adventure gamer i achieved 100% completion in the clown game

i was gonna play that a year ago but they kept saying they were adding more content and it never came

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

i was gonna play that a year ago but they kept saying they were adding more content and it never came

never trust a goon project

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Order: 1886. It was on sale on PSN for $5 so I figured why not. When I beat Ryse: Son of Rome last year I posted that it was decent but forgettable, that it was better at being movie than being a game, and that if I had paid more than $5 for it I probably wouldn't even be that kind to it and that's exactly how I feel about this one too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse - Hard Difficulty. Im gonna do the post game dungeon at some point probably, or maybe try and play SMT 1 and 2.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (True Ending)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

still going for perfect tropical freeze, i havent got all the puzzle pieces on the normal levels yet but the bonus island is completely insane lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

still going for perfect tropical freeze, i havent got all the puzzle pieces on the normal levels yet but the bonus island is completely insane lol
I love it. It's the perfect blend of incredibly challenging but not infuriatingly impossible.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Saint's Row 4 is in the books. Getting into SR:2, maybe gat out of hell to finish the series.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bill Barber posted:

I love it. It's the perfect blend of incredibly challenging but not infuriatingly impossible.

im just glad i never have to play 6-k again in my life

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

The Witness. I dont know if I can do 100% but it was really fun and I think if I am going to do it, I better do it soon because otherwise I will forget/lose interest

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

im just glad i never have to play 6-k again in my life

I felt this way about every -K level so once I unlocked even more levels I stopped playing

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

All the bonus stages in Tropical Freeze rule. Bopopolis ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA: Future Tone - All Songs cleared. Although the trophy only popped for one half of the music pack and it's pissing me off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh there's 8 songs in the Future Sound pack that only have a Hard difficulty so I'll need to play those. Consider my post retracted until further notice

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

Oh there's 8 songs in the Future Sound pack that only have a Hard difficulty so I'll need to play those. Consider my post retracted until further notice

i'll make note of it in the logbook

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Update: I did it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
cool, that means now you can play them all on hard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

cool, that means now you can play them all on hard

I started playing on Hard Hidden actually :getin:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

All the bonus stages in Tropical Freeze rule. Bopopolis ftw.

bopopolis reminded me of a bob3 mario maker stage

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat ABZU, it was nice.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Nier: Automata

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

lets hang out posted:

Nier: Automata

nice dude. that was fas

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope nier is short and breezy because I love playing through platinum games like 3 or 4 times ina row

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I hope nier is short and breezy because I love playing through platinum games like 3 or 4 times ina row

it's apparently severs times longer than Rising. And if you've played nier it brought back multiple endings that you can play through, including different paths.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sounds like the kind of game you'd pick if you could only play one game for an entire year.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

it took me 40 hours but i did almost every sidequest. there's a lot of charming and interesting stuff in them, they're really worth doing. it's an rpg like the first game instead of the usual platinum style. if you never played the first nier it's kind of like zelda?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

it's apparently severs times longer than Rising. And if you've played nier it brought back multiple endings that you can play through, including different paths.

Oh hells yes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lets hang out posted:

it took me 40 hours but i did almost every sidequest. there's a lot of charming and interesting stuff in them, they're really worth doing. it's an rpg like the first game instead of the usual platinum style. if you never played the first nier it's kind of like zelda?

I played through a few endings of Nier uhhh about two years ago now and enjoyed it immensely despite the rampant clunkiness so I've been excited beyond belief since day one of the Automata announcement

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lets hang out posted:

Oh hell yes

Soral
May 30, 2009

shantae: half genie hero

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tekken - Arcade mode with Law

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

Tekken - Arcade mode with Law

I feel like you haven't really beaten a fighting game until you finish Arcade mode with all fighters.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

I feel like you haven't really beaten a fighting game until you finish Arcade mode with all fighters.

Yeah I probably won't include it in the year end tally but I wanted to mention somewhere in here that I tried out the PS1 version of Tekken 1. It kinda blows.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I realized this week that I never beat Dragons Dogma last year. I got to the endgame, but there's a short encounter that actually ends the game, rolls credits and starts NG+ and I never did it because I was still messing around in the DLC when I lost interest

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Metal Storm (1CC)

got sick of being bad at Contra and decided to plug this one in and beat it on my first try, which was cool. i played the poo poo out of this one last year and got a no-death clear with the intent to clear the second loop too but it's just too hard for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
かんしゃく玉投げカン太郎の東海道五十三次

It isn't as hard as it looks. I'd put it up there with super mario bros as far as platformers go.

• Locked thread