Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Leviathan posted:

i wish shouting 'you're a loving unbelievable idiot' over and over had some effect beyond further recalcitrance
it's more economical punching them in the face

shame it doesn't happen often since almost none of these incels leave their house, not even enticed by the spilled blood of 8 year old children at trump's behest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Thoatse posted:

i vote urinegate as this scandal's title

I think by the end of his presidency Trump will have been at the centre of so many scandals that instead of -gate, all future scandals will have -trump stuck to the end of them.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I love how we're so far down the shithole a milquetoast vanilla corporate ad that pretends to be for social liberalism is the new ceiling for human coesxistence.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Feb 26, 2017

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Turdfuzz posted:

twist now or die hard

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol I forgot the iscars are today

when I worked for waner bros my boss was annoyed by how I didn't give a poo poo about movies or any of the shows mAde there and when in came in the day after the oscaez

"Cumshitter, do you know what awards we won last night?"

"Uh. All of them?"

"No, Cumshitter, we did not win all of them."

"I just really believe in this little company."

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

UrbicaMortis posted:

I think by the end of his presidency Trump will have been at the centre of so many scandals that instead of -gate, all future scandals will have -trump stuck to the end of them.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Sam Bee thinks Obama was a good president and that Hillary did nothing wrong and it's america's fault for not electing her. She was condescending towards bernie fans and argued that identity politics take priority over class struggle. She's fun when she's pointed at republicans, but otherwise she's a half-measure liberal and a waste of space.

John Oliver quickly pointed out that Hillary fudged up and always tries to take action and encourages action after discussing a topic. He's someone I can easily share with my conservative (Canadian) parents.
(After my dad said "John Oliver is not my news" I asked him if he disagreed with anything or thought he was arguing in bad faith, and he admitted no before praising the last few episodes we'd watched together. My mom loves his intelligence and sense of humor, but hates how much he swears. She used to be a Sarah Palin fan, but now she passionately hates Trump and thinks Nazis should be punched everyday.)

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

UrbicaMortis posted:

the peepot dome scandal

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

does lowtax have any enemies

besides his own paying userbase

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-23/eat-like-donald-trump-at-his-favorite-restaurant-new-york-s-21-club

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

deadgoon posted:

does lowtax have any enemies

besides his own paying userbase

who needs enemies when you're on sa

:ese:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

cumshitter posted:

when I worked for waner bros my boss was annoyed by how I didn't give a poo poo about movies or any of the shows mAde there and when in came in the day after the oscaez

"Uh. All of them?"

ya fukken moron uou coulda got rich from a sexual harassmnet suit when your boss caallss you cumshitter dangi!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

"a virgin bloody mary"

oh a glass of your finest V8 juice, garcon.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cumshitter posted:

i went to a magic show with Sammy b and when the magician sawed a black person in half she booed when he put them back together

she is histrys greatest monster

hahaha

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Lego Batman is okay I guess

6.5/10

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

What kind of president doesn't eat his beef raw?

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Al-Saqr posted:

I love how we're so far down the shithole a milquetoast vanilla corporate ad that pretends to be for social liberalism is the new ceiling for human coesxistence.
if capitalism believes in social liberalism then that means it will win

:unsmigghh:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Tomero_the_Great posted:

Sam Bee thinks Obama was a good president and that Hillary did nothing wrong and it's america's fault for not electing her. She was condescending towards bernie fans and argued that identity politics take priority over class struggle. She's fun when she's pointed at republicans, but otherwise she's a half-measure liberal and a waste of space.

John Oliver quickly pointed out that Hillary fudged up and always tries to take action and encourages action after discussing a topic. He's someone I can easily share with my conservative (Canadian) parents.
(After my dad said "John Oliver is not my news" I asked him if he disagreed with anything or thought he was arguing in bad faith, and he admitted no before praising the last few episodes we'd watched together. My mom loves his intelligence and sense of humor, but hates how much he swears. She used to be a Sarah Palin fan, but now she passionately hates Trump and thinks Nazis should be punched everyday.)

thanks for the input, i'll add it to the wiki

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

W.. well done? And american? And he always gets it?

Man what the gently caress

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

"a virgin bloody mary"

oh a glass of your finest V8 juice, garcon.

lol you forgot the tabasco, pickle juice, black pepper, lime juice, bitters, and worcestershire sauce

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Trevor Noah has consistently compared Trump to african dictators and has probably treated "Trump is a dictator" more seriously than anyone else.

Also Trevor Noah never pretended to enjoy Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill, so he's better than Jon Stewart.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
it does sound like a p. good burger tho

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Tomero_the_Great posted:

sam bee is bad

john oliver is good

your parints are c00l

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tonetta posted:

I love facebook comments

David is woke af

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol you forgot the tabasco, pickle juice, black pepper, lime juice, bitters, and worcestershire sauce

can't put bitters in a virgin drink

it's basically V8 juice

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Grondoth posted:

W.. well done? And american? And he always gets it?

Man what the gently caress

him getting Truck Stakes well done was A Thing before his election as pissgod-emperor

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cumshitter posted:

"Uh. All of them?"

cumshitter, from all your stories i've read, you sound like you've led a very interesting life

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
spicy v8 with worchestershire sauce is v good

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

can't put bitters in a virgin drink

it's basically V8 juice

you can put a dash and even if u wan be picky af you need pickle juice come aaahhhn

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
if u have a choice of cheeses the choice should never be american

also well done meet is for cucks

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ya fukken moron uou coulda got rich from a sexual harassmnet suit when your boss caallss you cumshitter dangi!!!

People who spell like that deserve sexual harassment.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

"Uh. All of them?"

That's a p good way to respond.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

him getting Truck Stakes well done was A Thing before his election as pissgod-emperor

Yeah I know. I don't really like steak so it didn't hit me like this.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

spicy v8 with worchestershire sauce is v good

its even better with gin and a dash of sweet vermouth and a dash of dry

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you can put a dash and even if u wan be picky af you need pickle juice come aaahhhn

fine fine i'll drink the delicious drink

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TildeATH posted:

People who spell like that deserve sexual harassment.

dont worry hun i dun dealt with more than you could handel :wink:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Grondoth posted:

Yeah I know. I don't really like steak so it didn't hit me like this.

yeah its a shame but like, they do recommend cookin burgers more than steaks

not like hockey pucks, but thats a distinction lost on danyeld truck

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i always get burgers medium rare or medium. don't need no dry dog food in my burger.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

fine fine i'll drink the delicious drink

k a m p e i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
give me a well done burger and a glass of your finest ukranian piss

• Locked thread