Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Turdfuzz posted:

thats a big rear end

:q:

eduardo de los huevos

byob historian fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Feb 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Trapezound posted:

cumshitter, from all your stories i've read, you sound like you've led a very interesting life

tank you

i once lived ina florida retirement community for a month with my step brother while mom and dad were back iin illinois getitng poo poo together and every other day a random old person would show up at our door and yell at us about how we were too young to be ther eand we were guests and we had 30 days to gtfo

it was like a video game. each old perosn was older and more decrepit that the last like some kind of hosed up series of bosses. until finally Rudy the HOA chairman rolled up on his rascall into the drive way and started shouting at us about how we were driving to fast and playing music too loud. like thee speed limit was 5 mph you could literally break it by letting the car idle in drive

we were sick of that poo poo so we used all our elixers and limit breaks and started shouting at the final boss "listen old man we dont even have a loving TV yet we are bored as poo poo and sick of old people yelling at us and NO WE ARE NOT DRIVING TOO FAST YOU gently caress"

i guess rudy was scared we were going to shove hi off his rascal and curb stomp his old rear end so he he started saying that as guests we have access to the community center and the pool and the cable there and then he rolled off LIKE A BITCH

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

I was literally standing on Armageddon (the mount of Megiddo) when Trump was being voted in. I was visiting Palestine and historical Israel.

My friend and I were surrounded by Texans and Idahoans that assumed we didn't care about the election and not one of them could imagine that this would affect the outside world. :psyduck:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

whoa

neat!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I pledge a leeg ants to the United States of america
And to the republic of witch it stands
With lizardy and just us for all

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
american cheese is fine just eat it also who gives fcukk

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

He always looks like a 7 year-old banker to me.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

UrbicaMortis posted:

I'm British and I'm following this poo poo to distract me from the whirling toxic shitstorm that is the UK's current political situation. Dunno why the Canadians are here, things seem to be going OK over there.

but every human in power short of the prime minotaur herself is looking for reasons to cancel, withdraw, revote, disqualify, or limit brexit. itllbe fine

also hillary clinton will win the presidency of the united states in 2016

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

thats a big rear end article bout cheese
It's not called Food Fun, bucko!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

when i was a kid lunch often consisted of american cheese singles, wonder bread, and Oscar Meyer bologna slices

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/835971348933464064

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Thanks for that, but I'm strictly talking about the white not-cheese territory. It's nasty and tastes disgusting to me.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Squizzle posted:

but every human in power short of the prime minotaur herself is looking for reasons to cancel, withdraw, revote, disqualify, or limit brexit. itllbe fine

also hillary clinton will win the presidency of the united states in 2016

Well that's a relief.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

MadSparkle posted:

Thanks for that, but I'm strictly talking about the white not-cheese territory. It's nasty and tastes disgusting to me.

kraft singles are the only kind of cheese that will survive the nuclear war

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
how would you like your pussy, bloody as hell or burnt to a crisp

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tomero_the_Great posted:

I was literally standing on Armageddon (the mount of Megiddo) when Trump was being voted in. I was visiting Palestine and historical Israel.

My friend and I were surrounded by Texans and Idahoans that assumed we didn't care about the election and not one of them could imagine that this would affect the outside world. :psyduck:

republican candidate donald"make america great again" trump

(r) maga don

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

We can't stop here, this is old people country

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

why do all rich idiots order their meat well done? I've seen it way more times than I can count

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

when i was a kid lunch often consisted of american cheese singles, wonder bread, and Oscar Meyer bologna slices

Mine was fluffy flatbread topped with za'atar and olive oil. And sometimes pizza.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

holy poo poo i just realized penis scare anagrams to sean spicer

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Admiral Ray posted:

Add some mayo on one side and hot sauce on the other and you have my favorite Patriot trash sandwich ever.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

how would you like your pussy, bloody as hell or burnt to a crisp

First one then the other

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Sir Tonk posted:

why do all rich idiots order their meat well done? I've seen it way more times than I can count

if you're paying 36 bux for a burger then you're eating a status symbol. Who cares about the taste at that point

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

:trumppop:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Turdfuzz posted:

Seand spicer
Scared penis

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MariusLecter posted:

He forgot Independence Day

Lol

he said *best* films

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

in my experience it's been mostly rich old ppl i've seen commit this travesty. i figured it was something related to their moms and restaurants in the 50s and 60s not knowing how to cook for poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Sir Tonk posted:

well done meat kept better when on the wagon trail

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

in the midwest many people don't seem to know what white american cheese is and look at you funny if you ask for it. lmao

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

GobiasIndustries posted:

gently caress Marco Rubio. gently caress Trump, gently caress Paul Ryan, gently caress Jason Chaffetz, gently caress Mitch McConnell, gently caress all of them. God drat, my default state is pure anger now.

Don't forget to work out friend

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

kraft singles are the only kind of cheese that will survive the nuclear war

what about Velveeta?

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
as a rare as heck steak person i dont find that doneness of a burger matters most of the time but w/e

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Sir Tonk posted:

germophobes.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Leviathan posted:

in my experience it's been mostly rich old ppl i've seen commit this travesty. i figured it was something related to their moms and restaurants in the 50s and 60s not knowing how to cook for poo poo

my mom does that. she'll specify that burgers need to be cooked until burned. i chalked it up to when food safety regs weren't as good and people were way more concerned with getting sick from undercooked meat.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

MariusLecter posted:

He forgot Independence Day

Lol

That would be Bill Pullman, a completely different person from Bill Paxton.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao if you order your beef at anything above medium rare

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

in the midwest many people don't seem to know what white american cheese is and look at you funny if you ask for it. lmao

they think saying white american is redundant

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
like you're puttin all that poo poo on it anyways, and if there are other fats on it blah blah blah

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

MariusLecter posted:

Seand spicer
Scared penis

Can Pee Sirs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo