Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
are you ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Fuckin loving gently caress GU K IDIOT gently caress holy poo poo SHOT shot gently caress LOL LOL FUK poo poo

is something wrong reggie.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

is something wrong reggie.

Hey needlenose how about you gently caress off before the bee sees your locker full of drugs

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Fuckin loving gently caress GU K IDIOT gently caress holy poo poo SHOT shot gently caress LOL LOL FUK poo poo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

XMNN posted:

cmon im sure he knows what a proportion is

You mean like how every taxi driver is sitting in a taxi but not every cop is out on patrol and there's a huge number of administrative staff, that kind of proportion?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
please just post the stats

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You mean like how every taxi driver is sitting in a taxi but not every cop is out on patrol and there's a huge number of administrative staff, that kind of proportion?

I think it's more like the proportion where a higher proportion of African Americans are in prison for criminal activity.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Look chuck Clayton was loving asking for it when he thought it was a bright idea to sell weed for a little while to pay for his granny's medical bills and when I found out lol what an uppity little mong

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think it's more like the proportion where a higher proportion of African Americans are in prison for criminal activity.

Black men make up 6.5% of the total US population and yet commit 50% of homicides, that's partially why there are so many in prison

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
ok now post the other stats

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

XMNN posted:

ok now post the other stats

Here's a stat, here in Chicago it is nearly a 1/3 split between black, white, and hispanic

http://heyjackass.com/2016-race-of-victim-assailant/

Out of the solved homicides in 2016, 6 were done by whites, and 108 by blacks

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
cmon dont be coy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If you wanna start busting out stats blacks aren't killed at any higher rate than whites by the police either

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm not being coy, I'm bringing you to the conclusion without you being able to throw population percentages at me. Because the fact of the matter is that if the police are chasing 108 black guys after a shooting, vs 6 white guys, there's a much higher chance of one of those 108 black guys getting shot, due to the fact that the police have to go after them

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
that's literally the exact opposite of what you said

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

No the highlight of his life is trying to get the KY legislature to make attacking cops a hate crime.

Lol if true.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

if the police are chasing 108 black guys after a shooting, vs 6 white guys, there's a much higher chance of one of those 108 black guys getting shot
boy howdy these SAT math questions are a lot different from what i remember in school

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

XMNN posted:

that's literally the exact opposite of what you said

Wrong. Because every race is killed by the police at the SAME rate per police interaction. Blacks are killed higher proportionally to their population numbers, but they also commit way more crime, meaning they interact more with police. It would be like saying motorcyles are racist because they kill 90% white people in accidents.

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-cops-race-injury-20160725-snap-story.html

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
jesus can we go back to talking about taco bell?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Professor SJW posted:

jesus can we go back to talking about taco bell?

if you wanna have a schizophrenic dare taco bell thread you're free to open one

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

if you wanna have a schizophrenic dare taco bell thread you're free to open one

why go thru the hassle of starting a new thread? we got a ruined one right here we can recycle :D

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

WatermelonGun posted:

Oh my loving god this is the worst thread ever

Somebody needs to punch another Nazi and quick because that was a good thread while it lasted.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Everything about you sucks in my humble opinion

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

a bone to pick posted:

Nah I definitely agree with dare that the whole trump administration is racist and trying to turn everyone into slave laborers.

That is definitely the sane thing to agree with and you guys don't have mental issues at all.

Do you not understand what Capitalism is?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Ardemia posted:

Do you not understand what Capitalism is?

a very basic and common economic system that has produced a great deal of wealth and progress

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

a very basic and common economic system that has produced a great deal of wealth and progress

yeah wouldnt it be great if the labor were free

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

Nah I definitely agree with dare that the whole trump administration is racist and trying to turn everyone into slave laborers.

That is definitely the sane thing to agree with and you guys don't have mental issues at all.

oh poo poo thats what dare was saying?

i guess i do agree with the psycho rapist. huh what a weird world

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
i hate to break it to the frog men trump fetishists in the thread but the trump administration isnt good

they're bad

they're doing bad things

if youre rich or whatever it doesnt matter, but otherwise theyre loving you. right now. maybe you guys cant feel it because you anuses have become so distended by all the poo poo youve shoved up there during the campaign, but i hope youre all looking forward to the metaphorical diapers youre all gonna have to wear for the rest of your lives

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Kjoery posted:

i hate to break it to the frog men trump fetishists in the thread but the trump administration isnt good

they're bad

they're doing bad things

if youre rich or whatever it doesnt matter, but otherwise theyre loving you. right now. maybe you guys cant feel it because you anuses have become so distended by all the poo poo youve shoved up there during the campaign, but i hope youre all looking forward to the metaphorical diapers youre all gonna have to wear for the rest of your lives

yeah that's true

however if you're not at least a little bit rich in this life someone is probably shoving something up your anus, and even then. trump may or may not make the the shove more forceful, depending on how competently he acts (lmao), but he's not that different from the rest of the anal gangbang US top level political system

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

yeah that's true

however if you're not at least a little bit rich in this life someone is probably shoving something up your anus, and even then. trump may or may not make the the shove more forceful, depending on how competently he acts (lmao), but he's not that different from the rest of the anal gangbang US top level political system

wow yeah maybe we're all a little wrong really makes you think *south park cuts to credits

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Professor SJW posted:

wow yeah maybe we're all a little wrong really makes you think *south park cuts to credits

are you okay misanthrope

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
maybe the truth.
is.
somewhere in the middle.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

thathonkey posted:

maybe the truth.
is.
somewhere in the middle.
we should wait and see, i think

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Im not gonna read 78 page

Is Trump hosed
Or not???

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Is Trump hosed
Or not???

trump
is
hosed

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Groovelord Neato posted:

LOL holy poo poo. being a taxi driver is a more dangerous job you loving idiot.

The reason being a cop isn't that dangerous is because they shoot anyone they can see any time they feel at all threatened. If they didn't do this, cop would be the number one most dangerous job, so it's entirely justified that they do this. The only reason other professions don't do this is because it doesn't really translate. You don't really get any safer by shooting a tree, or a king crab, or a roof, or a gold mine. But you do get safer by shooting black people. hth

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

are you okay misanthrope

not for the last 18 years

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Is Trump hosed