Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

more of a Fallon thing, I think

whats the difference

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

can we eat dolphins that get caught being giant sociopathic fuckos because they are basically humans of the sea.
hmmm I'll ask the vegan council of elders and get back to you!

Epic High Five posted:

that's who I meant

I get them all mixed up
I think Kimmel has said Donny is funny in person, but he's not as fawning as The Worst Jimmy. Kimmel's occasionally funny, Fallon is History's Greatest Monster.

Squizzle posted:

whats the difference
Fallon is easily the worst person on television. There's no competition.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

This is the good poo poo

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
shoot animals with guns and then eat them imo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

So is this Amash guy one of those "serves two masters" Republicans that's a socially progressive hardcore fiscal libertarian apparently? Given that those are mutually exclusive, what side does he actually take in his voting?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

deadgoon posted:

Nah. I am not going to do that.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

shoot nazis with guns and then eat them imo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

deadgoon posted:

Don't eat guns. That's not healthy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

a
dog

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

So is this Amash guy one of those "serves two masters" Republicans that's a socially progressive hardcore fiscal libertarian apparently? Given that those are mutually exclusive, what side does he actually take in his voting?

what side gives him cash?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a.lo posted:

Nah. I am not going to do that.

fine, eat then shoot

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Squizzle posted:

fine, eat then shoot

eats, shoots, and leaves?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
eat my meat gun

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

"social progressive, fiscal conservative" is a code phrase that actually means "I only care about issues if they negatively effect me"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

what side gives him cash?

you know if any of these Libertarians was like, "I'd happy represent the poor and meekest among us if they'd pony up the cash to buy me off" I'd have to begrudgingly respect their unambiguous devotion to their morally bankrupt worldview

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

eat my meat gun

rude

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

strange its like the stringest vetting process of the DOD is keeping out worthless kleptocrats sort of

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Amash having no problems with his own Town Halls and then mocking other GOPers for running screaming from theirs is p funny even if I believe the dude is a net negative for the country

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Youth Decay posted:

Wasn't this reported a few weeks ago and Spice Boy called it FAKE NEWS?

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/835996392602632194

who's fake news now

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

"social progressive, fiscal conservative" is a code phrase that actually means "I only care about issues if they negatively effect me"

or "i fuckin love bribes"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

you know if any of these Libertarians was like, "I'd happy represent the poor and meekest among us if they'd pony up the cash to buy me off" I'd have to begrudgingly respect their unambiguous devotion to their morally bankrupt worldview

i was chilling with my buddy high and drunk last week and we were lolling about ancaps and debating them with intellectual arguments until one of was like, "What if I debated Ron Paul on stage except instead of arguing I took a baseball bat to his knees?"

and the revelation that all of libertarianism is a bunch of sheltered, protected white dudes arguing from a position where they have never felt threatened by anything tha twas actually threatening int heir entire life washed over us and we took turns stumbling around drunk and pretending to take a base ball bat to ron pauls legs while spouting bullshit libertarian talking points. it was like a very politically ironic improv game

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this was the exact reason he gave on his letter of withdrawal

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Yinlock posted:

Let's kill the gently caress out of U.S Flag Man and his bomb erection!!!

When did the RoNK learn about our tarp man technologies?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump can't keep getting away with this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I wish I had a tiny pet Ron Paul and maybe I could battle it against my tiny Jeb!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

I wish I had a tiny pet Ron Paul and maybe I could battle it against my tiny Jeb!

i would tie a string around them and pull it and make them spin at each other

gay blades

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cumshitter posted:

libertarianism is a bunch of sheltered, protected white dudes arguing from a position where they have never felt threatened by anything tha twas actually threatening int heir entire life

this also applies to nazis, which is why punching them works

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/835929328953126913

they're gonna come in 3's today

gently caress you 2017

lol like u were insome wapner fan club,constantly scanning wapner news alerts and filling yourself of the celebrity gossip of a ninety seven year old man then indignant and angry at a year that he died

get the gently caress over yourself

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
What kind of person calls food/eating unimportant

It's literally one of the most important things for humans to do, it's the foundation of so many rituals and bonding experiences, humans care DEEPLY about when/what/how we eat things and what they taste like

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Was he hopelessly corrupt and knew he wouldn't make it through, or was he qualified but told by compatriots that it's all about to come crashing down?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Trump can't keep getting away with this

trump probably will but the people around him are eating poo poo at unheard of rates

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Nichael posted:

Cock fighting is illegal

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i use dto go to r/enoughlibertarianspam and my favorite post of all time from the libertarian/ancap subreddit was:

"If someone had legal ownership of all the water in the entire world, it would be morally wrong for them to withhold it and allow everyone on Earth to die from dehydration. However, it would be ethically correct."

and its like lol how do you type that out and look at it and share it you smoothbrained fucktard

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grondoth posted:

It's literally one of the most important things for humans to do, it's the foundation of so many rituals and bonding experiences, humans care DEEPLY about when/what/how we eat things and what they taste like

i dunno i think playing dota is a pretty good bonding experience too

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
This kid managed to end up in my fb feed a second time today in a completely different thread.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Grondoth posted:

my friend have you heard of SoylentTM..?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol like u were insome wapner fan club,constantly scanning wapner news alerts and filling yourself of the celebrity gossip of a ninety seven year old man then indignant and angry at a year that he died

get the gently caress over yourself

didn't 2016 have a ton of people being real upset at celebrity death though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

cumshitter posted:

i was chilling with my buddy high and drunk last week and we were lolling about ancaps and debating them with intellectual arguments until one of was like, "What if I debated Ron Paul on stage except instead of arguing I took a baseball bat to his knees?"

and the revelation that all of libertarianism is a bunch of sheltered, protected white dudes arguing from a position where they have never felt threatened by anything tha twas actually threatening int heir entire life washed over us and we took turns stumbling around drunk and pretending to take a base ball bat to ron pauls legs while spouting bullshit libertarian talking points. it was like a very politically ironic improv game

how does an ancap society work anyway? do disabled people just die?

• Locked thread