Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sagebrush posted:

pro tip: girls aren't grossed out by men being confident, forward, and pleasant -- they are grossed out by men being weird creeps who can't take a hint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtXkD1BC564

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Salt Fish posted:

Ok but I need like specifically tricks. Is there a magic trick or something I can learn?

squeeze the palm of your hand with your thumb and index finger

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

vodkat posted:

squeeze the palm of your hand with your thumb and index finger

my fingers don't bend that way

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

prefect posted:

my fingers don't bend that way

try your middle and ring fingers on both hands

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

NoneMoreNegative posted:

:thwip: :spidey:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

tfw when she got all that thicc

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

echinopsis posted:

you never know who's gonna wanna gently caress

lol

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Salt Fish posted:

Ok but I need like specifically tricks. Is there a magic trick or something I can learn?

Practice makes perfect

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Apollo posted:

when I was younger women would often ask me if I had any sisters and when I said yes they'd say "I thought so because you interact with women like they're normal people." I didn't get it at the time but now that I'm older I understand what they meant.

some people just have terrible people skills. i think working retail when young can do a lot to combat this.. my kids are gonna grow up watching me pharmacist to people and they'll see how to talk to human beings

nerds interacting is so cringe to watch because they don't communicate with each other but to each other. when you watch that happen when they try to talk to "normies" god

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Salt Fish posted:

http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/p_door.htm

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ckunzelman/status/835954044455768064

is smoka ... banksy??

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

echinopsis posted:

if you want to score chicks - just become the kind of person chicks want to be scored by... don't be afraid to deepthroat a cock.

ah, the faeder ruff theory of seduction

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mr. Apollo posted:

when I was younger women would often ask me if I had any sisters and when I said yes they'd say "I thought so because you interact with women like they're normal people." I didn't get it at the time but now that I'm older I understand what they meant.

I just wanna cry now :(

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

you too can interact with women like normal people! the key is to see them as normal people.

(or did you mean you wanna cry because women still have to deal with this today? amen to that)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Because there's people that think interacting with women is a weird game and all you have to do is master this one weird trick (women hate it!)

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
https://soundcloud.com/matzo/0tnh5ysdes5h

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i get worried sometimes that i might be mansplaining a topic, when in actuality i'm merely an equal-opportunity pedant

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sagebrush posted:

i get worried sometimes that i might be mansplaining a topic, when in actuality i'm merely an equal-opportunity pedant

i don't think that's allowed any more. like "being color blind", it's a thing that we used to think was good, but it turned out to be bad

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Synthbuttrange posted:

yup, sad to hear a guy getting sisterzoned so hard, but it sounds like he overcame the mistakes of his youth and has probably learned how to trick a vagina by now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:lol::lol:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

you too can interact with women like normal people! the key is to see them as normal people.

(or did you mean you wanna cry because women still have to deal with this today? amen to that)

a point a tried to make earlier is that so many nerds and losers can't treat anyone at all like a normal person and lack fundamental communication skills.. because their peers are the same.. let's not make it talking to men vs women but talking to normies vs nerds. you can't talk to any normie the way a nerd talks to other nerds: it's just that normie men will tolerate it while normie women will be put off

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I liked your point of communicating with vs. communicating to

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/KingFavre/status/835879016917762048

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

https://twitter.com/dlicj/status/459335320790528000

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:newlol:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Haha there are a few after that which are just as good:

https://twitter.com/MarioTrash/status/835351656531361793

https://twitter.com/MarioTrash/status/835352370863300609

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Apollo posted:

I liked your point of communicating with vs. communicating to

once watched this man walk into the pharmacy and got to the counter and said nothing but "ibuprofen"

jesus christ. i mean it gets the point across and it gets the job done, but god way to not foster any kind of human relationship

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
certainly all this talking with men about talking with women is exactly what people who interact normally with women would do

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress youre a depressing poster

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

echinopsis posted:

once watched this man walk into the pharmacy and got to the counter and said nothing but "ibuprofen"

jesus christ. i mean it gets the point across and it gets the job done, but god way to not foster any kind of human relationship

you can't just pick ibuprofen off the shelf in new zealand?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

fishmech posted:

you can't just pick ibuprofen off the shelf in new zealand?

maybe nz druggist is equivalent to or/nj pump jockey

would make a lot of sense in this context

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The party I was at had a guy that normally seemed fine but he started trying to be funny I guess but just came off as a real dick to my buddy. Like, real condescending, i was taken aback at how bad he was at tlaking to people.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

echinopsis posted:

this is actually something that varies by culture and individual personality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lutha Mahtin posted:

this is actually something that varies by culture and individual personality

yeah well in our culture its considered "lame"

• Locked thread